Hamas Clarifies They Only Want Israel To Cease Fire

~~~~~~
Didn't you read what Hamas wants? They only want Israel to stop the firing while they continue to send rockets into Israel That's more than 3,000 explosive rockets since Oct 7th.
so true----the shills for Palestine keep screaming for a
CEASE FIRE whilst Hamas and Hezbollah CEASELESSLY fire bombs into Israel EVERY DAY

Actually, a fixed, short duration cease fire would be a good move for the IDS. If Hamas also suspends its aggressive tactics the cease fire can continue as long as the other side complies.
~~~~~~
Except they have yet to stop sending rockets into Israel and Hezbollah is doing the same.

1698889547462.png

^ Best explanation yet.

And only the Jews to cease fire. Hamas - business as usual, for the last 20 years.
~~~~~~

The REAL Reason Muhammad Hated Jews and Preached Genocide​

Fuck Hamas!!!
It's the same old shit with them,go in and kill a bunch of Jews and then call for a cease fire.
And the sick part is that a lot of the world agrees with them.
To hell with that!!
Israel needs to go in and pound the shit out of Hamas and be done with this shit!!!
The worst part is that there are Americans that appease Hamas and this line of thinking. Rep. Talib is a sitting US Congressional Representative and I’m sure she is one of those Americans.

I say fuck those Americans who support or appease Hamas.

The worst part is that there are Americans that appease Hamas and this line of thinking. Rep. Talib is a sitting US Congressional Representative and I’m sure she is one of those Americans.

I say fuck those Americans who support or appease Hamas.

What happened to “l stand with Israel”?

The "conflict" began in Nov 1913 when an Islamic sheikh al-Taji posted a hate poem in Falastin ...

Forum List

Back