Hamas Denies Holocaust

According to this forum. Hamas website says 3 killed aged 42, 43, 22 I'm not sure if they are Hamas militants yet.

Wait a little more. Nothing is completely confirmed yet. Maybe there was an attack. It might just be news from the 3 killed yesterday

No I don't think so. My friend in the area heard the airplanes an hour ago, and explosions. It fits with the news of the recent attack.

1 killed. 3 wounded. The killed was from the same salafi group attacked yesterday. Confirmed, in Deir al balah. They always send between 2-5 fighter jets. It's not as much as you think. Unless other fighter jets are crossing Gaza to get to their bases. When I was there in 2011 summer I always saw them

Last edited:
No I don't think so. My friend in the area heard the airplanes an hour ago, and explosions. It fits with the news of the recent attack.

1 killed. 3 wounded. The killed was from the same salafi group attacked yesterday. Confirmed, in Deir al balah. They always send between 2-5 fighter jets. It's not as much as you think. Unless other fighter jets are crossing Gaza to get to their bases. When I was there in 2011 summer I always saw them

I'm glad the Salafis are taken out, but that pisses me off that Bibi gives the ok just because he knows that if he won't protect Netivot or Eshkol he can kiss his thousands of southerner voters goodbye. That's not dealing with the problem out of willing rockets to stop. That's pure fear out of losing votes.:cool:

Last edited:

I'm glad the Salafis are taken out, but that pisses me off that Bibi gives the ok just because he knows that if he won't protect Netivot or Eshkol he can kiss his thousands of southerner voters goodbye. That's not dealing with the problem out of willing rockets to stop. That's pure fear out of losing votes.:cool:

I'm not glad. Regardless a Palestinian killed is a killed. Hamas should allow them to respond. Anyways, I've heard some Israelis are upset with Netanyahu over that.

The people who were killed were the same ones that shot the rockets to Netivot. I have loved ones there, friends and relatives. If those people who shot at them are dead, then I'm glad.

Those were not civilians killed, so I don't feel bad about it.

We are ready for any kind of respond, like always when there is an attack. What we are more concerned about are the children.

Ohhh there is noise above my head right now

Your planes are loud

No sh*t!:lol::lol:

:lol: , yeah sometime too loud. But it's cool at the same time. Not everyone has jets flying over their homes. It's not cool when they attack though. I have A-10 thunderbolts that literally fly right over my home on a lake. Very close to the ground to. It sounds like a tornado is coming your way it's awesome.

The people who were killed were the same ones that shot the rockets to Netivot. I have loved ones there, friends and relatives. If those people who shot at them are dead, then I'm glad.

Those were not civilians killed, so I don't feel bad about it.

We are ready for any kind of respond, like always when there is an attack. What we are more concerned about are the children.

This all goes back to the rafah attack. I see your concern. Though.

The respond has started. Maybe I'll put my cellphone in the APS and pack a book for what might be long minutes near it. Mhmm. Maybe the time traveler's wife? I never finished reading dat one...

Forum List

Back