the great Donald Trump is sweeping the primaries and is on his way to making America great again !

It's spelled cult fucktard. and Nimrata is her name.

Uh, no, Jim Jones had a cult. Trump's Qult is far crazier.

220px-Jake_Angeli_%28Qanon_Shaman%29%2C_seen_holding_a_Qanon_sign_%28cropped%29.jpg

Biden wasn’t on the ballot...and got a larger margin than your blob.
The same thing would happen if Trump's name were removed from Colorado .. so it's a mute point. Except the candidate running against Trump is more significant than Haley .... unlike Biden who will be shoe horned into the democrat position. Cheers!

Trump wasnt as popular with those demographics in 2020 ... but after 4 yrs of Briben he's going to get millions more votes from said demographics .
And...he's still not. What you have is wishful thinking. Just like the whole "Walk Away" movement...that never happened.

he got more votes in NH than he got in 2016 or 2020 idiot .
As I recall in 2016, he had more competitors. In 2020, he was the incumbent...running alone. :)

If my admittedly hasty math is correct, based on the vote totals yesterday, Trump might be in a bit of trouble here. There doesn't seem to be the enthusiasm for him there was in the past two elections.

with a dominant victory in Iowa and a sizable win in NH even though many dem voters were encouraged to vote for Haley and democrat donors giving millions to the Haley campaign in the hopes of keeping Trump away from the nomination ... it appears Trump is cruzing towards being the nominee and becoming the next POTUS and stopping the madness of the Biden admin and Making America Great Again ... the left needs to realize that like it or not Trump is the nominee and more popular than ever ! and he will be tough to beat in nov ..

The title says Trump is sweeping primaries but I would like to point out that there is only been one primary.

The Jones cult was submissive and harmless. The Orange Cult is rabid and aggressive.
Some are; most are harmless.

Remember these folks think the election was stolen, there are 91 bogus indictments, and the media, the courts, the government, all think they and their god are dog-shit...since day one. And they have done nothing other than bitch about it on a message board (for the most part.

The loser Benedict Donald, by attacking the integrity of, and mocking our Constitution, as well as ridiculing the 50 state elections we use to determine the presidency, has made the Neo-GOP the greatest losers ever.

Turn off Faux. It not really News, and you know it.

As I recall in 2016, he had more competitors. In 2020, he was the incumbent...running alone. :)

If my admittedly hasty math is correct, based on the vote totals yesterday, Trump might be in a bit of trouble here. There doesn't seem to be the enthusiasm for him there was in the past two elections.
The second place finisher got 21% of the vote in Iowa's GOP primary = "Trump is in trouble"
The second place finisher got 21% of the vote in NH's Dem primary = "Biden did fantastic"

The second place finisher got 21% of the vote in Iowa's GOP primary = "Trump is in trouble"
The second place finisher got 21% of the vote in NH's Dem primary = "Biden did fantastic"
I didn't say Biden did fantastic. Since he was a write-in and not officially on the ballot, there's no real way of judging his performance. I just noted that 54K votes for a write-in was pretty good. While Phillips and Williamson who spent a good deal of time campaigning here couldn't come up with half those votes...combined. And I have zero idea what "unprocessed write ins" are?...Bigfoot perhaps. I think Phillips trotted that out the other day.

Trump may be in trouble based on the numbers so far. I haven't seen the enthusiasm I saw in 2020 or 2016.

Forum List

Back