Harry Reid: Trump is 'the worst president we've ever had'

Dirty Harry, being the partisan asshole that he is, forgot about that worthless affirmative action Jungle Monkey that increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt tremendously and had dismal economic growth.

Obama has the indisputable position of being the worst President this country ever had.
Yeah flash those 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains were a bitch

Yeah, the weakest recovery since WWII was cool!
But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited from repub scum?? Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited

Yeah, the recession that ended in June 2009 is the reason why Obama had the weakest recovery since WWII.

Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

I know, June 2009.
I'm not going there again but the remnants of the recession lasted long after it was over Think those 800000 a month were instantly re employed?

Romney is nothing.

He is a vote that cannot be counted on in the Senate, along with Murkowski and Collins.

Three to go.

Don't worry, the GOP will lose more than 3 in 2020.

Time will tell.

It is not a good map for the Reubs, lots more red than blue up for grabs
22 to 12 I think

Typical of asshole Democrats I noticed that Reid avoided discussing Trump's record of accomplishments as president. Instead he lobbed nothing but personal attacks, that speaks volumes.

Reid claims you can't reason with Trump and he's done nothing, yet the left claim Trump has wrecked everything. If Trump has don't nothing then how has he wrecked what Obama passed to him? Answer: Democrats lie.

Typical of asshole Democrats I noticed that Reid avoided discussing Trump's record of accomplishments as president. Instead he lobbed nothing but personal attacks, that speaks volumes.

Reid claims you can't reason with Trump and he's done nothing, yet the left claim Trump has wrecked everything. If Trump has don't nothing then how has he wrecked what Obama passed to him? Answer: Democrats lie.
Is one of those accomplishments having his markets last year become the worst in 10 years?? Or does he want to blame Obama ?

Is one of those accomplishments having his markets last year become the worst in 10 years?? Or does he want to blame Obama ?
I think blame. LOL

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
Rodney Dangerfield and Trump GET NO RESPECT

Dirty Harry, being the partisan asshole that he is, forgot about that worthless affirmative action Jungle Monkey that increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt tremendously and had dismal economic growth.

Obama has the indisputable position of being the worst President this country ever had.
Yeah flash those 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains were a bitch

Yeah, the weakest recovery since WWII was cool!
But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited from repub scum?? Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

But you liars fail to mention the great recession Obama inherited

Yeah, the recession that ended in June 2009 is the reason why Obama had the weakest recovery since WWII.

Took a long time to get the good ship america sailing again

I know, June 2009.
I'm not going there again but the remnants of the recession lasted long after it was over Think those 800000 a month were instantly re employed?

I'm not going there again

Of course not.
The recession ended before Obama did anything to end it.
He had 7.5 years after it ended and despite adding $9.3 trillion to the debt,
still had the weakest recovery since WWII.

Think those 800000 a month were instantly re employed?

Only if Obama had added an extra 1,000,000 pages of strangling regulations.

Trump's the best president in my lifetime.

He's already got gas back to pre-Carter days when America was great.

What about Diesel though? That was always 1/2 the price of gas because it's a by-product.

Sorry if younguns didn't know that, but that's how it is.

90+ years diesel was 1/2+ maybe a little more than the price of gas.

This lowered gas price is here to stay, too, and then some.

MAGA in action, that.

Lets look at accomplishments:
1) unemployment: tariffs killing jobs and raising prices. inflation wiping out wage gains.
2) women in CIA: wont even let Hapel brief senate on khashoggi murder
3) domestic energy production; environmental rules gutted, to result in tens of thousands of premature deaths annually
4) north korea: continuing missile program at 16 secret sites
5) syria / isis: refounded isis by pulling out
6) tough on moscow: wants to give russia sovereignty over crimea
7) Iran nuke deal: Iran was complying with the deal, but now Trump lets them build nukes.
8) Kavanaugh: clearly partisan justice. 83 misconduct complaints

1) unemployment: tariffs killing jobs and raising prices. inflation wiping out wage gains.
3) domestic energy production; environmental rules gutted, to result in tens of thousands of premature deaths annually
7) Iran nuke deal: Iran was complying with the deal, but now Trump lets them build nukes.

You're a dumbass brainwashed leftist. Kavanaugh will vote just like Roberts.

All that tantrum-throwing and slandering, and he's one of yours.

Douche. If not for Kavanaugh, the ACA would have been struck down by the Supreme Court.

Obviously you have no clue as to what's going on, so you'd be better off shutting the fuck up.

You're a dumbass brainwashed leftist. Kavanaugh will vote just like Roberts.

All that tantrum-throwing and slandering, and he's one of yours.

Douche. If not for Kavanaugh, the ACA would have been struck down by the Supreme Court.

Obviously you have no clue as to what's going on, so you'd be better off shutting the fuck up.

If not for Kavanaugh, the ACA would have been struck down by the Supreme Court.

Talk about no clue. Kavanaugh has yet to make a ruling on the ACA via the SCOTUS.

Trump's the best president in my lifetime.

He's already got gas back to pre-Carter days when America was great.

What about Diesel though? That was always 1/2 the price of gas because it's a by-product.

Sorry if younguns didn't know that, but that's how it is.

90+ years diesel was 1/2+ maybe a little more than the price of gas.

This lowered gas price is here to stay, too, and then some.

MAGA in action, that.

Diesel isn't a by-product, it's a heavier distillate. For those 90+ years, diesel engines on the road were rare, outside of long-haul trucking. In the past 25 years, gasoline consumption increased by 26% and diesel consumption increase by 73%. Different hydrocarbons are removed through refining at different temperature points, or through fractionation with various catalysts. Crude quality varies, and only x amount of any distillate (with small variations) can be removed from a barrel of crude.

Gas prices will fluctuate with global demand and distribution shortages, same as it ever was.

Good news! Today that maggot Harry Reid got diagnosed with the pancreatic cancer that all America-hating leftists deserve. Google it, it's all over every news headline. The Trump curse is as reliable as the sunrise. I'm going to schadenfreudically enjoy that treasonous pig's cancer death just as I enjoyed that treasonous pig McBrainTumor's cancer death. Given the mortality rate of pancreas cancer, that vile monstrosity is just as finished as he would be if he put a shotgun in his mouth and generously treated himself to both barrels at the same time. He's Fucked with a capital F.

Good news! Today that maggot Harry Reid got diagnosed with the pancreatic cancer that all America-hating leftists deserve. Google it, it's all over every news headline. The Trump curse is as reliable as the sunrise. I'm going to schadenfreudically enjoy that treasonous pig's cancer death just as I enjoyed that treasonous pig McBrainTumor's cancer death. Given the mortality rate of pancreas cancer, that vile monstrosity is just as finished as he would be if he put a shotgun in his mouth and generously treated himself to both barrels at the same time. He's Fucked with a capital F.
And since he's a democrat, when his temporary gig is up, he's going straight to hell.

Whatever you think of Reid...he NAILED this one

So, Trump is a bad POTUS without consideration of his achievements, but because he'd shoot someone in the head without a care.

How come Trump hasn't shot Reid yet?

Forum List

Back