Harris please please save us from Joe Biden's love of black people

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every time this dated white guy from the 90's make a statement on race, it fails. This latest of inspiration bs, is jarring...."quote...now little black girls and girls of color can now dream big and be inspired"??????? BECAUSE OF HARRIS????? News Flash, stuck in the 80's and 90's Joe, women of color and our daughters have always had inspirational dreams and if racist white america would just get off our necks and backs, we can pursue those dreams in earnest. Love Harris, but I don't see any woman of color now rising from her oppression and suddenly realizing she can be all that and a bag of chips, thanks to Harris. Black women are the fasted growing entrepreneurs in the country and have always dreamed big...God knows we can't demand on sell out sorry ass nigs to dream with us....So please Harris, stop Joe from co signing onto anything that pertains to race....keep the old man in his comfy zone, talking to pot belly good ol boys in key states and let the sista address us black folk, deal?

1597324197477.png

1597324221806.png

1597324251339.png

1597324303528.png

Every time this dated white guy from the 90's make a statement on race, it fails. This latest of inspiration bs, is jarring...."quote...now little black girls and girls of color can now dream big and be inspired"??????? BECAUSE OF HARRIS????? News Flash, stuck in the 80's and 90's Joe, women of color and our daughters have always had inspirational dreams and if racist white america would just get off our necks and backs, we can pursue those dreams in earnest. Love Harris, but I don't see any woman of color now rising from her oppression and suddenly realizing she can be all that and a bag of chips, thanks to Harris. Black women are the fasted growing entrepreneurs in the country and have always dreamed big...God knows we can't demand on sell out sorry ass nigs to dream with us....So please Harris, stop Joe from co signing onto anything that pertains to race....keep the old man in his comfy zone, talking to pot belly good ol boys in key states and let the sista address us black folk, deal?

View attachment 374506
View attachment 374507
View attachment 374508
View attachment 374509
Your low iq is astounding, it’s amazing you can turn your phone on

• Banned

View attachment 374506
View attachment 374507
View attachment 374508
View attachment 374509
Your low iq is astounding, it’s amazing you can turn your phone on
Coming from a Trump supporter, Paleeezzee!!

I am not a little Black girl, but if I were a typical little Black girl, looked in a mirror, then looked at Senator K. Harris (D-CA) on television, I would not have the slightest notion that I could aspire to what she has accomplished. She looks as different from a typical American Black person as Laura Bush.

If such little girls want to look someplace for inspiration, they are much more likely to look at Michele Obama.

Not that I would suggest such a thing.

View attachment 374506
View attachment 374507
View attachment 374508
View attachment 374509
Wow, your screen name is truly appropriate.

Hey black woman! What did you think of that black man blowing that little whites boy’s brains out? Or did it not matter to you at all?
Blow jobs are that good, eh?

Are you ever going to make sense?
It would be better for us all if the news stations would be just that. Some times the truth can be a bucket of cold water thrown on the face. That would be for us all. We can not attack a problem if it is covered over and the blame goes to someone that has done no wrong.

Hey black woman! What did you think of that black man blowing that little whites boy’s brains out? Or did it not matter to you at all?
she approved of it, that's one reason I don't give a DAMN about blacks.
Mike, you don't give a damn about black people? Now thats interesting....because from where I stand, and what I see....YOU WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE OBSESSED WITH BLACK PEOPLE, ELSE there's be no discrimination against blacks, they'rd be no fucked up phone calls to 911 over stupid black people shit, they'rd be no fuckin racist Trump feeding you ppl on a daily basis and God only knows what your white women would do without us.....TRUST ME, YOU W/MF DO GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US, ALTHOUGH I WISH YOU'D GET OVER US AND LEAVE US ALONE

I am not a little Black girl, but if I were a typical little Black girl, looked in a mirror, then looked at Senator K. Harris (D-CA) on television, I would not have the slightest notion that I could aspire to what she has accomplished. She looks as different from a typical American Black person as Laura Bush.

If such little girls want to look someplace for inspiration, they are much more likely to look at Michele Obama.

Not that I would suggest such a thing.
Lets get something straight, little black girls don't need anybody but little black daddies that make us, to stop slobbering over little white girls and give mommie and little black girls the love they deserve....other than that, we good!!

Only democrats can blow what should always be a clear cut election to victory....Harris demanding a vaccine with Trump in the white house is obsurb....once again, we have these pathetic candidates that just can't see the real picture of how to win. News Flash Harris, nobody in their right mind is gonna test a vaccine sanctioned by Trump and corporate america that got billions of our tax dollars to help TRUMP WIN....What fuckin planet is this bitch on......AWHHHHHH:banghead::banghead::banghead:

View attachment 374506
View attachment 374507
View attachment 374508
View attachment 374509
Triggered looks to an INDIAN woman to save the Africans

Forum List

Back