Harry Reid in the hospital

-- christians --

They're scum and proud of it.

I'm not a christian, asshole.

I hope Reid dies in agony.

Why would a wish a man well who has fucked me up the ass every chance he got?

then you might as well wish that on 90% of the politicians there now and those who were there over the last 50 years who are still alive....

I do. The detonation of a nuclear warhead right above the capital building while Congress is in session would be the best thing that could ever happen to this country.

Take, for instance, you're belief that we have anything to gain by treating a scumbag like Harry Reid with respect.

See, you're not getting it at all. It's not about Reid. It's about you.

Bingo. And the hilarity is Reid has more in common with McConnell than not in common. It's not like they want to destroy the republic. LOL

What makes you think I like McConnell any better than I like Reid?

They both show every appearance of wanting to destroy the Republic, or at least they don't care if it's destroyed while they ride it down in their luxury boxes.

Harry Reid has done more harm to the Senate and the U.S. than anyone else in history. I dont wish death on anyone. But he needs to go from the Senate.

Indeed- I heard he is in need of the 'Richard Gere' procedure

Just sayin

-Geaux

I feel pretty clueless here. What is the Richard Gere procedure?

It's based on a medical procedure for anal searching of gerbils.
Richard Gere and the Gerbil - An Urban Legend

Harry's health care bill has resulted in massive cost increases for the health care of millions of people. Harry's intransigence in the Senate has helped to divide our nation. At least with Pelosi, she had the excuse of being an idiot. But with Reid, there is no excuse for the guy...

Karma's a bitch and this guy has a lot coming to him.

Reid is in the hospital for tests. Not feeling well. Staying as a precaution.

I hope that during all of his testing they can confirm the fact that Harry Reid is a crazy lunatic and needs to go straight to the insane lockup. They need to take Nancy Pelosi with him too.

-- christians --

They're scum and proud of it.

YEA anyone that wishes Reid to be terminal is just as bad as those that wished Bush would be assassinated (Made a movie about it!!)
or wished Cheney's heart failed.

Anyone that would wish that on anyone even as onerous and destructive (I remember..In a July 2012 interview with The Huffington Post, Reid said a Bain Capital investor had told him that the former Massachusetts governor "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years." thought it wasn't true!) is just stupid as those that wished GWB be assassinated!

I don't agree. Death for some people is the best thing that could happen for the sake of the human race. Certainly, no one mourned when Gaddafi was killed. Reid is no better than Gaddafi in my book. In some ways he is worse.

In YOUR book.

I'm not a christian, asshole.

I hope Reid dies in agony.

Why would a wish a man well who has fucked me up the ass every chance he got?

then you might as well wish that on 90% of the politicians there now and those who were there over the last 50 years who are still alive....

I do. The detonation of a nuclear warhead right above the capital building while Congress is in session would be the best thing that could ever happen to this country.

Wow. So you're a terrorist. Mind blowing.

YEA anyone that wishes Reid to be terminal is just as bad as those that wished Bush would be assassinated (Made a movie about it!!)
or wished Cheney's heart failed.

Anyone that would wish that on anyone even as onerous and destructive (I remember..In a July 2012 interview with The Huffington Post, Reid said a Bain Capital investor had told him that the former Massachusetts governor "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years." thought it wasn't true!) is just stupid as those that wished GWB be assassinated!

I don't agree. Death for some people is the best thing that could happen for the sake of the human race. Certainly, no one mourned when Gaddafi was killed. Reid is no better than Gaddafi in my book. In some ways he is worse.

In YOUR book.

You learned how to read. Congratulations. :thup:

Wow. So you're a terrorist. Mind blowing.

Wow. So you're a moron. Mind blowing.

Did I say I intended to blow up the capital?

Let's all pray that his condition is terminal.

And this is why we need to get the Tea Party loons out of the GOP. You guys are extremist idiots. I may not like Reid's politics, but I am not going to sit here and wish death on him.

yeah yeah, like everyone here is a Tea party
save your sermons and shoot your high horse....we lived with Dick Cheney's heart attack...and it wasn't pretty

Last edited:
Look at all these tolerant people on the right using a man sick in the hospital for political gain. Is there nothing you people wont use? Scum

awww, a sick man is in the hospital

what are we suppose to do, wail and cry?

Not happening for someone I don't like

but I'll give this for you Reid lovers:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back