Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence...

Pro-gun is generally reserved for white people.

I support gun rights for all law abiding citizens of all races.

When the NRA was asked to speak up for Philandro Castillo's right to have a gun they refused.

Link?

Dana Loesch explains why the NRA didn't defend Philando Castile

He wasn't breaking the law when he was pulled over. Having a "wide set nose" is not illegal.

Dispatch Call Reveals Cop Pulled Philando Castile Over For ‘Wide Set Nose’

Ok, so let's burn the country to the ground.....Sound good to you?

If we insist that we stay on the track we are on, yes it does. We hate because the color of a persons skin. We hate because of who someone wants to live with. We hate because other countries won't cede all their wealth to us. Yes, burn it down.

Are you sure you wrote this?

She was wrong about what she said yet it doesn't merit expulsion unless kids have to sign a gag order while attending college...

Heh heh. Yeah, I'm sure I wrote it. I just didn't want people to say, "Where's the link?"

What she said is true. Black Lives Matter has never had a nationwide protest over of any of the 93% of black murder victims who are killed by other blacks.

Here's another way of looking at it. This is also my own writing, and I got the info from here: Black students behind racial slur at Salisbury U

Social justice warriors at Salisbury University stopped being mad over anti-black hate crime when they find out the perpetrators were black.

At Salisbury University in Maryland, someone drew a body hanging from a noose, with the n-word, and a “white power” hashtag.

Everyone at the college was upset over this, and justifiably so.

However, after it was discovered that the two people who drew the image and wrote the words were black, some of the people who had been upset, stopped being upset.

The social justice warriors no longer seemed to care.

The school police said that no charges will be filed.

And the school refuses to name the two students.

In my opinion, the fact that these two students are black should not make any difference in how they are treated.

Regardless of their race, they should be identified, expelled, and charged.

But because they are black, none of those things is happening.

There is definitely a huge double standard going on.

When the NRA was asked to speak up for Philandro Castillo's right to have a gun they refused.

Link?

He wasn't breaking the law when he was pulled over. Having a "wide set nose" is not illegal.

If we insist that we stay on the track we are on, yes it does. We hate because the color of a persons skin. We hate because of who someone wants to live with. We hate because other countries won't cede all their wealth to us. Yes, burn it down.

No, we don't....Where did you come up with that twisted view?

Link?

Link?

A lot of it from posts right here.

Link?

A lot of it from posts right here.

Yeah bull shit....

This is my own writing.

Hardin-Simmons University expelled a student because she truthfully said that left wing protestors don’t seem to care about black-on-black violence as much as white-on-black violence. NBC News falsely said her statement was “racist.”

NBC News just published this article, which is called

Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok ‘no longer enrolled’

Although I haven’t been able to find a copy of the student’s video, I did read the entire NBC article.

This is how NBC News describes the student’s video:

In the original video, the young woman first writes the caption, “People when a BLACK person kills a BLACK person” which shows her standing with a calm demeanor.

The next caption in the video reads, “People when a BLACK person kills a WHITE person,” and shows the woman remaining calm.

At the end of the video the caption transitions to, “People when a WHITE person kills a BLACK person,” and shows the woman engulfed in flames and mouthing angrily.

The student is telling the truth.

In the U.S., 93% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks.

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

So the student’s video is accurate.

The fact that NBC called the video “racist” is a totally and completely false description of the video.

The NBC article also states:

“Upon learning about a TikTok post made this week by an HSU student, we immediately took action to address the situation and began the required disciplinary process,” the university said in a statement. “We can confirm that the student associated with this incident is no longer enrolled at Hardin-Simmons University,” the statement added.

So Hardin-Simmons University expelled the student because she said something that is true.

This action by the university is despicable, irrational, illogical, and intellectually dangerous, and it goes completely against the very principles of truth and learning that getting a college education is supposed to be about.

Shame on Hardin-Simmons University.

Source: Hardin-Simmons University in Texas says student who made racist TikTok 'no longer enrolled'
We must completely remake our educational system in Trumps seconds term or the nation will turn into a Progressive hellhole

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.
She posted a fact you fucking retard

But I can’t think of a single nationwide Black Lives Matter protest about any of these black-on-black murders.

They don't have to. When a black person kills another black person, and a suspect is identified, that person is arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned for an appropriate amount of time.

