Happy Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (Monday, January 19, 2015)

988930_755786987849906_8369049575569372372_n.jpg
and only 2 women

this is not what King wanted, but it's what we ended up with once the leftist started using them

Always sad how people try and make these things fit their agenda. I don't believe for a second the OP gives a fuck about MLK and what he represented. Rather the OP only cares to add their own partisan flare in the subject to troll others.

Always sad how people try and make these things fit their agenda. I don't believe for a second the OP gives a fuck about MLK and what he represented. Rather the OP only cares to add their own partisan flare in the subject to troll others.

We should discuss Dr. King on his birthday.

I don't discus Jesus on his birthday, why should I discus MLK? And to my point, the OP still found a way to take a jab at Reagan, making it mindlessly partisan.

so when people posted hate threads during Christmas, you got on them about it?

I don't discus Jesus on his birthday, why should I discus MLK? And to my point, the OP still found a way to take a jab at Reagan, making it mindlessly partisan.

Das Fuhrer Reagan signed Dr. King's holiday into law.

so when people posted hate threads during Christmas, you got on them about it?

Hate threads about what?

Das Fuhrer Reagan signed Dr. King's holiday into law.

Thank you for coming clean with your true intent in creating this pointless trolling thread. Surprised Reagan didn't win a Nobel seeing that you can win one for your skin color these days.

Is there a list of guidelines or things we should or should not do on MLK day so not to called racist? For example I may see American Sniper tomorrow but the good Al Sharpton has a problem with the Academy Awards this year being to white and with Sniper nominated for six awards including best picture would seeing this on MLK day be offensive?

Is there a list of guidelines or things we should or should not do on MLK day so not to called racist? For example I may see American Sniper tomorrow but the good Al Sharpton has a problem with the Academy Awards this year being to white and with Sniper nominated for six awards including best picture would seeing this on MLK day be offensive?

Why are racist white trash so sexually attracted to Al Sharpton?

So to honor King, one of the greatest advocates of black self help and independence, we stay out of school and dont work.
Go figure.
When this "holiday" was first celebrated, any company that dared to remain open that day had a bomb threat called in. Celebrating a day under a threat of death is not my idea of a fun thing to do. So I dont.

So to honor King, one of the greatest advocates of black self help and independence, we stay out of school and dont work.
Go figure.
When this "holiday" was first celebrated, any company that dared to remain open that day had a bomb threat called in. Celebrating a day under a threat of death is not my idea of a fun thing to do. So I dont.

Yeah, you probably prefer that Klan thingy...

Why are racist white trash so sexually attracted to Al Sharpton?
Why are you such an idiot? Those are Sharptons words you and the other far lefties are always the ones crying racist ask what we can do not to be racist on MLK day and you still cry racist you didn't have idiocy you really wouldn't have anything going for you at all.

New Topics

Forum List

Back