Ties between Israel and US 'worst in 35 years'

Good, perhaps we will quit supporting Israels ASS.
Why does the chosen of God need our support?
The bible says if they are good in gods view he will take care of them, but if they are bad he will let them be taken down.
Read Judges.

those who believe and still think we need to support Israel have little faith in the word of god?

Last edited:
I think we should keep supporting them cause it pisses off the libtards. Anything that pisses off the libtards is a good thing..

*shhh* If you listen closely, you can hear the hissing of the rapidly proliferating idiotus maximus. Though rare amongst thinking people, they do like to prance and preen on irrelevant message boards such as this one...

We need to cut ties completely. Any country that can afford nuclear weapons does not need our assistance. Plus, it is disgraceful how the "chosen people" treat the Palestinians. Period.

Zionists lob rockets.. at Palestinians. wtf? damn news tells us it's the palestinians lobbing those katuka rockets.. suicide bombers are Israeli??? yeeeeee fucking haw..

Zionists lob rockets.. at Palestinians. wtf? damn news tells us it's the palestinians lobbing those katuka rockets.. suicide bombers are Israeli??? yeeeeee fucking haw..

I find it difficult to sympathize with butchers.

israeli-palestinian-sides.jpg

I find it difficult to sympathize with butchers.

israeli-palestinian-sides.jpg

Ahh yes.. A Carton sure proves how it all is.. Please.. Try again.

You probably still support the firing of Qassam Rockets into Israel don't you?

It's disgraceful how the Palestinians treat the "chosen people".

How would YOU like it if Canada decided to build "settlements" in the cultural centers of our country, cutting us off from our arable land and water sources just because they think they're entitled, hmm? Oh yeah, the Europeans already did that to the native population in this country. I guess it's cool with you, then.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back