Harry Reid: Trump is 'the worst president we've ever had'

It doesn't take Harry Reid to tell you Trump is the worst President ever. Open eyes and ears are enough.

Dirty Harry, being the partisan asshole that he is, forgot about that worthless affirmative action Jungle Monkey that increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt tremendously and had dismal economic growth.

Obama has the indisputable position of being the worst President this country ever had.
Yeah flash those 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains were a bitch

Yeah, the weakest recovery since WWII was cool!

Dirty Harry, being the partisan asshole that he is, forgot about that worthless affirmative action Jungle Monkey that increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt tremendously and had dismal economic growth.

Obama has the indisputable position of being the worst President this country ever had.

But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited from repub scum?? Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

Harry Reid: Trump is 'the worst president we've ever had'

Reid: “Trump is an interesting person. He is not immoral but is amoral. Amoral is when you shoot someone in the head, it doesn’t make a difference. No conscience.”

After many years of observing Harry Reid he is clearly making an epic projection. Trump is draining the swamp and the sleazy swamp critters are scared as hell. Trump is trying to restore our democracy that Barry the Magnificent almost destroyed. FBIgate is the worst political scandal in American history.

Obama has no conscience and that is why he gave the genocidal maniac Iranians money to build nukes.

Hillary has no conscience, and that is why she sold out America and used the Clinton Foundation to launder her bribe money and to avoid paying taxes.

Reid is the most despicable demagogue that America has ever suffered from. Remember when Reid said that we had lost the Iraq War while our troops were still fighting. That is called treason. He is totally dishonest and incredibly corrupt. He became a multi-millionaire while “serving the public” all of his life. It’s a real shame that he is about to join Ted Kennedy and Saddam.
View attachment 238047

View attachment 238048

He is an idiot, Trump is not even as bad as the previous two.

If that's not a ringing endorsement of Trump and his policies, I don't know what is.
And add Mitts endorsement How many in your party do you need telling you Trump is an AH for you to agree? I think all wouldn't be enough

Romney is nothing.
Maybe But if it's like you say he certainly got trump to wet his pants

If that's not a ringing endorsement of Trump and his policies, I don't know what is.
And add Mitts endorsement How many in your party do you need telling you Trump is an AH for you to agree? I think all wouldn't be enough

Romney is nothing.

He is a vote that cannot be counted on in the Senate, along with Murkowski and Collins.

Romney is nothing.

He is a vote that cannot be counted on in the Senate, along with Murkowski and Collins.
Don't think Collins will be around after 2020

Romney is nothing.

Don't think Collins will be around after 2020

She will be replaced with a (D) more than likely.

Romney is nothing.
Maybe But if it's like you say he certainly got trump to wet his pants

you make a good point. The Trumpians like to talk about how Trump's tweets cause people to freak out, yet they ignore the fact that he is easily goaded into freaking out and does it all the time.

Keep in mind that Trump just called someone a "big, dumb mouth" :21::21::21::21::21: If a 3rd grader made that insult they would be laughed at for being lame.

But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited from repub scum?? Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited

Yeah, the recession that ended in June 2009 is the reason why Obama had the weakest recovery since WWII.

Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

I know, June 2009.

I was thinking along the same lines. People can argue about Trump's (and some voters') views are on immigration and foreign relations and mutual defense agreements. Even his spending and tax cuts. And some that don't come to my mind. But all are political issues. We cannot know if he's "good or bad" on the effect of his views and policy. He IS CONTRARY TO THE STATUS QUO on them. That's not debatable.

Unfortunately for Trump (and us) his crass nature and inability to differentiate between disagreement over policy and personal attacks makes him probably the most disagreeable ... evah.

And it's really impossible to reconcile his tax message on the stump of the rich paying more and a bigger better health plan for everyone to what he's actually attempted to get enacted into law.

Romney is nothing.

Three to go.

Romney is nothing.

Three to go.

Don't worry, the GOP will lose more than 3 in 2020.

Romney is nothing.

Three to go.

Time will tell.

Romney is nothing.

Three to go.

Time will tell.

It is not a good map for the Reubs, lots more red than blue up for grabs

Romney is nothing.

Three to go.

Time will tell.

It's a long way to Tipperary.

Three to go.

Time will tell.

It's a long way to Tipperary.

Yes it is.

Forum List

Back