Happy Passover to all house of Israel!

Remember when God murdered thousands of innocent children? Happy holiday!

Blame wha
But you wouldn’t have minded if thousands of Innocent

Remember when the Egyptians enslaved the Jewish people ; only GOD knows how they were treated . How “ Christian” of you. HAPPY EASTER. :texflag::fu::fu:
Lots of people were enslaved by the Egyptians. The others didn’t even need a child murdering God to achieve freedom.
Just another Christian saying.

But you are not a Christian. (wink )
Are you trying to insult me by calling me a Christian? :laugh:
I have called you what you have shown yourself to be.

You are not?

Stop attacking Judaism.

Any intelligent, normal person would have done so. But you insist in coming back attempting to upset the Jewish people, and only the Jewish people on these threads.

Hide all you like. You are not the first one on forums who attempts to hide their Christianity by saying they are not.

Happy Pessach to all the House of Israel. And we are most certainly having one. :)
Making you think is not an attack. Though I guess religious zealots would see it that way.

Blame wha
Remember when the Egyptians enslaved the Jewish people ; only GOD knows how they were treated . How “ Christian” of you. HAPPY EASTER. :texflag::fu::fu:
Lots of people were enslaved by the Egyptians. The others didn’t even need a child murdering God to achieve freedom.

You are not?

Stop attacking Judaism.

Any intelligent, normal person would have done so. But you insist in coming back attempting to upset the Jewish people, and only the Jewish people on these threads.

Hide all you like. You are not the first one on forums who attempts to hide their Christianity by saying they are not.

Happy Pessach to all the House of Israel. And we are most certainly having one. :)
Making you think is not an attack. Though I guess religious zealots would see it that way.
Oh....you got upset......you are anti religions.....especially against Judaism. What news.

I have Never, Ever, seen an alleged atheist go only against Judaism.
Because you most certainly were not going against Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and all the other religions on the planet.

And oh, boy, were you Ever protecting Christianity.

See why what you say is absolutely unimportant and without any worth to Jews and Judaism?

You have given yourself away, too many times.

And are continuing to have a wonderful Happy Passover. A few more days to go.

Are you going to continue to attack Judaism as a "zealot religion" and tell us that you did not learn all of that on the lap of zealots from other religions?

You are not?

Stop attacking Judaism.

Oh....you got upset......you are anti religions.....especially against Judaism. What news.

Because you most certainly were not going against Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, and all the other religions on the planet.

See why what you say is absolutely unimportant and without any worth to Jews and Judaism?

Are you going to continue to attack Judaism as a "zealot religion" and tell us that you did not learn all of that on the lap of zealots from other religions?
Lol what conversation did you seem to think we were having? I said it’s strange for an zealously Jewish person to endorse Easter because to billions, what happened on Easter makes Judaism obsolete and means Jews will, tragically, burn for all eternity unless they become Christian. Isn’t that fun to think about?

You are not?

Stop attacking Judaism.

Lol what conversation did you seem to think we were having? I said it’s strange for an zealously Jewish person to endorse Easter because to billions, what happened on Easter makes Judaism obsolete and means Jews will, tragically, burn for all eternity unless they become Christian. Isn’t that fun to think about?
Maybe, just maybe you have missed something about Jews. Several, actually:

1) Jews have manners. As long as others do not attempt to impose their beliefs on them, or murder them, they have no problems with other people's beliefs. And that goes both for Christianity and Islam.

2) They can live peacefully with any belief, as long as they are not being attacked and accused endlessly of things they have not done.
Always have and always will. It is called respect.

3) Not all Christians believe in the replacement ideology, or that Jews killed Jesus, and do not want to see all Jews convert to Christianity. It is called respect.

3) You insist in calling us Zealots. How many other people from any other religion do you go around calling them zealots?

4) You want us to think. No, you want us to accept something you want to peddle to us, and your calling any and all of us zealots continues to show where you come from and where you are going.

Again, respect both Christians and Jews wishing themselves a happy holiday.

You only hit on the Jews wishing Christians a Happy Easter.

No, it is not "fun" to think about it because you have no respect for Judaism, that is very clear.

The question now is:

When are you going to shut up and just go away and allow Jews and Christians to wish each other a Happy whatever they want to wish each other?

