Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence...

But she was not thinking for herself. She was repeating white racist bullshit.
Sez you

growing in lib la la land she has been exposed ad nauseam to liberal propaganda

it takes a strong independent thinking mind to withstand that

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.

What is ignorant about stating the facts?

This has been covered 1000's of times.

This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

NBC News just published this article, which is called

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

This is how NBC News describes the student’s video:

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

The student is telling the truth.

In the U.S., 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

So the student’s video is accurate.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

The NBC article also states:

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Shame on Hardin-Simmons University.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'

Good for them. The video is highly racist and false.

It’s not whites killing blacks that leads to outrage. It’s whites killing black with impunity - no arrests, no charges, no accountability.
Who are these white people kill black people with impunity and no arrests?

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.

"(CNN)A police officer involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Kentucky, has been fired more than three months after Taylor's death, according to the police department.
Det. Brett Hankison was informed in a letter signed by the the police chief that his employment with the department "is terminated," effective immediately.

snip

"I find your conduct a shock to the conscience," Police Chief Robert Schroeder wrote in the letter. "I am alarmed and stunned you used deadly force in this fashion."

snip

Lonita Baker, an attorney for Taylor's family, said Friday that the family was "excited to get this news and are encouraged by it."
"This is just one step though," Baker added. "We're waiting for the other officers to be held accountable and for additional charges to be filed but this is a step in the right direction."

Plus, the FBI is now investigating the case, so this former Dectecive will most likely face charges...

George Taylor didn't get the privilege of an actual investigation .

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.
/——/ BLM doesn’t give a hoot about Black on Black murders.

Actually it's 86 percent and whites are at 81 percent. There was nothing truthful about the statement nor is there any honesty in bringing up black on black killings only after a white cop murders a black person like is being done by the OP.

You said "There was nothing truthful about the statement."

Then please name one time there was a nationwide Black Lives Matter protest over a black person killing another black person.

Here's where I got the numbers from:

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people.

Then please name one time there was a nationwide Black Lives Matter protest over a black person killing another black person.

This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'

It’s not whites killing blacks that leads to outrage. It’s whites killing black with impunity - no arrests, no charges, no accountability.

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.
Police = All White People???

Shut the fuck up.

Actually it's 86 percent and whites are at 81 percent. There was nothing truthful about the statement nor is there any honesty in bringing up black on black killings only after a white cop murders a black person like is being done by the OP.

You said "There was nothing truthful about the statement."

Here's where I got the numbers from:

Most of the black murder victims — 93 percent — were killed by other black people, the study found. About 85 percent of white victims were slain by other white people.

How many times have those raising funds for breast cancer gave those funds for heart disease
Research?

This is my own writing.

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.
Police = All White People???

Shut the fuck up.

No, you are losing this one because we won't shut up. That and the cold dead eyes of Officer Cauvin.

Are you jealous? You think you should be the only person allowed to spew your racist bullshit?

Her opinion is as valid as yours...even more so when one looks at the facts.

You are like a cartoon character.

This is my own writing.

LINK??

Breonna Taylor.

You snowflakes. The OP had zero details and admitted he hadn’t seen the video. Then a bunch of racist posts followed. You guys are unbelievable.

How many times have those raising funds for breast cancer gave those funds for heart disease
Research?

I don't understand how your question is relevant.

93% of black murder victims are killed by other black people. But Black Lives Matter does not seem to care about these murders.

That now won't happen.
/——/ BLM doesn’t give a hoot about Black on Black murders.
I`m sure they do but what is there to protest? Comparing gang violence to police killing black people for DUIs and selling loose cigarettes is idiotic. After every one of these incidents that`s the first response. That`s a piss poor defense for the 2 Texas cops who killed 2 black people last year for watching tv and eating potato chips in their own homes.

You snowflakes. The OP had zero details and admitted he hadn’t seen the video. Then a bunch of racist posts followed. You guys are unbelievable.

I did admit that I had not seen the video.

But I did not have "zero details." I quoted NBC's summary of the video.

Since then, I have seen the video. Here it is:

Forum List

Back