Happy Passover to all house of Israel!

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
Have a kosher and joyful Pesach!

Let us pray these days that we will merit complete G-d's redemption for the people of Israel and the entire world. For the sages taught us, "In Nisan they were redeemed in Nissan to be redeemed."
61ae8b9c-ea9a-41af-ade6-7fbea98c2c4d.jpg

:hhello:

Last edited:

Let us pray these days that we will merit complete G-d's redemption for the people of Israel and the entire world. For the sages taught us, "In Nisan they were redeemed in Nissan to be redeemed."

Happy Passover and a Merry Christmas, too late for Chinese Spring Festival, but all more or less the same symbolism of rejuvenation of life. (Though in China done with firecrackers and money, lots of money)

Our absolutely unmitigated best wishes to people of the Jewish faith (and all others, for that matter). We only wish that peace could be found between our brothers and sisters everywhere.

All over the world, LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Traditional Passover Priestly Blessings at Kotel.

Numbers 6
24 "May the Lord bless you and watch over you.
25 May the Lord cause His countenance to shine to you and favor you.
26 May the Lord raise His countenance toward you and grant you peace."

The US ambassador David Friedman and his family attended the event.

Remember when God murdered thousands of innocent children? Happy holiday!
And you happen to claim the very same god, creator of the universe in the form of Jesus , who seems to have told Christians to kill at least 1 Million Jewish children during WWII.

I am not even counting the non Jewish children he murdered during that time.

Or was that human beings, Christian ones, deciding that it was ok to murder children, pregnant women, sick people, elderly people, and all the others who were murdered during that time.

And I am not even counting all the other times when Christians celebrated Christianity by murdering people for the past 1700 years.

And you happen to claim the very same god, creator of the universe in the form of Jesus , who seems to have told Christians to kill at least 1 Million Jewish children during WWII.

Or was that human beings, Christian ones, deciding that it was ok to murder children, pregnant women, sick people, elderly people, and all the others who were murdered during that time.

And I am not even counting all the other times when Christians celebrated Christianity by murdering people for the past 1700 years.
I don’t ascribe to any religion. Writings from thousands of years ago by sand people that pooped in holes in the ground do not govern my life. I don’t care what you say about Christianity.

I don’t ascribe to any religion. Writings from thousands of years ago by sand people that pooped in holes in the ground do not govern my life. I don’t care what you say about Christianity.
So, these posts of yours:

"Doesn't Easter basically cancel out Judaism?"

"With Easter, Judaism becomes obsolete"

"Just thought it odd for an Israeli to offer support of the holiday celebrating the event that supplanted his belief system, making it obsolete"

"What issue? That Islam replaced Christianity? That's a bunch of nonsense."

and all others where you mock Judaism, and basically make it disappear, is not because you are a Christian.

You are not saying that Islam did not replace Christianity because you are a Christian, but you actually are not.

I believe you have made yourself very clear.

Last edited:

Blame wha
But you wouldn’t have minded if thousands of Innocent

Remember when the Egyptians enslaved the Jewish people ; only GOD knows how they were treated . How “ Christian” of you. HAPPY EASTER. :texflag::fu::fu:
No point in answering this very confused poster.

Let us just celebrate. :)

So, this post of yours

"Doesn't Easter basically cancel out Judaism?"

"With Easter, Judaism becomes obsolete"

"Just thought it odd for an Israeli to offer support of the holiday celebrating the event that supplanted his belief system, making it obsolete"

"What issue? That Islam replaced Christianity? That's a bunch of nonsense."

and all others where you mock Judaism, and basically make it disappear, is not because you are a Christian.

You are not saying that Islam did not replace Christianity because you are a Christian, but you actually are not.

I believe you have made yourself very clear.
I mock Christianity plenty, too. I will until it stops causing problems for people. Islam is equally a joke.

Blame wha

Remember when the Egyptians enslaved the Jewish people ; only GOD knows how they were treated . How “ Christian” of you. HAPPY EASTER. :texflag::fu::fu:
Lots of people were enslaved by the Egyptians. The others didn’t even need a child murdering God to achieve freedom.

Praise Jesus!

Blame wha

Lots of people were enslaved by the Egyptians. The others didn’t even need a child murdering God to achieve freedom.
Just another Christian saying.

But you are not a Christian. (wink )

Blame wha

Are you trying to insult me by calling me a Christian? :laugh:

Blame wha

Are you trying to insult me by calling me a Christian? :laugh:
I have called you what you have shown yourself to be.

You are not?

Stop attacking Judaism.

Any intelligent, normal person would have done so. But you insist in coming back attempting to upset the Jewish people, and only the Jewish people on these threads.

Hide all you like. You are not the first one on forums who attempts to hide their Christianity by saying they are not.

Happy Pessach to all the House of Israel. And we are most certainly having one. :)

Forum List

Back