Happy Pesach! The Blunder of Placing Jesus in the Jewish Holiday

Just as placing the idol in OT verses they don't understand, In not understanding the meaning of Jewish holidays the placement of Jesus becomes comically innapropriate and exposed.
Calling him the passover lamb is problematic because:
1) passover of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god (and the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god on passover).
Which brings us to:
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in the morning star= Lucifer -Jesus(Rev 22:16) brings.

Brilliant!

Most of Christendom does not understand. Their adoption of the pagan festival of Easter is a current example.

Pagan Easter?

KJV even mistranslates Greek pascha (= passover) as Easter at Acts 12:4.

Easter was Easter before the bible was written. Do you know for example the word "orientation"? Today we "orientate" us by using the direction North in a card. I former times the orientation was direction East. You are able to associate this with "new beginning" or "renewing".

Their idolatry is another example. Not to mention the false doctrine of the trinity.

Okay. You don't have any idea what you try to speak about.

However, you seem to not understand the prophecies about the Messiah in Daniel 9:24-27 and Isaiah chapter 53.

For example, Christendom says Jesus died for our sins

Not really. He died for us. For our lifes before and after death.

but actually they believe only his body died but his immortal soul lived on.

We believe as well his body and his soul lives.

If that was the case, then Jesus would not have provided the sin offering foretold in Isaiah 53:10, 12 - notably that the Messiah would pour his soul out/unto death.

Before I post more, I would like to know your understanding of Daniel 9:24-27 and Isaiah 53:1-12 ff.

I have not a big understanding for this what you speak. But fortunatelly I'm not the person you asked. I'm only a member of the religion, about which you like to talk shit on Good Friday.

Last edited:
But do not ask me about this man. The Romans arrested him. He's a criminal. I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.
What are you? What do you know?

I'm a flying hammer. And when I will meet your head then you will hear the deep sound of nothing in the wide empty halls of your skull ... Ah yeaa - and do all US-Americans use drugs? Good Friday could be a good day to stop to use drugs.

That sounds like something Hobelim would say. Could you try to be more evasive?

If you have a real question or a real problem then ask. And I'm not evasive, undear man who speaks bullshit.

I did ask a real question. You evaded it.

I do not see any question. What exactly is your question?

Those questions were asked because you wrote, “ I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.”

Just as placing the idol in OT verses they don't understand, In not understanding the meaning of Jewish holidays the placement of Jesus becomes comically innapropriate and exposed.
Calling him the passover lamb is problematic because:
1) passover of the first born, the first born Of the Egyptians must die. =Lucifer the first claimed messiah (learned his forbidden maggi and underworld teachings in Egypt) we are told to pass this imposter by as he is an idol god (and the lamb represented the Egyptian idol god on passover).
Which brings us to:
2) The lamb on passover is representing the Egyptian idol god which was a lamb, they slayed it to mock & humiliate the Egyptian idol worship in hopes of getting kicked out of Egypt=the lamb is bad not a good thing. You are saying we are saved by removing the idol god Jesus who was the sin itself not the salvation from sin. Thus removing Lucifer the first born we are saved from his sin and our sins, that worship in the morning star= Lucifer -Jesus(Rev 22:16) brings.

Brilliant!

Most of Christendom does not understand. Their adoption of the pagan festival of Easter is a current example. KJV even mistranslates Greek pascha (= passover) as Easter at Acts 12:4. Their idolatry is another example. Not to mention the false doctrine of the trinity.

However, you seem to not understand the prophecies about the Messiah in Daniel 9:24-27 and Isaiah chapter 53.

For example, Christendom says Jesus died for our sins but actually they believe only his body died but his immortal soul lived on. If that was the case, then Jesus would not have provided the sin offering foretold in Isaiah 53:10, 12 - notably that the Messiah would pour his soul out/unto death.

Before I post more, I would like to know your understanding of Daniel 9:24-27 and Isaiah 53:1-12 ff.
Isaiah 53 is not messianic contrary to what Christians are told to FALACIOUSLY place Jesus into Hebrew texts.
Isaiah 53 is Israel, IF YOU LOOK AT CONTEXT Israel is the suffering servant mentioned explicitely
as such like 14 times in the prior and later chapters of Isaiah. This is why the Hebrew reveals
'Plurality' (the people of Israel)past tense not singular future tense (a person to come).
Isaiah 53:3 "Despised and rejected of men.",

It cannot be a match to Jesus with the Christian Bible showing a man who was supposedly "praised by all"(Luke 2 :52, Luke 4:14-15) and followed by multitudes (Matt. 4:25). So then according to Christian standards Israel must be referred to since Israel is Called God's servant throughout Isaiah, both explicitly (Isa. 41:8-9; 44:1-2; 45:4; 48:20; 49:3) and implicitly (Isa. 42:19-20; 43:10, 52:13) In 53:1 "And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?" 52:15 - 53:1 "So shall he (the servant) startle many nations, the kings will stand speechless; For that which had not been told them they shall see and that which they had not heard shall they ponder. Who would believe what we have heard?" In chapter 52, for example, ACCORDING TO History it's Israel "oppressed without cause" (v.4) and "taken away" (v.5).

Context also talks of Israel being disfigured and unrecognizable whether the people in deathcamps or Israel boundries being disfigured and unrecognizable Israel best fits Isaiah 53.
The people were treated like leppers in Canaan and Egypt & later Assyria. If you use future repeated then what is more like a lepper then how Israel was and somewhat still treated in the middle east with boycotts, people requiring third party meetings, not shaking deligates hands, walking out on UN speaches etc?
In no way is Isaiah 53 messianic, because if it was, there would be bigger issues since Isaiah already reveals another as the liberator Messiah, the same person Daniel reveals as Michael Dan 10:20-21 and Dan 12;1-4.

