Handover of power

This "evidence" you guys keep trotting out with such confidence is under dispute across the board, and even though you guys believe every list thing you hear, you're sure as hell not having much success in the courts.

Now, I'm sure that all these judges are deep state commies and all those votes are from dead people and the lamestream media is reporting only lies 'n stuff -- you've had your excuses lined up for years -- but you still actually have to "prove" these stories before you can get the election overturned.

So you'll have to forgive me if I choose to do what I've done with the LAST 5,000 we've-got-'em-now, breaking news bombshells I've seen from both ends of the spectrum over the last ten or twelve years: Wait until the dust settles and then separate the reality from the partisan bullshit.
The proof was provided once more in Arizona today but you don't really want proof.
You want a way out to rationalize the theft of the presidency.
And you'll buy anything.
I'm surprised to find out that I am only 7/10ths of a person, according to Democrat Fraud Machines used in The 6 states that cheated.

Dr Shiva from MIT just proved Vote Swapping Live on TV at The Arizona Hearing.

130% of Democrats voted for Biden vs. -30% voted for Trump.

If you are a Republican, you are only 7/10ths of a person.

Based on the revelation from MIT Scientist Dr. Shiva, that Dominion Machines swapped votes counting Trump votes at 7/10ths of a vote, and Biden votes as 1.3 votes, here are the actual legal vote totals for the 2020 Election

President Trump 98,028,452 votes
Joe Biden 56,161,000

Yes, I'm sure that's all Da Troof, no doubt.

Oh, your snarky ad homs make you seem so credible.

I don't care. Sorry.

The little smiley face is such a pleasure. It means "I don't like what you said but I can't do anything
to counter it".

One of the clearest indicators of an advanced democracy is that there is a smooth handover of power. This is something that fledgling democracies across the globe fail to manage. Witness how many dictators end up as Pres 4 life.

The current antics in the US do so much damage to the image of the US in the wider world. Despite all the huffing and puffing Trump has yet to win back a single vote.

I have no doubt that President Biden will be sworn in but I also can visualise blood in the streets as trumpers struggle to accept this.

How does the US take steps to ensure this circus does not happen again ? What can be done ?
As a start: no more amateur hour ‘administrations.’

The Trump disaster made it perfectly clear that like generals, ‘businessmen’ make for poor presidents.

And no more clueless, inexperienced, ignorant neophyte presidents like Trump – future presidents should have at least some experience in responsible governance, sound public policy, and the law.

This "evidence" you guys keep trotting out with such confidence is under dispute across the board, and even though you guys believe every list thing you hear, you're sure as hell not having much success in the courts.

Now, I'm sure that all these judges are deep state commies and all those votes are from dead people and the lamestream media is reporting only lies 'n stuff -- you've had your excuses lined up for years -- but you still actually have to "prove" these stories before you can get the election overturned.

So you'll have to forgive me if I choose to do what I've done with the LAST 5,000 we've-got-'em-now, breaking news bombshells I've seen from both ends of the spectrum over the last ten or twelve years: Wait until the dust settles and then separate the reality from the partisan bullshit.
The proof was provided once more in Arizona today but you don't really want proof.
You want a way out to rationalize the theft of the presidency.
They presented no proof. They espoused opinions from people hand picked by Rudy Giuliani.

One of the clearest indicators of an advanced democracy is that there is a smooth handover of power. This is something that fledgling democracies across the globe fail to manage. Witness how many dictators end up as Pres 4 life.

The current antics in the US do so much damage to the image of the US in the wider world. Despite all the huffing and puffing Trump has yet to win back a single vote.

I have no doubt that President Biden will be sworn in but I also can visualise blood in the streets as trumpers struggle to accept this.

How does the US take steps to ensure this circus does not happen again ? What can be done ?
Nothing can be done constitutionally. This is a cultural issue, anyway. Trump is the product of a society that has essentially split in two, and is now operating in two separate realities. And, dead serious here, if you want to know how the Trumpian version of reality has split off from the country, spent a few solid days listening to Limbaugh, Hannity and Mark Levin. That's where most of this split started.

Our best hope is that we learn from this. I guess we'll see.

What are the primary differences between these "two separate realities" you speak of?
I'll bet you can't be totally honest with yourself...GO, I can't wait to hear this.

Tommy, I appreciate your positive attitude, but I still think trump is going to steal the presidency.

Tommy, I appreciate your positive attitude, but I still think trump is going to steal the presidency.
If he actually managed to take a second term he would not be stealing anything. It would be because he actually proves cheating.

That he is unlikely to manage to prove so means Biden will be POTUS.

What this shabby process has shown is that there are enough honest people around to block this nonsense. So I suppose the system works.The worry must be that in a few years the next trump will also have brains. That would be a real challenge.

STEP ONE:
  1. Take over the UK and shoot all of the snooty English. They've caused the world nothing but pain for centuries.
  2. Flush the US election system down the toilet and institute the mandates set forth in 2005 by the Carter/Baker Election Commission on reform and integrity. Had their recommendations been followed this year, there would be none of this rancor and our election would have been cleanly and fairly decided in a day.

And you'll buy anything.
Feel free to refute the mathematics of fraud and theft. Go ahead and give it a try.
This is what you people said you want, right?

Or go to post #14. Whichever.
I think the legislators will put new electors in place, declare this election a fraud and Trump will be president.

I am not 7/10 ths of a person!

You are correct, you're not even 1/10 of a person!

MAGA

Nothing can be done constitutionally. This is a cultural issue, anyway. Trump is the product of a society that has essentially split in two, and is now operating in two separate realities. And, dead serious here, if you want to know how the Trumpian version of reality has split off from the country, spent a few solid days listening to Limbaugh, Hannity and Mark Levin. That's where most of this split started.

Our best hope is that we learn from this. I guess we'll see.

Or spend one hour watching CNN, MSNBC, et al. You will not get one bit of information that doesn’t soothe your inner liberal soul. Facts don’t matter and reality doesn’t matter, only stroking the egos of the fully indoctrinated.

Forum List

Back