Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence...

This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

NBC News just published this article, which is called

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

This is how NBC News describes the student’s video:

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

The student is telling the truth.

In the U.S., 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

So the student’s video is accurate.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

The NBC article also states:

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Shame on Hardin-Simmons University.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'

Good for them. The video is highly racist and false.

It’s not whites killing blacks that leads to outrage. It’s whites killing black with impunity - no arrests, no charges, no accountability.

You are such a liar. Wow.

Floyd’s killer was arrested and charged.

Why do you lie? What’s the purpose?

I`m sure they do but what is there to protest? Comparing gang violence to police killing black people for DUIs and selling loose cigarettes is idiotic.
iF you can't even be honest on a basic level what is the point of your posts? Rarshard Brooks was not killed
for being drunk at a Wendy's drive through. He was shot because he stole an officer's tazer and represented
a deadly threat to the officers attempting to make an arrest.

After every one of these incidents that`s the first response. That`s a piss poor defense for the 2 Texas cops who killed 2 black people last year for watching tv and eating potato chips in their own homes.
You have to justify another of your absurd claims here. You just lie your ass off! You aren't one to be taken seriously.

Black-on-black violence has nothing to do with the current issues. The effort to say that it does amounts to an attempt at deflection.

Breonna Taylor.
One person out of 3 hundred million police interactions with the public

and questionable at that since her boyfriend fired the first shot

Her boyfriend fired the first shot because he thought that someone was breaking into the house. I thought that all of this pro-gun stuff is about defending one's home from intruders. Wouldn't you shoot under the same circumstances?

Breonna Taylor.

Her boyfriend fired the first shot because he thought that someone was breaking into the house. I thought that all of this pro-gun stuff is about defending one's home from intruders. Wouldn't you shoot under the same circumstances?

Pro-gun is generally reserved for white people.

Just couple days ago elite university proclaimed to defend freedom of speech at all costs... when it came to speech encouraging whites to get fucked.

Black-on-black violence has nothing to do with the current issues. The effort to say that it does amounts to an attempt at deflection.

Lysie----you express an opinion----Please do so with decorum as in ---
"It is my opinion...... " I believe that black on black violence does have
something to do with current issues. Black violence LIMITS blacks. It
incarcerates their fathers. It kills their brothers and sisters. It poisons them

But she was not thinking for herself. She was repeating white racist bullshit.
So, that's an acceptable excuse for expelling students?

It’s a private school, if they aren’t accepting government money, then they have a right to expel and fire whom they want, for reasons of conduct.

I disagree with the school because there could be a greater lesson learned by this video and educating their students, however the school can do as it pleases.

did she say what point she was trying to make in that idiotic video?

She did not say it verbally, but she did say it with facial expressions and body language. I think the NBC News description of the video that I quoted in my OP is an accurate description of the video.

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.

What is ignorant about stating the facts?

This has been covered 1000's of times.

So, no answer. Got it.

This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'

Good for them. The video is highly racist and false.

It’s not whites killing blacks that leads to outrage. It’s whites killing black with impunity - no arrests, no charges, no accountability.
Who are these white people kill black people with impunity and no arrests?

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.

"(CNN)A police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Kentucky, has been fired more than three months after Taylor's death, according to the police department.
Det. Brett Hankison was informed in a letter signed by the the police chief that his employment with the department "is terminated," effective immediately.

snip

"I find your conduct a shock to the conscience," Police Chief Robert Schroeder wrote in the letter. "I am alarmed and stunned you used deadly force in this fashion."

snip

Lonita Baker, an attorney for Taylor's family, said Friday that the family was "excited to get this news and are encouraged by it."
"This is just one step though," Baker added. "We're waiting for the other officers to be held accountable and for additional charges to be filed but this is a step in the right direction."

Plus, the FBI is now investigating the case, so this former Dectecive will most likely face charges...

George Taylor didn't get the privilege of an actual investigation .
Who's George Taylor?

Breonna Taylor.

How so?

I support gun rights for all law abiding citizens of all races.

When the NRA was asked to speak up for Philandro Castillo's right to have a gun they refused.

Link?

Dana Loesch explains why the NRA didn't defend Philando Castile

He wasn't breaking the law when he was pulled over. Having a "wide set nose" is not illegal.

Dispatch Call Reveals Cop Pulled Philando Castile Over For ‘Wide Set Nose’

I support gun rights for all law abiding citizens of all races.

When the NRA was asked to speak up for Philandro Castillo's right to have a gun they refused.

Link?

Dana Loesch explains why the NRA didn't defend Philando Castile

He wasn't breaking the law when he was pulled over. Having a "wide set nose" is not illegal.

Dispatch Call Reveals Cop Pulled Philando Castile Over For ‘Wide Set Nose’

Ok, so let's burn the country to the ground.....Sound good to you?

This is my own writing.

Are you sure you wrote this?

She was wrong about what she said yet it doesn't merit expulsion unless kids have to sign a gag order while attending college...

Forum List

Back