Hamas-organized mass wedding of adult men and little girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyote I have a complaint about this thread so I thought I would bring it to your attention and see if you have anything you can do to correct it. First of all the opening post is excellemt, it is an idea that is worth discussing not only for it's relavance to the Middleeast but for it's wider implications that I am sure some people have seen. Being able to trust the press is fundemental. My complaint is that you have allowed people to turn what could have been a great thread into a forum where most of the Zionist poster only use it to express their hatred on Islam and Arabs. Now I know that was not your intention but others have come along and derailed this post from the few serious posters who wanted to discuss the topic Dreolin, Sunni Man and maybe a few others. I would suggest shutting down the whole thread before it gets completely out of control, but maybe it is to late for that !!!
Maybe this happened because what was supposed to be a hoax, turned out to be one perpetrated by Hamas, and to a certain extent TRUE.

You brought this case up here and also falsely reported the child was killed subsequently by her family?

WHY did you post an untruth like that?

A simple search would have shown you she was not killed.

And you ignore the fact the human rights group did not even believe the girls story.

Here, we debunk another MEMRI story, exposing MEMRI for the propaganda rag it is.

And notice there are now two lies, that the original events took place and that her family subsequently killed her.

"Is 11-year-old 'escaped child bride' who took the internet by storm telling the whole truth? Doubts emerge about Yemeni girl's story
•Nada al-Ahdal claimed she was only saved after her uncle intervened
•Yemeni girl produced YouTube clip threatening to kill herself if married
•Children's rights group Seyaj says parents did not try to marry her off

•Parents also deny wanting to do so - but Nada still stands by her story
•Crunch meeting results in deal for Nada to live with parents and uncle"

Nada al-Ahdal: Doubts raised over whether 11-year-old 'escaped child bride' was telling the whole truth | Mail Online

11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks Out Before Being Killed - YouTube

Another child bride before she was killed.

This is why assuming the girls were brides of soon to be warriors willing to die for Hamas can be understood.

Too many children are sexually abuse, physically abused and forced to become brides. Too many are maimed and killed. Some willing just to escape have killed themselves.

Real or not, hamas staged and event that in islam can be understood as Mohammed wedding Aisha.

Real, mock or proxy, the implication is there. It is the promise in the gardens of Allah of virgins for the martyrs

The parents were approached and agreed to marry her off as a child, and were paid $2000. Her sisters were married off at 12 and 14 soon after.

Child Runaway Bride Speaks Out: 'I Fled Ignorance' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Coyote I have a complaint about this thread so I thought I would bring it to your attention and see if you have anything you can do to correct it. First of all the opening post is excellemt, it is an idea that is worth discussing not only for it's relavance to the Middleeast but for it's wider implications that I am sure some people have seen. Being able to trust the press is fundemental. My complaint is that you have allowed people to turn what could have been a great thread into a forum where most of the Zionist poster only use it to express their hatred on Islam and Arabs. Now I know that was not your intention but others have come along and derailed this post from the few serious posters who wanted to discuss the topic Dreolin, Sunni Man and maybe a few others. I would suggest shutting down the whole thread before it gets completely out of control, but maybe it is to late for that !!!
Jaysus, Patrick, you blasphemer, you!
Here's the kicker....He calls Dreolin (himself) and Sunni "serious" posters.

Here, we debunk another MEMRI story, exposing MEMRI for the propaganda rag it is.

And notice there are now two lies, that the original events took place and that her family subsequently killed her.

"Is 11-year-old 'escaped child bride' who took the internet by storm telling the whole truth? Doubts emerge about Yemeni girl's story

Nada al-Ahdal: Doubts raised over whether 11-year-old 'escaped child bride' was telling the whole truth | Mail Online

11 Year Old Child Bride Speaks Out Before Being Killed - YouTube

Another child bride before she was killed.

This is why assuming the girls were brides of soon to be warriors willing to die for Hamas can be understood.

Too many children are sexually abuse, physically abused and forced to become brides. Too many are maimed and killed. Some willing just to escape have killed themselves.

Real or not, hamas staged and event that in islam can be understood as Mohammed wedding Aisha.

