Hamas Denies Holocaust

BIK hold on for a minute, can you enter a Palestinian forum or radio net to see what's going on in Gaza now? We recieved a warning to be high alerted because of an IDF attack 10 minutes ago, I try to enter their media devices or forums but I get a blank page. Can you please check what they're sayin?

The official Israeli website say nothing yet.

Okay

Juden continually play the victim card.

They have mastered the role of perpetual victim in their 3 thousand year history.

And expect all goyim to buy into their, "We are the only one who have ever suffered" nonsense.

Juden continually play the victim card.

They have mastered the role of perpetual victim in their 3 thousand year history.

And expect all goyim to buy into their, "We are the only one who have ever suffered" nonsense.

Islamo pigs have mastered the role of licking the ass of rapist pig MUHUMMAD IBN ABDULLAH and thruout their sick history continue to rape and murder and pillage and be the perverts and disgusting animals mandated by their religion of EMULATION OF A PIG

Ok thanks. Well we know for sure there was one. Now my area specifically has a high alert, they say. Sadly, I don't have a beeper to inform me on urgently like the people of Eshkol, so it's a minues.

Thanks anyway. I'll see where things are going from here.

Tens wounded? Crap. That aint good for us at all.

Some say that the killed ones are from hamas. you know this ?

It wasn't an aerial strike. It was at those borders where Israeli tanks are located I think 1 Hamas militant killed

Forum List

Back