Half-term ex-governor Sarah Palin compares herself to Margaret Thatcher

Whow you guys are still scared of her.

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.
So you're saying that Poor Sarah can't take the heat, so she shouldn't be in the kitchen. I agree.

Poor Sarah can dish it out, but can't take it. I agree.

Snipped from OP:

***I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”***

Bullshit.

That's the primary reason why Palin QUIT.
Was because she couldn't take the haggling.

See? Sometimes we agree, Syn
:thup:

Half a term that would beat Obama by about two years and Palin never promised not to quit. She only quit because of the hate spewed from the left. Obama quite because he is a liar.
So you're saying that Poor Sarah can't take the heat, so she shouldn't be in the kitchen. I agree.

Actually it was dragging down her state with all the Tom Foolery from the rabid left. She quit and has done quite well for her family. Which equally must make the rabid left swallow their tongues.

Snipped from OP:

***I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”***

Bullshit.

That's the primary reason why Palin QUIT.
Was because she couldn't take the haggling.

See? Sometimes we agree, Syn
:thup:
That's because you are generally a rational, sane, clear-headed conservative.

See how perceptive I am?

Yes...she really terrifies us! Please don't run her......please please please don't run her!

Actually it was dragging down her state with all the Tom Foolery from the rabid left. She quit and has done quite well for her family. Which equally must make the rabid left swallow their tongues.

Prove that.

Or even link to anything that supports that bullshit.

The left hates both Thatcher and Palin for the same reasond and lies about them both continually.

Yes...she really terrifies us! Please don't run her......please please please don't run her!
"but do please, Br'er Fox, don't fling me in dat brier-patch!"

Gee....I wonder what that quitter Hillary is going to do now. Pretty strange she QUITS just after the Benghazi murders.

It must be tough to be a dummy while being a generally nice person, Caroljo. Your lame attempts to be snarky and nasty just fall flat. You try so hard to be "one of the boys". Sort of sad to witness.

Did that rant just make you feel better? I noticed you didn't claim i was wrong.....

Gee....I wonder what that quitter Hillary is going to do now. Pretty strange she QUITS just after the Benghazi murders.
How is it strange that a Cabinet member leaves after a presidential term?

Make sure you answer this - don't go hiding like usual.

and the end game is. John is still alive. so the dumb ass fear of sarah being a heart beat away from the potus..... is mute. And Again the leftys fear was Sarah as the V.P.? but are ok with crazy joe? God help us in this logic.

Sure, it happens all the time. Still it's strange she decided to quit right after the Benghazi debacle.

Wasn't that leave scheduled before Benghazi happened, and she stayed on for whatever happened?

I don't think it was sinister, caroljo.

Sure, it happens all the time. Still it's strange she decided to quit right after the Benghazi debacle.

Actually, she'd decided that she wasn't going to be there for Obama's second term quite a bit before Benghazi happened, because she'd been working her ass off for the past 4 years.

But...........thanks for showing your partisan hackery.

Sarah Palin thinks she’s Margaret Thatcher

For the former Alaska governor, describing the former prime minister is like looking in a mirror

Here’s how a former half-term governor described Margaret Thatcher in National Review today. Sound familiar?
She was at heart a populist taking on the Conservative party’s old guard, who disdainfully referred to her as “That Woman.” The disdain was mutual. She referred to them as “the not so grand grandees.” As Thatcher later said, “It didn’t matter what they called me as long as I got the job done. I mean, to me they were ‘Those Grandees.’ They just don’t know what life is like. They haven’t been through it. And eventually if they didn’t help our cause, they had to go. But it didn’t bother me too much that they were patronizing like that. Frankly, the people, who are the true gentlemen, deal with others for what they are, not who their father was. Let’s face it: Maybe it took ‘That Woman’ to get things done, and the real reason why they said it was because they knew they just hadn’t got it within them to see things through.”
As she continues:
In taking on the “Those Grandees,” she wasn’t afraid of having strong opinions and fighting for them — something the establishment often found distasteful. British ambassador Sir Anthony Parsons recalled a conversation about this: “She said, ‘You know, Tony, I’m very proud that I don’t belong to your class.’ I said, ‘Prime Minister, what class do you think I belong to?’ She said, ‘I’m talking of course about upper-middle-class intellectuals who see everybody else’s point of view and have none of their own.’” And, of course, like all conservatives and trailblazers, she had to endure more than her share of vicious media attacks. Sir Archie Hamilton once recounted how he asked Thatcher whether she read the daily newspapers. “‘Oh no!’ she replied, ‘They make such hurtful and damaging remarks about me and my family, that if I ever read the papers every day, I could never get on with the job I am here to do.’” I know exactly what she meant. And as she said, “I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.”
Et, as they say, cetera.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thatcher was amazing. Her policies saved the UK.

Here it is from the website

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
April 08, 2013
Statement from the President on the Passing of Baroness Margaret Thatcher

With the passing of Baroness Margaret Thatcher, the world has lost one of the great champions of freedom and liberty, and America has lost a true friend. As a grocer’s daughter who rose to become Britain’s first female prime minister, she stands as an example to our daughters that there is no glass ceiling that can’t be shattered. As prime minister, she helped restore the confidence and pride that has always been the hallmark of Britain at its best. And as an unapologetic supporter of our transatlantic alliance, she knew that with strength and resolve we could win the Cold War and extend freedom’s promise.

Here in America, many of us will never forget her standing shoulder to shoulder with President Reagan, reminding the world that we are not simply carried along by the currents of history—we can shape them with moral conviction, unyielding courage and iron will. Michelle and I send our thoughts to the Thatcher family and all the British people as we carry on the work to which she dedicated her life—free peoples standing together, determined to write our own destiny.

Forum List

Back