Hamas atrocities expose peril of liberals’ long embrace of Palestinians and Iran

Actually, a two-state solution is the only solution the Zionists have.

Ethnic Cleansing is not an option. Nor is reoccupying the Gaza. There are two million Palestinians in Gaza. They aren't going anywhere.

Israel is trying to do what Apartheid South Africa did, create "homelands" that separate the 5 million Palestinians in the occupied territories from the 6 million European Squatters. (and hope no one mentions the 1.5 million Palestinians living in Lebanon, Jordan, etc.)

The alternative to the two-state solution is ending Apartheid and giving everyone a vote. That would be the end of Israel as a Jewish state when that happens.

The Fundamental Lie of Zionism was "A Land without a people for a people without a land."

There were people on that land. They are still there.
Associated Press, October 11, 2023

Airstrikes pounded neighborhoods throughout the night and into Wednesday as Israel stepped up its offensive on the Gaza Strip in response to an unprecedented attack by Hamas.

The war, which has claimed at least 2,100 lives on both sides, is expected to escalate. The weekend attack that Hamas said was retribution for worsening conditions for Palestinians under Israeli occupation has inflamed Israel’s determination to crush the group’s hold in Gaza.

https://apnews.com/live/israel-hamas-war-live-updates

------------

A two state solution to this war is as unlikely as a mutually agreeable compromise peace ending World War II.

Supporting your friends.
Fucking POS! :evil:
the war (sorta being called THE WAR OF OCT 6) exposes
ISLAM A fascinating outcome is the endorsement of what
is, most certainly, an Iranian sponsored endeavor of a SUNNI
project by the SHIITE AYATOALLAH. It's like a miracle answer
to a big question---WHAT WILL BRING SHIITES AND SUNNIS
together after 1400 years of murderous hatred? Easy---
togetherness can be achieved by the opportunity to slice
the heads off of jewish babies----SO KORANIC!!!!!!!

There cannot be a two state solution when the people in each state hate each other.

The Palestinians should have been deported right after Israel's glorious victory in the 1967 Six Day War. Few Americans would have opposed the deportations. We were too busy celebrating Israel's victory.
Well, it didn't happen at the time.

The Two-state solution doesn't work because Bibi has refused to negotiate with Fatah and the PA. He prefers Hamas as an enemy. Well, he got what he wanted.

LAst I was there (admittedly a while back in 2019) they had running water, flush toilets, power and trash service.
I was there a year previously...
Water was intermittent....just like power. (Particular times of the day)
Trash was non-existent and was regularly just burned. (Nasty smoke...just like Honduras)
At that time all of the water, power, and fuel for power was coming from Israel and they kept not paying Israel for any of it...just because they were Jews. So Israel kept cutting them off.

But people would live there because it was so much cheaper than inside Israel proper.

Water though was extremely expensive. I think they were building a desalination plant then. (Or another one or adding on to the existing...can't remember)

But the young guys and girls I talked with were really nice. They didn't have the hate like the older generation does.

So my question is where are the younger ones getting the hate from? Are they just so bored that they have to go on killing sprees?

Trash was non-existent and was regularly just burned. (Nasty smoke...just like Honduras)
At that time all of the water, power, and fuel for power was coming from Israel and they kept not paying Israel for any of it...just because they were Jews. So Israel kept cutting them off.

But people would live there because it was so much cheaper than inside Israel proper.

Water though was extremely expensive. I think they were building a desalination plant then. (Or another one or adding on to the existing...can't remember)

But the young guys and girls I talked with were really nice. They didn't have the hate like the older generation does.

So my question is where are the younger ones getting the hate from? Are they just so bored that they have to go on killing sprees?
They had their own water supply, deep aquifer if I remember correctly, their own power station, a sewage plant, trash service, everything a city needs.

I'm gonna assume Israel bombed all of it at some point.

So if you have the Jews constantly cutting off your water, electricity, etc just to fuck with them, and you wonder why they hate Jews?

So if you have the Jews constantly cutting off your water, electricity, etc just to fuck with them, and you wonder why they hate Jews?
If you read what JohnDB said, the Palestinians refused to pay for water and electricity. The Israelis were generous in giving them any water ant electricity at all.

Besides the abject horror of the situation, there's the political reality that your people have supported this. The credibility of your party is now shredded, which means The People Keeping Secrets are about to save themselves.

May you live in interesting times, they said.
You want to hear something worse? A very far-left progressive Jew I know went up to NY to participate in the pro-Palestinian rally.

You want to hear something worse? A very far-left progressive Jew I know went up to NY to participate in the pro-Palestinian rally.
That is pretty disgusting, all right. If the demonstrators knew the "far left progressive" person" was Jewish, I fear for that Jew's safety.

Actually, a two-state solution is the only solution the Zionists have.

Ethnic Cleansing is not an option. Nor is reoccupying the Gaza. There are two million Palestinians in Gaza. They aren't going anywhere.

Israel is trying to do what Apartheid South Africa did, create "homelands" that separate the 5 million Palestinians in the occupied territories from the 6 million European Squatters. (and hope no one mentions the 1.5 million Palestinians living in Lebanon, Jordan, etc.)

The alternative to the two-state solution is ending Apartheid and giving everyone a vote. That would be the end of Israel as a Jewish state when that happens.

The Fundamental Lie of Zionism was "A Land without a people for a people without a land."

There were people on that land. They are still there.

The majority of Palestinians don't want a two-state solution. They want to reclaim all of historic Palestine, including pre-1967 Israel. Thus why you are seeing the now popular 'Palestine will be free, from the river to the sea' movement. They do not want to co-exist, they simply want the Jews kicked completely out of the region.
The left will NEVER be happy until the Islamic world controls every stinking inch of the region!

The majority of Palestinians don't want a two-state solution. They want to reclaim all of historic Palestine, including pre-1967 Israel. Thus why you are seeing the now popular 'Palestine will be free, from the river to the sea' movement. They do not want to co-exist, they simply want the Jews kicked completely out of the region.
The left will NEVER be happy until the Islamic world controls every stinking inch of the region!
Left favoritism toward Islam is difficult to understand. Everything the left hates about Christian conservatives is far more true of Muslims.

Left favoritism toward Islam is difficult to understand. Everything the left hates about Christian conservatives is far more true of Muslims.
I think it has to do with their tendency to defend those in the lesser position, regardless of what they’ve done to be there, and hostility toward more successful people.

I think it has to do with their tendency to defend those in the lesser position, regardless of what they’ve done to be there, and hostility toward more successful people.
Christian conservatives are rarely well to do. I think many on the left hate Western civilization. Western civilization nurtured the left. The word "left" was first used politically during the French Revolution. When the French National Assembly was viewed from the rear delegates representing the monarchy, the aristocracy, and the established Roman Catholic Church sat on the right. Delegates representing the commons sat on the left.

During the years Karl Marx lived in London he was never harassed by the police. He did the research for Das Kapital free of charge at the Reading Room of the British Museum.

The Palestinians won’t accept a two state solution. They have been offered that at least times by two different presidents.
The Palestinians continue to demand unconditional surrender and the extinction of a nation that has defeated them time and time and again,

Forum List

Back