Zone1 Happy Holy Week and Let’s Make America Pray Again

Everyone in this apartment complex are.....cough...."christians". They tend to put pamphlets on our doors for "bible study" meetings. I got tired of it so I put a pentagram on my front door along with a nice big Merry Meet sign. I no longer get pamphlets. :spinner:

What makes me laugh is the "cliques" that don't like it when a new resident wants to conduct a bible study in the dining area on off days. She sits there with her bible and as people pass by on their way outside, she greets them and invites them over...those fellow Christ worshippers, ya know. But guess what? They complain to management that they have their OWN church and do their OWN bible study in their apartment with "friends" (the grovelers in the clique) and this new lady resident should be told she cannot do hers in the dining room. Since when does God choose which "sect" is allowed to preach or study His word? Just ask a Christian! They will tell ya, when/how/why/where...if they "approve", which they don't. They are flat out mean to that woman. Me? She invited me over and I said sorry...I follow the red path and drag her God and Jesus along with me..or vice versa. She just nodded and said ok. Nothing more. The other "ladies" (old grumpy crones wearing their many cross necklaces and thumping their own bible) complain, bitch, nag, and totally ignore her now even when she greets them in passing. How dare she push HER God on to THEIR God???
Hypocrites.

They got all pissed off at me (the clique) when I innocently (with a sneer on my face) when I asked when Jesus exited His tomb cave if egg laying rabbits awaited Him. I just laughed. Gosh. Nobody invites me to any bible study.
Insert sad face here. Snicker.

Forum List

Back