Hanoi Jane Back in the Saddle

yes, let's destroy pristine lands and violate sacred burial sites so we can enjoy a few cents off a gallon of gas while driving around in a gas guzzling SUV.
Suddenly environmental and civil laws don’t matter to Leftards again.

What matters to me is future generations having a planet to live on. We don't have a backup planet.

We don't have a backup planet.

I'm really good with the planet I'm on ...

MCCBigSplashDay1-Party-20180614-_DSC5596-1.jpg

Although I agree with "less oil, more clean sources", the only thing that protests have proven is that it just pisses off the oil/gas industry oligarchy into raising prices more.

Are there better sources of energy and fuel? Of course there are. But BIG BUSINESS isn't going to give a rats ass, because the entire system is already built for oil and gas. Changing that would be an entire upheaval of the entire system..........and even though that IS something that can be done with minimal side effects............the "top level brass" isn't going to do anything because it would mean money being diverted from their wallets to a new way of doing things. And these people are NOT giving up these trillions of dollars being siphoned into their personal bank accounts!!

These protesters don't seem to be smart enough to hit these companies in the right places, much less the real people who are in charge. They just harass the people on the bottom of the ladder who just need a job, so they can feed themselves and have some place to live.

If they actually wanted to do something worthwhile, and do some "damage" to these oil and gas companies, they would have their sites set on the oligarchy.......harassing them, protesting them, hiring investigators to uncover their personal skeletons and lies, and posting it all online for the world to see.

But all they do is bitch, whine, and complain, and make life hell for those workers who need to work to survive. They do nothing to interfere with the actual internal workings of the corporations or their corrupt executives.

yes, let's destroy pristine lands and violate sacred burial sites so we can enjoy a few cents off a gallon of gas while driving around in a gas guzzling SUV.
They REALLY ARE this stupid folks. They seriously believe SUV's make fuck all difference as far as climate is concerned. After 40 fuckin years of being subjected to lying asshole political whores, celebrities and pseudo-scientists that shrieked inane drivel about having "10 years left" and then drove away in a convoy of Armored Chevy Suburbans full of dudes with MP5 sub machineguns so that they could get on a private jet. Vacuous turds like Joe here will actually repeat this stupid shit and tell you that YOU'RE THE FOOL, because you know better. Never mind that he is deliberately ignorant of the fact that CO2 consists of just 3% of the "greenhouse effect" and that ALL OF HUMANITY generates just 3% of that gas that's in the atmosphere. Never mind that the entire population of humans on the western hemisphere could VANISH, cease to exist entirely, and it would barely put a dent into the CO2 levels in the atmosphere.

This utter ninny... This nattering dumb fucking clod.... This jabbering window licking retard... is going to smugly sit there and parrot stupid shit like this as long as he is able to steal our oxygen.

I will never understand how anyone can be as stupid as these leftist assholes are. I will never understand why we put so many warning labels on everything because genetic garbage like this is not supposed to survive into puberty and poison the gene pool.

You really don't care, it's all about power to you loons.
Imbeciles like Joe probably do "care", some of them are retarded enough that they'll ride bicycles in traffic and inhale vast quantities of car exhaust smugly self assured that their asinine beliefs make them superior. Some of these fucking retards spend $40K on battery powered cars that look like large roller skates with windows, that are powered by coal plants and have batteries that need to be replaced in 5 years at a cost of $20K. The funny part is they believe they're saving money on fuel. That's how stupid they are.

The political whores they support mostly know better though. For them it is indeed all about power and control.

This time to destroy the US economy.

Is there a statute of limitations on treason?

My dad (Vietnam Vet) went to his grave cursing that retched communist attention whore for all the additional spilled blood she helped produce. Is my old man ever going to get justice?

This time to destroy the US economy.

Is there a statute of limitations on treason?

My dad (Vietnam Vet) went to his grave cursing that retched communist attention whore for all the additional spilled blood she helped produce. Is my old man ever going to get justice?
My brother is a Vietnam vet as well. He'd like to take another trip over Vietnam with Fonda in a B52. He'd like them to open the bomb bay doors so he can throw her treasonous ass right out that door. If it had been any other war she would have been shot as a traitor.

Suddenly environmental and civil laws don’t matter to Leftards again.

What matters to me is future generations having a planet to live on. We don't have a backup planet.
Yeah, so let’s transport oil by railroads, what could possibly go wrong!

Forum List

Back