Something which was never any of your business to begin with?

YOU think about it.

And you happen to claim the very same god, creator of the universe in the form of Jesus , who seems to have told Christians to kill at least 1 Million Jewish children during WWII.

I am not even counting the non Jewish children he murdered during that time.

Or was that human beings, Christian ones, deciding that it was ok to murder children, pregnant women, sick people, elderly people, and all the others who were murdered during that time.

And I am not even counting all the other times when Christians celebrated Christianity by murdering people for the past 1700 years.
I don’t ascribe to any religion. Writings from thousands of years ago by sand people that pooped in holes in the ground do not govern my life. I don’t care what you say about Christianity.

You don't ascribe to any religion?

I thought you were a leftist.

Blame wha

I always pictured you more of a Jesus freak.

And you happen to claim the very same god, creator of the universe in the form of Jesus , who seems to have told Christians to kill at least 1 Million Jewish children during WWII.

I am not even counting the non Jewish children he murdered during that time.

Or was that human beings, Christian ones, deciding that it was ok to murder children, pregnant women, sick people, elderly people, and all the others who were murdered during that time.

And I am not even counting all the other times when Christians celebrated Christianity by murdering people for the past 1700 years.
I don’t ascribe to any religion. Writings from thousands of years ago by sand people that pooped in holes in the ground do not govern my life. I don’t care what you say about Christianity.

You don't ascribe to any religion?

I thought you were a leftist.
Good one, inbred

Blame wha

Really? Where are the links? The Jewish people aren’t celebrating anyone’s death. They are celebrating the fact that they were finally freed. However, you are too stupid and full of Hate to know the difference.

Blame wha

Really? Where are the links? The Jewish people aren’t celebrating anyone’s death. They are celebrating the fact that they were finally freed. However, you are too stupid and full of Hate to know the difference.
“Passover” because on his murder spree God “passed over” the Jews’ homes

Blame wha

If it were a murder spree of Jews you

Blame wha

If the murder spree were on the Jewish people instead of the Egyptians you would be celebrating. You can Hate all you want; the Holiday is all about the Jewish People’s freedom. I know that upsets you.
Too bad you don’t feel that way about the Egyptians who enslaved the Jewish people in the first place. That’s because you’re an ignorant, Hateful bigot

Blame wha

If it were a murder spree of Jews you

Blame wha

If the murder spree were on the Jewish people instead of the Egyptians you would be celebrating. You can Hate all you want; the Holiday is all about the Jewish People’s freedom. I know that upsets you.
Too bad you don’t feel that way about the Egyptians who enslaved the Jewish people in the first place. That’s because you’re an ignorant, Hateful bigot
Guys, could we please let this subject go. Please.

Chag Sameach :)

Yes, it is true you
No. It’s not, you poor, tilted victim :itsok:
Please tell us who your ancestors were.

I am sure that their gods went around murdering people in order to protect their chosen ones.

Or, just as in most pagan cults, they sacrificed the eldest son, or anyone else in order to appease their gods.

Are you sure you want to continue to play that game?

And it is beyond telling that you did not answer the question:

The Jewish people don’t have the right to celebrate their Freedom from Slavery?
-----------
What is the answer to that question?

Not your answer, but the answer to it?

Yes, it is true you

I am sure that their gods went around murdering people in order to protect their chosen ones.

Or, just as in most pagan cults, they sacrificed the eldest son, or anyone else in order to appease their gods.

-----------

Yes, it is true you

-----------

I’ll play!
They “ sacriced” their eldest son? First we hear that’s the reason Jesus ( His Son) was put on this earth; Then the Jewish people are blamed for it. Make up your “ Christian” Mind. The Jewish people were enslaved long before your “ Savior” was born

Yes, it is true you

-----------

I’ll play!
They “ sacriced” their eldest son? First we hear that’s the reason Jesus ( His Son) was put on this earth; Then the Jewish people are blamed for it. Make up your “ Christian” Mind. The Jewish people were enslaved long before your “ Savior” was born
I’m thinking The Old Fool is a self-hating atheist Jew.

Yes, it is true you

-----------

I’ll play!
I’m thinking The Old Fool is a self-hating atheist Jew.
All of you have been wrong so far :itsok:

Forum List

Back