Harry Reid in the hospital

I was hospitalized near death with meningitis about 25 years ago. I don't wish that kind of misery on anyone.

It's very hard being sick and hospitalized, especially at this time of year. I hope for a full recovery for Harry. Regardless of his politics or his decisions which I haven't agreed with fully all the time, he likely knows people are saying these awful things along with everything else he has to deal with.

I hope Reid recovers, and lives a long life, but is unable to perform his duties in the Senate. Then the Governor of Nevada can replace him with someone more intelligent. Like Chumlee from Pawn Stars.

Let's all pray that his condition is terminal.

And this is why we need to get the Tea Party loons out of the GOP. You guys are extremist idiots. I may not like Reid's politics, but I am not going to sit here and wish death on him.

What is this "we" crap? You aren't actually going to claim you're a Republican, are you?

Why would you wish death on him? You're just another lib whore who likes his policies.

Yes, we need someone way more intelligent than Harry. Look at all the Duck Dynasty issues top Rs are addressing today.

Reid is in the hospital for tests. Not feeling well. Staying as a precaution.

-- christians --

They're scum and proud of it.

YEA anyone that wishes Reid to be terminal is just as bad as those that wished Bush would be assassinated (Made a movie about it!!)
or wished Cheney's heart failed.

Anyone that would wish that on anyone even as onerous and destructive (I remember..In a July 2012 interview with The Huffington Post, Reid said a Bain Capital investor had told him that the former Massachusetts governor "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years." thought it wasn't true!) is just stupid as those that wished GWB be assassinated!

And this is why we need to get the Tea Party loons out of the GOP. You guys are extremist idiots. I may not like Reid's politics, but I am not going to sit here and wish death on him.

What is this "we" crap? You aren't actually going to claim you're a Republican, are you?

Why would you wish death on him? You're just another lib whore who likes his policies.

So being a Republican now requires wishing death on Democrats? Jesus-almost-black-Christ, idiots like you are the reason Democrats have been gaining so much steam these recent years. The vast majority of Americans are not homicidal psychopaths, and consequently reject the kind of crap you peddle. Get out, and good riddance.

Just don't die....

-- christians --

They're scum and proud of it.

YEA anyone that wishes Reid to be terminal is just as bad as those that wished Bush would be assassinated (Made a movie about it!!)
or wished Cheney's heart failed.

Anyone that would wish that on anyone even as onerous and destructive (I remember..In a July 2012 interview with The Huffington Post, Reid said a Bain Capital investor had told him that the former Massachusetts governor "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years." thought it wasn't true!) is just stupid as those that wished GWB be assassinated!

You mean they are just as bad as your typical libturd?

Harry Reid has done more harm to the Senate and the U.S. than anyone else in history. I dont wish death on anyone. But he needs to go from the Senate.

So being a Republican now requires wishing death on Democrats? Jesus-almost-black-Christ, idiots like you are the reason Democrats have been gaining so much steam these recent years. The vast majority of Americans are not homicidal psychopaths, and consequently reject the kind of crap you peddle. Get out, and good riddance.

Just don't die....

"Homicidal?" I don't require expressing any intention of murdering Harry Reid. However, I will jump for joy when he dies a natural death, and then I will fly to Las Vegas to piss on his grave.

I get a kick out of you pretending to be a Republican. All I've seen you do since you joined this forum is attack other Republicans.

Forum List

Back