Muslim student loses prayer ban challenge

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

Michaela School in Wembley was taken to court by the girl over the policy, which she argued was discriminatory.

The non-faith state secondary school previously told the High Court that allowing prayer rituals risked "undermining inclusion" among pupils.

The free school's founder and head teacher Katharine Birbalsingh said the ruling was a "victory for all schools".

Well, if you feel there's a need to pray, why not move to a Muslim country!! Either follow the rules here, or emigrate.

England so it's really none of my business but it's kinda sad they have decided to be so controlling over the people.

For Muslims in Britain, public prayer is an act of intimidation. It is all about establishing the superiority of the cult over the nation they seek to take over.

Michaela School in Wembley was taken to court by the girl over the policy, which she argued was discriminatory.

The non-faith state secondary school previously told the High Court that allowing prayer rituals risked "undermining inclusion" among pupils.

The free school's founder and head teacher Katharine Birbalsingh said the ruling was a "victory for all schools".

Well, if you feel there's a need to pray, why not move to a Muslim country!! Either follow the rules here, or emigrate.
But many Muslims only do that when they know it will cause trouble. I mean, Catholics would yank the kid and go to a parochial school

For Muslims in Britain, public prayer is an act of intimidation. It is all about establishing the superiority of the cult over the nation they seek to take over.

Some Muslims in Britain are extremely religious and they dress like Afghan women under Taliban rule. The British need to do more on educating Muslim migrants on Western values in school. Otherwise, ISIS can easily infiltrate Britain's Muslim community to recruit terrorists. I was there to witness the 2005 London bombings as a student.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back