Real, mock or proxy, the implication is there. It is the promise in the gardens of Allah of virgins for the martyrs

The parents were approached and agreed to marry her off as a child, and were paid $2000. Her sisters were married off at 12 and 14 soon after.

Child Runaway Bride Speaks Out: 'I Fled Ignorance' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Arutz7 and MEMRI.

Ya know, all these stories from biased sources really does an extraordinary injustice to those children who are actually victimized. You are contributing to the victimization of these children, aris, beginning with your defense of the ISLAMIC marriage hoax. it is titular journalism at best.

But I suppose, as long as we can find fault with whatever group we have chosen to hate, it makes it so much easier to ignore the abuses that go right on under our noses every day.

This has become one of the most disgusting threads I have ever seen, not because of what happens in the world, but by poster's attitudes toward what is happening in the world.

Arutz7 and MEMRI.

Ya know, all these stories from biased sources really does an extraordinary injustice to those children who are actually victimized. You are contributing to the victimization of these children, aris, beginning with your defense of the ISLAMIC marriage hoax. it is titular journalism at best.

But I suppose, as long as we can find fault with whatever group we have chosen to hate, it makes it so much easier to ignore the abuses that go right on under our noses every day.

This has become one of the most disgusting threads I have ever seen, not because of what happens in the world, but by poster's attitudes toward what is happening in the world.
No one here claims it's true.

Ahmad Algorashi, president of Seyaj, had said on Saturday that his organisation did not believe Nada's parents tried to force her into marriage - a view shared by the Yemen Women's Union. Yemen's leading children’s rights group Seyaj now believes portions of the girl’s story were made up, and her parents have been keen to stress that they never wished to marry her offAhmad Algorashi, president of Seyaj, had said on Saturday that his organisation did not believe Nada's parents tried to force her into marriage - a view shared by the Yemen Women's Union.

You brought this case up here and also falsely reported the child was killed subsequently by her family?

And you ignore the fact the human rights group did not even believe the girls story.

Last edited:
You bring up this questionable story and condemn the parents, but a 13 year old Jewish girls marriage you defended.

Why the double standard?

Ahmad Algorashi, president of Seyaj, had said on Saturday that his organisation did not believe Nada's parents tried to force her into marriage - a view shared by the Yemen Women's Union. Yemen's leading children’s rights group Seyaj now believes portions of the girl’s story were made up, and her parents have been keen to stress that they never wished to marry her offAhmad Algorashi, president of Seyaj, had said on Saturday that his organisation did not believe Nada's parents tried to force her into marriage - a view shared by the Yemen Women's Union.

It is not "islam", it the abuse of children, but this happens to be a middle east forum so Islam and Judaism, perhaps even Catholicism will be under the microscope.
It is harmful for a girl till her body has sufficiently grown and her body has time to adjust to her cycle, to engage in sex. To have sex with an adult man who does not consider his body mass against her small frame is an attack.

Since Islam advocates boldly go on TV and speak of no minimum age of marriage and Mohammed by the example, having sex with his wife while she was but 9 yr if age, this should be discussed.

This whole thread does nothing but confuse me. I have just read and reread it and I am really no wiser than I was before.
This post is just one example of why I am confused, Dreolin predicts what will happen if he puts that stupid little bugger Toast on ignore and then when it is obvious that Dreolin has put toast on ignore, Toast does exactly what Dreolin predicted, not only proving that Toast is stupid but also that he is a liar as his own words in this post indicate,

While I think toastman has shown himself to be a liar many times over, I do not think this is such a case. I think it instead demonstrates what a truly incredibly stupid person he is.

I explained to him more than once that my putting him on ignore would have effect at all on his ceasing to respond to my posts.

Here is what I said exactly, and again, more than once, and in reponse to his ridiculous statement below...

He says:
"Like I said, if you don't like me responding to your bigoted, idiotic, useless, bullshit posts, then put me on ignore.

I respnd:
"And like I said, you are stupid. My putting you on ignore will not stop you from responding to my posts. It will only stop me from seeing your response.

