'Hamas Used Kids as Human Shields'

hohohoWhatevah this drivel may mean, of course.What thread?Ah, the Guardian.Feisty drivel.
I provided my evidence.
Cool. But, since when does leftoislamist drivel qualify as evidence? That's the pertinent question, of course.
I see that you have no rebuttal to offer besides predictable zionist mental masturbation. I guess you can always cry about it if you need to.
Drivel.

Indeed, you offer only drivel. We can agree on that one point.

and now it seems all you can do is repeat yourself. I bet you are slobbering on yourself too.

the Goldstone report has 'found itself'.

I read the entire report when it was issued. It was obvious that conclusions were ill-formed based on an inherent well worn bias that excluded inventive modeling/intellectual curiosity, a refusal to challenge itself and gave very short shrift to the co-belligerent partner.

I personally beleive any fair minded person possessing relative sentience to say, a 12th grader would have made those observations, but, never discount 'da hate'. :rolleyes:

I read the entire report when it was issued. It was obvious that conclusions were ill-formed based on an inherent well worn bias that excluded inventive modeling/intellectual curiosity, a refusal to challenge itself and gave very short shrift to the co-belligerent partner.

Are you sure all of that wasn't obvious before you actually read the report? :eusa_whistle:

As for the use of human shields, it's a detestable tactic that detracts from Hamas's legitimacy when they actually use it. It's also a shame that their opponents are able to escape criticism for doing the same thing by slapping one of their grunts on the wrist every once in a while.

Are you sure all of that wasn't obvious before you actually read the report? :eusa_whistle:

I am not sure how you mean that.

Are you inferring I had my mind made up before I read the report?

I am not sure how you mean that.

Are you inferring I had my mind made up before I read the report?

Just wondering. Most of us have a tendency to dismiss or downplay information that doesn't coincide with what we already believe.

funny, how the israel haters ignore this thread :lol:

'Hamas used kids as human shields'

You should view the link, and watch the video.

it's a baseless rebuttal to the goldstone report. do you think it's not obvious why such accusations come out NOW?

:lol:

back when the apartheid wall was being built, a friend could pretty accurately predict when a suicide bomber would break through, based upon the political situation at the time.

funny, how the israel haters ignore this thread :lol:

it's a baseless rebuttal to the goldstone report. do you think it's not obvious why such accusations come out NOW?

back when the apartheid wall was being built, a friend could pretty accurately predict when a suicide bomber would break through, based upon the political situation at the time.
Over 50 countries around the world have built walls or barriers to protect themselves from those that wish them harm. That includes Saudi Arabia, and a few Arab countries. Would you like a list?

Yet only the barrier Israel has set up to protect itself from Pali Hamas suicide bombing animals seems to upset the Jew haters? Now why is that? Perhaps they want the uninterrupted right to continue killing Jews, maybe.

Over 50 countries around the world have built walls or barriers to protect themselves from those that wish them harm. That includes Saudi Arabia, and a few Arab countries. Would you like a list?

Yet only the barrier Israel has set up to protect itself from Pali Hamas suicide bombing animals seems to upset the Jew haters? Now why is that? Perhaps they want the uninterrupted right to continue killing Jews, maybe.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAgiK07Py9M&feature=fvst]Anaïs Mitchell ft. Greg Brown - Why We Build the Wall - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back