Hard left actively driving Trump supporters from internet

Perhaps Trump supporters are embarrassed.

After the last year I know I would be.

i notice quite a contrast between your posts and that wholesome image you'd like to project from your signature. way to represent, cretin!

impuretrash
hn3LhHj.jpg

Wholesome? That image is rife with undertones of white supremacy and misogynist patriarchal attitudes towards women! My sociology professor told me so.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Whether the White House realizes it or not, President Trump’s supporters are facing an increased cyberattack to remove from the Internet prior to the 2018 mid-term elections the conservatives and libertarians whose postings on various websites were critical to his presidential victory in 2016.
Hard-Left Actively Driving Trump Supporters From Internet
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but don't worry Trendy mental case leftist they are coming for you too as you stuck up pricks laugh at others getting kicked off LMFAO... you idiots are so out of touch with reality you won't ever see it coming when they come for you morons.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Just how do any of these actions differ from those alleged of the Russians in 2016? So, it is OK for people to try to change the outcome of an election so long as they live HERE? I'd rather someone post something pro or against a candidate than this kind of thing where one group actively seeks to silence the other altogether. But then, hasn't that been the MO of the Left over and over and over again? They feel they can only win a race by silencing the opposition.

Russian trolls aren’t the “opposition”, they’re the enemy. Their goal isn’t to help anyone, but to disrupt and destroy democracy. They should be driven from the internet.

Look Dragonfly, Russians ARE the opposition. It is the Leftist-Controlled Radical Democratic Party that is the enemy. They are anything but democratic. And the goal IS to help someone--- --- --- --- RUSSIA! And I could care less about destroying democracy because we've never been about democracy~~~~~ ~~~~~ the USA has always been a REPUBLIC.

So: Wrong. Wrong. Wrong, Wrong, and, WRONG. And love 'em or hate 'em, friend, foe or enemy, no one has the right to ban anyone else from using the internet, otherwise, ALL of our rights are violated.

That was my life as a kid growing up. THANK GOD!

Mine too! Except for the father, the siblings, the idyllic neighborhood and the smiling faces. But other than that, exactly the same.
I didn't realize how lucky I was until I grew up

Leftist/postmodernist/cultural marxist policies, whatever -ist you want to call it is the reason why my upbringing was so screwed up. Once I realized that, I became a "right wing extremist" and purveyor of "fake news".

Yes Google kills, but the prisoners are still not understanding the left as movement first, even before politics. Screenal space is going out of style in the evolution towards a post-media society. duh
The left isn't hard to understand. They just try to avoid examination is all.

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Whether the White House realizes it or not, President Trump’s supporters are facing an increased cyberattack to remove from the Internet prior to the 2018 mid-term elections the conservatives and libertarians whose postings on various websites were critical to his presidential victory in 2016.

Oh but don't worry Trendy mental case leftist they are coming for you too as you stuck up pricks laugh at others getting kicked off LMFAO... you idiots are so out of touch with reality you won't ever see it coming when they come for you morons.

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Just how do any of these actions differ from those alleged of the Russians in 2016? So, it is OK for people to try to change the outcome of an election so long as they live HERE? I'd rather someone post something pro or against a candidate than this kind of thing where one group actively seeks to silence the other altogether. But then, hasn't that been the MO of the Left over and over and over again? They feel they can only win a race by silencing the opposition.

Russian trolls aren’t the “opposition”, they’re the enemy. Their goal isn’t to help anyone, but to disrupt and destroy democracy. They should be driven from the internet.

Look Dragonfly, Russians ARE the opposition. It is the Leftist-Controlled Radical Democratic Party that is the enemy. They are anything but democratic. And the goal IS to help someone--- --- --- --- RUSSIA! And I could care less about destroying democracy because we've never been about democracy~~~~~ ~~~~~ the USA has always been a REPUBLIC.

So: Wrong. Wrong. Wrong, Wrong, and, WRONG. And love 'em or hate 'em, friend, foe or enemy, no one has the right to ban anyone else from using the internet, otherwise, ALL of our rights are violated.
Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians.
Not when the head of the Republican Party clearly works for Putin.

i notice quite a contrast between your posts and that wholesome image you'd like to project from your signature. way to represent, cretin!

impuretrash
hn3LhHj.jpg

Wholesome? That image is rife with undertones of white supremacy and misogynist patriarchal attitudes towards women! My sociology professor told me so.
You need a teacher to tell you stuff? Are you like ten?

Yes Google kills, but the prisoners are still not understanding the left as movement first, even before politics. Screenal space is going out of style in the evolution towards a post-media society. duh
The left isn't hard to understand. They just try to avoid examination is all.
Usually it's a written examination but I prefer the oral ones...

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Right Derp. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians when Obama was working with Putin in 2012 to be more flexible for him until after he cheated to get reelected from weaponizing the IRS so that Lois Lerner could suppress a lot of the opposition against him. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians even after Obama swung that nice uranium deal their way. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians even after having Hillary go there to have the Russian Reset with them and pull out all of the missiles that held them back from taking Crimea. And Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians even after the DNC and Hillary worked with them through Steele to pay them for fake news they could use to blackball Trump.

That's right. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians until the Democrats lose the election they thought they had sewn up, then blame the president because a couple of people loosely associated with his campaign had brief business dealings with them before Trump ever even knew them or had any connections. NOW blame the president for the Russians even though Barry nor Hillary never did a damn thing against them and Trump has fought far harder to limit their damage than those other two ever did put together.

