Just Another Reason I don't Like Large Churches...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Scumbags like this that are all about making money in the name of religion. Just the same as mega-church pastor Joel Osteen when he wouldn't help Houston flood victims until he got shamed in the national media, so many pastors only care about MONEY, and invoke God's name to make it.

"Creflo Dollar Sets Up Cash App Account To Collect Tithes During Coronavirus Quarantine"

Scumbags like this that are all about making money in the name of religion. Just the same as mega-church pastor Joel Osteen when he wouldn't help Houston flood victims until he got shamed in the national media, so many pastors only care about MONEY, and invoke God's name to make it.

"Creflo Dollar Sets Up Cash App Account To Collect Tithes During Coronavirus Quarantine"

Hey don't hate the player, hate the game. Teflo's Trumpin' on up to the top, towards that deluxe apartment in the sky! Robbing suckers is the oldest profession!

Hey don't hate the player, hate the game. Teflo's Trumpin' on up to the top, towards that deluxe apartment in the sky! Robbing suckers is the oldest profession!

...and all tax free.

So much of what is called "Christianity" these days has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus, who apparently has left the building. I notice that boobs like graham and pastor HairGel have hit the airways heavily in the last couple of weeks. Of course, they don't have any history of actually doing anything except whine about women and LGBTs. It's all about money and power.

So much of what is called "Christianity" these days has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus, who apparently has left the building. I notice that boobs like graham and pastor HairGel have hit the airways heavily in the last couple of weeks. Of course, they don't have any history of actually doing anything except whine about women and LGBTs. It's all about money and power.

I notice that since the plague hit, the brainless Leftists like you have really got their Christian hate on.

I notice that since the plague hit, the brainless Leftists like you have really got their Christian hate on.
The people I am criticizing are not Christians. They are the graham/jeffress/perkins-type cheap primitive garbage cults who try to piggyback on the Christian faith. You always speak generically about "Christians" without referring to a specific group, so I suppose that you listen when the Pope, the Archbishop of Cantorbury, or the Orthodox Patriarchs speak.

The people I am criticizing are not Christians. They are the graham/jeffress/perkins-type cheap primitive garbage cults who try to piggyback on the Christian faith. You always speak generically about "Christians" without referring to a specific group, so I suppose that you listen when the Pope, the Archbishop of Cantorbury, or the Orthodox Patriarchs speak.

You are not the judge of who is, and is not Christians.

You play God when you do this, which is a real serious sin. Not that you care.

These people are not Christians. They are cheap phonies. Not that you care. You'd follow anybody. Incidentally, your loverboys decide who is Christian all of the time. Didn't trashy little frankie tell Mayor Pete that he could not be a Christian and be gay? Like little frankie knows? You are just a culthead.

Nothing is in the New Testament about profiting off the Word of God.

Under the old covenant, the faithful tithed to support the priesthood. Under the new covenant, all believers are priests.

If his flock decide to waste their little funds by donating to him, then that is on them...

I tossed my pennies in the air today and told Gawd to take what he or she needed and they did not respond so I kept all my pennies and will use them on those in need in my community...

Actually, the Graham organization has built temporary hospitals in New York City's Central Park for those suffering and dying from the Chinese Kung Flu

...and all tax free.

Ministers pay taxes on their salaries

Actually, the Graham organization has built temporary hospitals in New York City's Central Park for those suffering and dying from the Chinese Kung Flu

So what? The worthless little opportunist has made a mint, so why not give back something as long he and his minions aren't going around spewing their hate on the patients. He's most famous for spreading hate across the world.
Your immature "Chinese Kung Flu" ridiculous says a lot.

These people are not Christians. They are cheap phonies. Not that you care. You'd follow anybody. Incidentally, your loverboys decide who is Christian all of the time. Didn't trashy little frankie tell Mayor Pete that he could not be a Christian and be gay? Like little frankie knows? You are just a culthead.

Taking it in the caboose is a sin according to the bible. Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve. Petey and his bum buddy are supposed to be repenting of their sin, not demanding that people affirm it, according to the Catholic Church as well as a lot of other denomination. But this is America, he can be a member of the Radical Episcopalianites , where they glorify Sodomy instead of condemn it. And he is, BTW

Taking it in the caboose is a sin according to the bible. Almighty God put Adam and Eve into the garden, not Adam and Steve. Petey and his bum buddy are supposed to be repenting of their sin, not demanding that people affirm it, according to the Catholic Church as well as a lot of other denomination. But this is America, he can be a member of the Radical Episcopalianites , where they glorify Sodomy instead of condemn it. And he is, BTW

Episcopalians are Christians who don't happen to agree with your sect. They are no more radical than southern baptists and don't spend their lives trying to interfere with other people. This "repent of homosexuality" thing belongs to protestant radicals. graham had no business going after somebody who is not a member of his sect. In doing so, he showed the world what a jerk he is.

We go to a fairly large Lutheran church. Not what you would call a mega church but it does have a 1000 member congregation.

We are doing our services via the internet.

Most members understand that the church stills needs money to operate and are still contributing through the mail or on line.

It is not about money.

Forum List

Back