Harry Reid in the hospital

I do. The detonation of a nuclear warhead right above the capital building while Congress is in session would be the best thing that could ever happen to this country.

Wow. So you're a terrorist. Mind blowing.

Wow. So you're a moron. Mind blowing.

Did I say I intended to blow up the capital?

Terrorist? Naw

Lunatic? Perhaps

The fact that you said that to begin with just blows my mind. Add to that you seem to think killing one political hack will somehow prevent a others from coming along?

Anyone think Reid would care if any of us was in the hospital?

he's only in having test done for crying out loud

get over the worship of Politicians

Let's face it, when Hitler died there was celebration in the streets, and no one called for a halt to it.

Reid is a mortal enemy who has shown his enemies no quarter, no mercy, in turn he deserves no quarter, no mercy.

Let's face it, when Hitler died there was celebration in the streets, and no one called for a halt to it.

And when bin Laden was killed I was down at the local watering hole toasting the fact with my friends. And I don't see anything wrong with it.

Reid is a mortal enemy who has shown his enemies no quarter, no mercy, in turn he deserves no quarter, no mercy.

The radical ideas just don't seem to end, do they? Bripat wants an entire branch of the government murdered and destroyed. You envision civil war. And this is the kind of thinking that's supposed to convince Americans that Republicans are the better alternative?

And when bin Laden was killed I was down at the local watering hole toasting the fact with my friends. And I don't see anything wrong with it.

The radical ideas just don't seem to end, do they? Bripat wants an entire branch of the government murdered and destroyed. You envision civil war. And this is the kind of thinking that's supposed to convince Americans that Republicans are the better alternative?

What?
Obama adviser Podesta under fire for comparing GOP to 'Jonestown' | Fox News

Are you retarded, or just mentally handicapped? Where did I "envision civil war?" Where in "deserves no quarter, no mercy," is there radical ideas? Oh and I'm not Republican. What gave you the impression that I was attempting to convince people that Republicans are better than this asswipe Reid?

I heard that one of the heroin balloons he ingested burst

funny-shocked-surprised-happy-laughing-baby-kid-first-was-like-pics.jpg

I remember us blasting the left for wishing ill on Bush & Cheney. What gives with the hypocrisy?

I don't wish him ill I just don't care
why this needed to be posted when he's only having test done is beyond me to begin with

No offense to you Jackson dear

None taken, Stephanie. I just thought it may make a difference with what was happening in the Senate. Interesting though with how many people a giving their thoughts on his "illness." It does speak sadly of our vehement ill wishes for the man, however.

Last edited:

what a whiny drama queen...who made you the judge and jury of people and in charge of the republican party ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back