But most of all, Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians, even though still to this day, there is not a single grain of truth that the Russians significantly impacted the outcome of the election, or that anything they did wasn't outdone by many things the Democrats did themselves to try to swing the election in THEIR favor----- ----- and STILL lost.

Last edited:

View attachment 179710

View attachment 179711

Right Derp. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians when Obama was working with Putin in 2012 to be more flexible for him until after he cheated to get reelected from weaponizing the IRS so that Lois Lerner could suppress a lot of the opposition against him. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians even after Obama swung that nice uranium deal their way. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians even after having Hillary go there to have the Russian Reset with them and pull out all of the missiles that held them back from taking Crimea. And Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians even after the DNC and Hillary worked with them through Steele to pay them for fake news they could use to blackball Trump.

That's right. Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians until the Democrats lose the election they thought they had sewn up, then blame the president because a couple of people loosely associated with his campaign had brief business dealings with them before Trump ever even knew them or had any connections. NOW blame the president for the Russians even though Barry nor Hillary never did a damn thing against them and Trump has fought far harder to limit their damage than those other two ever did put together.

But most of all, Don’t blame the Democrats for the Russians, even though still to this day, there is not a single grain of truth that the Russians significantly impacted the outcome of the election, or that anything they did wasn't outdone by many things the Democrats did themselves to try to swing the election in THEIR favor----- ----- and STILL lost.

I don’t blame the Democrats. I blame Donald Trump and his campaign for colluding with Putin and Assange to undermine the US election.

And despite your claims to the contrary, there is a mountain of evidence that this is exactly what happened. All one has to do is listen to Trump’s rallies and press conferences, his tweets, and those of Roger Stone to see it.

Yes, the Obama administration could have done more, but your pathetic attempts at deflection show you don’t care that Trump sold out the people of the USA for wealth and power.

Decent people are outraged. Russian bots are not.

I blame Donald Trump and his campaign for colluding with Putin. Still waiting for any proof. BTW, anyone ever tell you that collusion isn't even a crime?

There is a mountain of evidence---- all one has to do is listen to Trump’s rallies, his tweets to see it. Ahha. Do you even listen to yourself? If I saw Russians behind every rock and tree, would that mean they are really there? I listen to all of that and don't see even a PEBBLE of evidence. Oh, and if you want to call me stupid or brainwashed to simply try to dismiss my opinion, my IQ is 148, I went through private high-school in two years, graduated in the Who's Who and went to college on a scholarship and have CEO'd two companies. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a Derp and I'm certainly no backward country hick.

Your pathetic attempts at deflection show you don’t care that Trump sold out the people of the USA for wealth and power. Nothing pathetic about presenting facts, and while you keep saying it, I'm still waiting for how he sold anyone out, especially for wealth (he's already a self-made multi-billionaire and he turned down his $400,000 a year salary) and power? (He was already a super-powerful man and this election has only cost him millions when he could be living the life of Reilly).

Decent people are outraged. Russian bots are not. I'm outraged. But only over allegations which you've yet to show me any PROOF of! And Russian bots? Are you actually claiming that if anyone likes or supports Trump, they must be a Russian Bot? You are even farther gone than I suspected.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt for you idiots.

Wilfully refusing to acknowledge the clear evidence of collusion doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The charge will be “conspiracy”. But you knew that.

I figure you asshats will be claiming “no collusion” even as Trump is perp walked out of the White House.

Wilfully refusing to acknowledge the clear evidence of collusion doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The charge will be “conspiracy”. But you knew that.

I figure you asshats will be claiming “no collusion” even as Trump is perp walked out of the White House.

I sincerely believe the collusion narrative is a total farce designed by DC with the sole intent of getting rid of the wild card that is Donald Trump. One of the reasons I voted for him was to see if "they" would let us elect anyone we wanted. He won, which restored a bit of my faith in the system. But the lengths they've gone to discredit him and render the election null and void killed that momentary feeling of patriotism. They will never, ever allow something like this to happen again. I'm sure you're thrilled knowing that.

I sincerely believe the collusion narrative is a total farce designed by DC with the sole intent of getting rid of the wild card that is Donald Trump. One of the reasons I voted for him was to see if "they" would let us elect anyone we wanted. He won, which restored a bit of my faith in the system. But the lengths they've gone to discredit him and render the election null and void killed that momentary feeling of patriotism. They will never, ever allow something like this to happen again. I'm sure you're thrilled knowing that.

And the kicker is that having actually gotten a real, non-professional "everyday man of the people" right off the streets just as the Founders envisioned and intended into the White House who actually puts its private citizens first ahead of Washington, the globalists or politics, the fervency in which so many of those private citizens have fought tooth and nail to reject that attainment to want to put another cleaned and pressed career "suit" of the Deep State right back into office-------- and that such a person will be getting America "back on track." Now, who is kidding who?

Wilfully refusing to acknowledge the clear evidence of collusion doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. The charge will be “conspiracy”. But you knew that. I figure you asshats will be claiming “no collusion” even as Trump is perp walked out of the White House.

If it is such "clear evidence," then why don't you state it precisely, with your proof? And if it is such "clear evidence," why hasn't Mueller charged Trump with it? Could it be because once again, you don't even know your law, do PLEASE check your law and you will find that "collusion," isn't a crime, at best, it is political malfeasance, but not a criminal CRIME, unless it involved the payments of money. So do show us where Trump PAID Russia to disrupt the election in his favor! If not, then you are nothing but a Derp, a very ignorant, whiny, annoying one, and we're tired of hearing your broken record.

brokenrecord.gif

Forum List

Back