Hamas Denies Holocaust

Becaust Europe becomes more and more Muslim as days goes by. Therefore= Jew hating:redface:

Lipush quit being a baby and blaming all your problems on Muslims. Seriously get over it. Europeans and jews never really liked each other. I wish you guys did. I don't like seeing hating people. But when Roudy and Hossfly want to go around and talk about us, I'm gonna let the truth out.

It is no matter of being a baby. true that Europans never liked our people, but most of hate and violence against Jews in Europe in modern days is "Made by Muslims". You cannot deny that, it's pure fact.

There is almost no day when we don't hear about a Synagogue being attacked in Europe, now the base of this looneybin is France. They found a terror organization there and that's just the fingernail of what's really going in there.

It's no matter of blaming it all on Muslims, it's a matter of an eye opener. Jews in Europe currently are not safe BECAUSE of the Islamic terror in France and other countries, too.

Becaust Europe becomes more and more Muslim as days goes by. Therefore= Jew hating:redface:

Lipush quit being a baby and blaming all your problems on Muslims. Seriously get over it. Europeans and jews never really liked each other. I wish you guys did. I don't like seeing hating people. But when Roudy and Hossfly want to go around and talk about us, I'm gonna let the truth out.

It is no matter of being a baby. true that Europans never liked our people, but most of hate and violence against Jews in Europe in modern days is "Made by Muslims". You cannot deny that, it's pure fact.

There is almost no day when we don't hear about a Synagogue being attacked in Europe, now the base of this looneybin is France. They found a terror organization there and that's just the fingernail of what's really going on there.

It's no matter of blaiming it all on Muslims, it's a matter of an eye opener. Jews in Europe currently are not safe BECAUSE of the Islamic terror in France and other countries, too.

No it's not. Offer statistics and show me. Every country is different. In France 71% of Muslims have a positive view on Jews. The biggest ever. And they have a good relationship there.

Last edited:

There is almost no day when we don't hear about a Synagogue being attacked in Europe, now the base of this looneybin is France. They found a terror organization there and that's just the fingernail of what's really going on there.

It's no matter of blaiming it all on Muslims, it's a matter of an eye opener. Jews in Europe currently are not safe BECAUSE of the Islamic terror in France and other countries, too.

No it's not. Offer statistics and show me.

CFCA - Sharp rise in antisemitism among European Muslims

Anti-Semitism Among Muslim Immigrants in Europe-by PipeLineNews.org

Muslim anti-Semitism, Israel and the dynamics of self-destructive scapegoating – Telegraph Blogs

No it's not. Offer statistics and show me.

CFCA - Sharp rise in antisemitism among European Muslims

Anti-Semitism Among Muslim Immigrants in Europe-by PipeLineNews.org

Muslim anti-Semitism, Israel and the dynamics of self-destructive scapegoating – Telegraph Blogs

That's a tel aviv survey, I'm not denying there aren't attacks. But there isn't credible proof. The telegraph report was wrong in many ways. Just look at the comments below, thy aren't happy with the Author and they explain why.

The islamic excuse for their barbarity to jews is "christians did it too' of course muslims also exhibited barbarity towards christians and hindus and buddhists and zoroastrians etc etc-----but that is ok becuase the rapist pig of arabia said the angel GABRIEL told him to rape and murder and pillage

BIK hold on for a minute, can you enter a Palestinian forum or radio net to see what's going on in Gaza now? We recieved a warning to be high alerted because of an IDF attack 10 minutes ago, I try to enter their media devices or forums but I get a blank page. Can you please check what they're sayin?

The official Israeli website say nothing yet.

Forum List

Back