This is how the system SHOULD work.

BLM also doesn't complain when a suspect pulls out a gun, shoots at cops and gets shot in turn.

The problem BLM has is that when a police officer shoots an unarmed black person, often caught on tape or with witnesses, and the entire legal system springs into action to protect that cop.

Are you sure you wrote this?

She was wrong about what she said yet it doesn't merit expulsion unless kids have to sign a gag order while attending college...

Heh heh. Yeah, I'm sure I wrote it. I just didn't want people to say, "Where's the link?"

What she said is true. Black Lives Matter has never had a nationwide protest over of any of the 93% of black murder victims who are killed by other blacks.

Here's another way of looking at it. This is also my own writing, and I got the info from here: Black students behind racial slur at Salisbury U

Social justice warriors at Salisbury University stopped being mad over anti-black hate crime when they find out the perpetrators were black.

At Salisbury University in Maryland, someone drew a body hanging from a noose, with the n-word, and a “white power” hashtag.

Everyone at the college was upset over this, and justifiably so.

However, after it was discovered that the two people who drew the image and wrote the words were black, some of the people who had been upset, stopped being upset.

The social justice warriors no longer seemed to care.

The school police said that no charges will be filed.

And the school refuses to name the two students.

In my opinion, the fact that these two students are black should not make any difference in how they are treated.

Regardless of their race, they should be identified, expelled, and charged.

But because they are black, none of those things is happening.

There is definitely a huge double standard going on.
You do understand that BLM is not an organization that is protesting black on black crime? You like many others assume you know what BLM is and stands for...

I find it sad that a person would get suspended for having an opinion even if that opinion is based in ignorance.

Sometimes like with Drew Brees it would appear to be simple ignorance. A school is a place we are supposed to learn and be taught.

That now won't happen.

There you go j-mac.

They don't have to. When a black person kills another black person, and a suspect is identified, that person is arrested, prosecuted, convicted and imprisoned for an appropriate amount of time.

This is how the system SHOULD work.

BLM also doesn't complain when a suspect pulls out a gun, shoots at cops and gets shot in turn.

The problem BLM has is that when a police officer shoots an unarmed black person, often caught on tape or with witnesses, and the entire legal system springs into action to protect that cop.

So, you think more cops should be in danger.....got it

That now won't happen.

There you go j-mac.

Oh, so anyone disagreeing with you, is what you're talking about....Well, that's pretty closed minded.

Breonna Taylor.
One person out of 3 hundred million police interactions with the public

and questionable at that since her boyfriend fired the first shot

Her boyfriend fired the first shot because he thought that someone was breaking into the house. I thought that all of this pro-gun stuff is about defending one's home from intruders. Wouldn't you shoot under the same circumstances?
Yes, it is which is why no knock warrants should end immediately. The entire practice is asinine.

Breonna Taylor.

Her boyfriend fired the first shot because he thought that someone was breaking into the house. I thought that all of this pro-gun stuff is about defending one's home from intruders. Wouldn't you shoot under the same circumstances?

Straight out lie.

But she was not thinking for herself. She was repeating white racist bullshit.
So, that's an acceptable excuse for expelling students?

It’s a private school, if they aren’t accepting government money, then they have a right to expel and fire whom they want, for reasons of conduct.

I disagree with the school because there could be a greater lesson learned by this video and educating their students, however the school can do as it pleases.
It can and will.

It sould also be called to the mat for being subversive and antithetical to everything that colleges and universities stand for. These institutions should be strangled.

So, you think more cops should be in danger.....got it

The people who are shot 16 times or strangled to death are not a "danger" to anyone.

Yes, I expect cops to use judgement when employing deadly force. And I expect them to be held accountable when they use bad judgement, just like the rest of us are.

It can and will.

It sould also be called to the mat for being subversive and antithetical to everything that colleges and universities stand for. These institutions should be strangled.

Well, I'm sure that you can find her a university like Bob Jones that would be more to her liking.

That now won't happen.

There you go j-mac.

Oh, so anyone disagreeing with you, is what you're talking about....Well, that's pretty closed minded.

I'm not the one acting like a 12 year old.

Breonna Taylor.

Straight out lie.

I explained my reasoning. You can address that reasoning or not.

Do you suppose they will use Kenneth Walker in one of their stories they post in their mags about citizens protecting themselves with guns?

Forum List

Back