Which brings us to how Daniel is falaciously used out of context of texts and history.
1-The events Daniel is prophecizing already occured before Jesus and the events of the temple you propose occured after Jesus making the correlation impossible even if you avoided history and thought it didn’t occur yet.

2-the only historical christ in the 30ad era was Theudas, you need to rewrite the historical and combine figures to create a whole new character with new name and new birthdate= lie.

3- Dan 9 Let's review the Mistake:
The events Daniel is prophecizing already occured before Jesus and the events of the temple you propose occured after Jesus making the correlation impossible even if you avoided history and thought it didn’t occur yet.

Daniel is talking about "an anointed place" and an anointed (King) not THE ANOINTED ONE.

Now to review why these events already occured:

Dan 9: There is a 7-week (49-year) span between the actual destruction of Jerusalem in 586 (beginning the exile and realizing the decree in 538bc to rebuild), and the end of the exile brought about by the arrival of ‘AN’ anointed one not “THE” anointed one . Kings and High Priests were anointed as AN anointed one but not THE anointed one. Thus we must notice the wording is “an anointed one” not “THE” anointed one.

Dan 9:24 says anoint the holy place not an anointed man. Daniel 9:25 says, "from the time the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem was issued, until AN annointed one, a ruler, it will be seven weeks". If the decree is indeed sometime around the beginning of the full Exile, 586 b.c.e., then who is the anointed one mentioned? And, GOD already has referred to ruler Cyrus as his Anointed in

Isaiah 45:1: 70 years after the destruction Cyrus rebuilt the Temple in other words it's completion in 516BC

Here's the reference of this ‘70 years’ by the Historian Josephus in Antiquities 11.1.1: Ant. 11.1.1 "In the first year of the reign of Cyrus, which was the seventieth from the day that our people were removed out of their own land into Babylon, God commiserated the captivity and calamity of these poor people, according as he had foretold to them by Jeremiah the prophet, before the destruction of the city, that after they has served Nebuchadnezzar and his posterity, and after they had undergone that SERVITUDE seventy years, he would restore them again to the land of their fathers, and they should build their temple, and enjoy their ancient prosperity; and these things God did afford them."

Daniel 9:26
And after the sixty-two weeks,an anointed one will be cut off,
and there will be nothing to him.
and the people of a ruler who shall come
shall destroy the city and the sanctuary,
and the end of it/him shall be with a flood,,
and, until the end of the war, desolations are decreed.

62 weeks (434 years) leads us to around 152 b.c.e. the time of antiochus desolation and destruction of the temple. The anointed one was the king who was cut off. High Priest Onias III, who was assasinated (cut off) in 171 b.c.e. In 168 b.c.e., the middle of the next "week" of years (171-165 b.c.e.), ruler Antiochus IV (who had Onias killed) pillaged Jerusalem. Antiochus IV matches the "ruler to come",

Now who is the Moshiach?

Dan 12:1-4 says Michael rises to save Israel the same redeemer (HaSheva) who saves
Judah in Jeremiah 23:5-6

Dan CHAPTER TEN Verse 13: But the prince of the kingdom of the Persians resisted me one and twenty days: and behold Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, and remained there by the king of the Persians (Cyrus).

**Michael is dealing with Cyrus** thus who is Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 calling LORD AND "REDEEMER" (HaSheva)?

Verse 20: And the angel said: "Do you know where I came from? And now will

*Hashev* Lacham Sar Parac"(HaShev fight the prince of Persia).

Verse 21: But I will tell thee what is set down in the scripture of truth: and none is my helper in all these things, but Michael your prince.

1 Ezra 1:1 it was the Lord who stirred up the spirit of Cyrus.

Isaiah 44:24-28 and 45, the Redeemer caused Cyrus heart to change to do the Moshiach roles of delivering the people gathering them, rebuilding the temple etc.

Dan 10 shows this was Michael HaShev who worked on Cyrus' heart doing all the anointed roles, not Jesus.

Last edited:
But do not ask me about this man. The Romans arrested him. He's a criminal. I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.

I'm a flying hammer. And when I will meet your head then you will hear the deep sound of nothing in the wide empty halls of your skull ... Ah yeaa - and do all US-Americans use drugs? Good Friday could be a good day to stop to use drugs.

If you have a real question or a real problem then ask. And I'm not evasive, undear man who speaks bullshit.

Those questions were asked because you wrote, “ I am not a member of his criminal gang. Don't tell any Roman such a nonsense. I never was his disciple. I do not know this people.”

That's what I said. So why do you accuse me? I'm not a member of this criminal gang. I know nothing.

Last edited:

That's what I said. So why do you accuse me? I'm not a member of this criminal gang. I know nothing.

Still evading the question. Here’s a trick. Write the question. Then write the answer to the question. Then see if the answer to the question makes sense.

Still evading the question. Here’s a trick. Write the question. Then write the answer to the question. Then see if the answer to the question makes sense.

Sorry - but I know nothing about this - whatever this "this" could be. What do you not understand? What is your question? And are you really sure you don't have a problem with drugs?

Last edited:

Sorry - but I know nothing about this - whatever this "this" could be. What do you not understand? What is your question? And are you really sure you don't have a problem with drugs?

Which gang are you a part of hobelim?

Forum List

Back