Harris please please save us from Joe Biden's love of black people

I am not comfortable with Red referring to me as white. I prefer Latvian-American.

These microagressons will not stand, man.

Hey black woman! What did you think of that black man blowing that little whites boy’s brains out? Or did it not matter to you at all?
she approved of it, that's one reason I don't give a DAMN about blacks.
Mike, you don't give a damn about black people? Now thats interesting....because from where I stand, and what I see....YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE, ELSE there's be no discrimination against blacks, they'rd be no fucked up phone calls to 911 over stupid black people shit, they'rd be no fuckin racist Trump feeding you ppl on a daily basis and God only knows what your white women would do without us.....TRUST ME, YOU W/MF DO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US, ALTHOUGH I WISH YOU'D GET OVER US AND LEAVE US ALONE
nope! You black motherfuckers are evil

Hey black woman! What did you think of that black man blowing that little whites boy’s brains out? Or did it not matter to you at all?
she approved of it, that's one reason I don't give a DAMN about blacks.
Mike, you don't give a damn about black people? Now thats interesting....because from where I stand, and what I see....YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE, ELSE there's be no discrimination against blacks, they'rd be no fucked up phone calls to 911 over stupid black people shit, they'rd be no fuckin racist Trump feeding you ppl on a daily basis and God only knows what your white women would do without us.....TRUST ME, YOU W/MF DO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US, ALTHOUGH I WISH YOU'D GET OVER US AND LEAVE US ALONE
nope! You black motherfuckers are evil
So is the crime loving democrat media.

It's not even democracy: the moment 'black lives matter' is uttered, it becomes a racist statement, because it reifies one race at the expense of all other ones. It then becomes susceptible to the movement (and violence [italics]) of democracy, that is, its mandatory subsumption within an overall racial identity, which we call the socius.

Forum List

Back