Apparently, you cannot understand that very simple concept. Tell ya what. Stop responding to my posts. It is as simple as that. Stop stalking me. Stop PMing me. Leave me the fuck alone. I will put you on ignore if that is what it takes. If I see that you have responded to me, all bets are off."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8502903-post35.html

He probably still can't figure it out.

I will now take him off ignore. I pretty much ignore the little pissant anyway but I am not going to work with my hands tied behind my back and give the fool an unlimited supply of free shots.
Why don't you two bogtrotters take your conversation to the girls bathroom.

That is a very unfortunate and unwise choice of words on a thread that has become anout men who sexually abuse young girls.

I do not doubt your deliberation and intent, however.

Last edited:

It is not "islam", it the abuse of children, but this happens to be a middle east forum so Islam and Judaism, perhaps even Catholicism will be under the microscope.
It is harmful for a girl till her body has sufficiently grown and her body has time to adjust to her cycle, to engage in sex. To have sex with an adult man who does not consider his body mass against her small frame is an attack.

Since Islam advocates boldly go on TV and speak of no minimum age of marriage and Mohammed by the example, having sex with his wife while she was but 9 yr if age, this should be discussed.
And, child brides occurs mostly in Muslim countries and societies because they believe they are following the example of their prophet Mohammad. The more Islamic a society, the more prevalent the issue of child brides.

While I think toastman has shown himself to be a liar many times over, I do not think this is such a case. I think it instead demonstrates what a truly incredibly stupid person he is.

I explained to him more than once that my putting him on ignore would have effect at all on his ceasing to respond to my posts.

Here is what I said exactly, and again, more than once, and in reponse to his ridiculous statement below...

He says:
"Like I said, if you don't like me responding to your bigoted, idiotic, useless, bullshit posts, then put me on ignore.

I respnd:
"And like I said, you are stupid. My putting you on ignore will not stop you from responding to my posts. It will only stop me from seeing your response.

Apparently, you cannot understand that very simple concept. Tell ya what. Stop responding to my posts. It is as simple as that. Stop stalking me. Stop PMing me. Leave me the fuck alone. I will put you on ignore if that is what it takes. If I see that you have responded to me, all bets are off."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8502903-post35.html

He probably still can't figure it out.

I will now take him off ignore. I pretty much ignore the little pissant anyway but I am not going to work with my hands tied behind my back and give the fool an unlimited supply of free shots.
Why don't you two bogtrotters take your conversation to the girls bathroom.

That is a very unfortunate and unwise choice of words on a thread that has become anout men who sexually abuse young girls.

Fuck you Hoss don't put that shit on me !!!

What I think is that, by and large, the pro-Paletinian posters have made very little references to the somewat bizarre sexual practices and teachings of the Jewish community, and those few exceptions (yes, I made one of them) have been solely for the purposes of illustrating that the issue of child abuse is not an exclusively Muslim problem.

Do you really think that the pro-Palestinian or neutral posters could not flood this thread with posts about israelis and Jews and Israelis involved in similar cases involving Jews, Jewish clergy, Talmudic teachings and teachings from the Holy Torah, and from legitimate sources no less, not the bigoted hate sites and propaganda sites upon which you so fervently rely.

I used to respect Hoss because at one time we shared a common enemy, but no longer.
Watch him try to wiggle out of this.

Take yer conversations outside then. I wasn't implying anything other than you two girls are nasty little tattletales.

Maybe if you would have said that to your stupid ass buddy about his tagging along after me and making inane and personal attacks and nothing else, we wouldn't be at this point where you makie your thinly veiled allegations.

Go to hell.

I used to respect Hoss because at one time we shared a common enemy, but no longer.
Read my reply to Patrick, then take a walk in an elevator shaft.

Why don't you just tell me to put a gun to my head, you low life fuck.

You can just chalk it up to another vet who broke down. Another meaningless statistic.

You wanna go off topic, fine.

Fuckin' Cav.

Last edited:
Read my reply to Patrick, then take a walk in an elevator shaft.

Why don't you just tell me to put a gun to my head, you low life fuck.

You can just chalk it up to another vet who broke down. Another meaningless statistic.

You wanna go off topic, fine.

Fuckin' Cav.
Let's talk about phoney mass weddings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back