Handover of power

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

One of the clearest indicators of an advanced democracy is that there is a smooth handover of power. This is something that fledgling democracies across the globe fail to manage. Witness how many dictators end up as Pres 4 life.

The current antics in the US do so much damage to the image of the US in the wider world. Despite all the huffing and puffing Trump has yet to win back a single vote.

I have no doubt that President Biden will be sworn in but I also can visualise blood in the streets as trumpers struggle to accept this.

How does the US take steps to ensure this circus does not happen again ? What can be done ?

One of the clearest indicators of an advanced democracy is that there is a smooth handover of power. This is something that fledgling democracies across the globe fail to manage. Witness how many dictators end up as Pres 4 life.

The current antics in the US do so much damage to the image of the US in the wider world. Despite all the huffing and puffing Trump has yet to win back a single vote.

I have no doubt that President Biden will be sworn in but I also can visualise blood in the streets as trumpers struggle to accept this.

How does the US take steps to ensure this circus does not happen again ? What can be done ?

Yep, the way Obama/Biden transferred power, best solution is to eliminate the Democrats.

If there is any blood in the streets, it will be from Biden's ANTIFA and BLM.
The way to not have this circus again is to make sure there are uniform voting laws in place for federal elections in all 57 states.

It’s funny seeing you act like we give a shit what you think.

Trump doesn’t need votes to go his way. Weed out the fake Biden votes and Trump wins.

1. You are a fucking joke with this shit since you have had a King or Queen for centuries with no say.

2. Transfer from one administration to the next doesn't happen until Jan 20, Stupid.

3. The only blood in the streets have come from Bidenistas.

Go curtsy your queen, Buttflap.

And yet the transfer of power will be perfectly smooth.

Interesting that you seem to think the very high contention, the media maelstrom and a very large section of the nation unhappy with that transfer yet it will go through without any problems speaks negatively to our system. You may be able to 'see' blood in the streets from Trump supporters but that is nothing more than you active imagination. There is no indication that Trump supporters are doing any real violence unlike the BLM riots that have actually occurred and are CLEARLY not with Trump in any shape or form.

If anything it shows how resilient it really is.

One of the clearest indicators of an advanced democracy is that there is a smooth handover of power.
Actually the clearest indicator of a smoothly run democracy are their elections free of voter fraud and
vote rigging.
The democrats have lost their minds thinking they can steal a presidential election and get away with it.
Now go run a flag pole up your ass and salute the Union Jack.

Nothing can be done constitutionally. This is a cultural issue, anyway. Trump is the product of a society that has essentially split in two, and is now operating in two separate realities. And, dead serious here, if you want to know how the Trumpian version of reality has split off from the country, spent a few solid days listening to Limbaugh, Hannity and Mark Levin. That's where most of this split started.

Our best hope is that we learn from this. I guess we'll see.

Nothing can be done constitutionally. This is a cultural issue, anyway. Trump is the product of a society that has essentially split in two, and is now operating in two separate realities. And, dead serious here, if you want to know how the Trumpian version of reality has split off from the country, spent a few solid days listening to Limbaugh, Hannity and Mark Levin. That's where most of this split started.

Considering Trump had a comfortable lead in the election until a signal was given and suddenly the counting stopped over six states and three different time zones (in an unprecedented action), and once the Dominion run machines were refitted with new algorithms the lead vanished for good, I'd say the evidence shows most of the nation is quite comfortable with Trump's view of the world.

I guess from your skewed perspective you don't agree.

It used to be any president with a good economy and a nation at peace was virtually reassured of reelection.

That's not good enough anymore with this new virulent form of leftism loose in the world like a sociopathic
bubonic plague.

Last edited:

Considering Trump had a comfortable lead in the election until a signal was given and suddenly the counting stopped over six states and three different time zones (in an unprecedented action), and once the Dominion run machines were refitted with new algorithms the lead vanished for good, I'd say the evidence shows most of the nation is quite comfortable with Trump's view of the world.

I guess from your skewed perspective you don't agree.

It used to be any president with a good economy and a nation at peace was virtually reassured of reelection.

That's not good enough anymore with this new virulent form of leftism loose in the world like a sociopathic
bubonic plague.
This "evidence" you guys keep trotting out with such confidence is under dispute across the board, and even though you guys believe every list thing you hear, you're sure as hell not having much success in the courts.

Now, I'm sure that all these judges are deep state commies and all those votes are from dead people and the lamestream media is reporting only lies 'n stuff -- you've had your excuses lined up for years -- but you still actually have to "prove" these stories before you can get the election overturned.

So you'll have to forgive me if I choose to do what I've done with the LAST 5,000 we've-got-'em-now, breaking news bombshells I've seen from both ends of the spectrum over the last ten or twelve years: Wait until the dust settles and then separate the reality from the partisan bullshit.

This "evidence" you guys keep trotting out with such confidence is under dispute across the board, and even though you guys believe every list thing you hear, you're sure as hell not having much success in the courts.

Now, I'm sure that all these judges are deep state commies and all those votes are from dead people and the lamestream media is reporting only lies 'n stuff -- you've had your excuses lined up for years -- but you still actually have to "prove" these stories before you can get the election overturned.

So you'll have to forgive me if I choose to do what I've done with the LAST 5,000 we've-got-'em-now, breaking news bombshells I've seen from both ends of the spectrum over the last ten or twelve years: Wait until the dust settles and then separate the reality from the partisan bullshit.
The proof was provided once more in Arizona today but you don't really want proof.
You want a way out to rationalize the theft of the presidency.

The proof was provided once more in Arizona today but you don't really want proof.
And you'll buy anything.

And you'll buy anything.
I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

And you'll buy anything.
I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

Joe Biden 56,161,000

Yes, I'm sure that's all Da Troof, no doubt.

And you'll buy anything.
Feel free to refute the mathematics of fraud and theft. Go ahead and give it a try.
This is what you people said you want, right?

Or go to post #14. Whichever.
I think the legislators will put new electors in place, declare this election a fraud and Trump will be president.

I am not 7/10 ths of a person!

And you'll buy anything.

Joe Biden 56,161,000

Yes, I'm sure that's all Da Troof, no doubt.

Oh, your snarky ad homs make you seem so credible.

Forum List

Back