Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

It's not looking good for Trump.
It wasn't looking good for Trump in 2016 either.
Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, according to the polls.
What happened?

In my opinion, the reason that Trump won was because a lot of Trump supporters had been under-polled, either because they usually didn't vote or because they wouldn't admit they were going to vote for Trump. Also, Hillary had high negatives (which, in my opinion, were unjustified) and so some people who didn't support Trump also didn't vote for Hillary. And just enough of that happened to give Trump an edge in the Electoral College, so he won even though he lost the popular vote -- which were all legitimate votes, despite Trump's attempt to prove otherwise. But a perfect storm only happens once.

1. Exactly right. Many union guys voted for Trump because the democrats were shutting down too many jobs, from pipelines to coal, to crazy environmental regulations all over, etc. Trump promised to shake more work loose and bring manufacturing jobs back. Trump may not keep those union votes this time, Medicare and Social Security are going bankrupt and the Republicans are cutting taxes for billionaires? WTF?
2. Hillary earned every one of those high negatives, especially gun control.
3. How do you know that all those "popular votes" were legitimate. Look at these 300,000 to 0 precincts against Romney. I'm sure some shit happened against Trump

From a New Jersey poll LOL

A state that hasn't vote Red for a Presidential election since 1988

Really, so Christie is a dem then? I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

Does this confuse you? Seems so........

Is Christie now a dem? It is ewe that is confused, try again porkchop!
You don't understand Rino now do you...........he's your bitch ....yes.....just for the establishment.

Another group of Republicans that you Rumpsters have alienated. Keep it up. You don't need my help to lose. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Trump won because the nation was pissed off at the establishment........and everyone knew Hillary is dirty as hell.......even for political standards..........

The Union people turned as well in swing states..because of China and doing something about it......

Finally, because Trump fights back unlike Romney and McLame ...............They no longer got to trash the other side without return fire................and many people in this country said IT'S ABOUT TIME.........

The left has went OVERBOARD this time with dirty tactics........which means they FEAR THE TRUMP.

GOOD.

I don't know about other areas but this area is fed up with the dirty tactics. The ones that play it get sent to the showers. And right now, Rump will still not get the 9 EC votes from here due to his actions and reactions. And that is not even considering anything else.

MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

You don't understand Rino now do you...........he's your bitch ....yes.....just for the establishment.

Another group of Republicans that you Rumpsters have alienated. Keep it up. You don't need my help to lose. Just keep doing what you are doing.
Many from you side are running away ..........you just ignore it..............Many are fed up with Career politicians who have screwed this nation both sides...........

Why your side is hyping the current destruction..........your brain dead followers might not see it......but a WHOLE LOT OF OTHERS ARE.....Good luck

Trump won because the nation was pissed off at the establishment........and everyone knew Hillary is dirty as hell.......even for political standards..........

The Union people turned as well in swing states..because of China and doing something about it......

Finally, because Trump fights back unlike Romney and McLame ...............They no longer got to trash the other side without return fire................and many people in this country said IT'S ABOUT TIME.........

The left has went OVERBOARD this time with dirty tactics........which means they FEAR THE TRUMP.

GOOD.

I don't know about other areas but this area is fed up with the dirty tactics. The ones that play it get sent to the showers. And right now, Rump will still not get the 9 EC votes from here due to his actions and reactions. And that is not even considering anything else.
It will be decided in November.........one thing is sure.......we don't cry for freaking 4 years if we lose........your side does that......

When will your side shift the Narrative on Covid on how it's Trump who caused the Draconian rules.............Your side waits for a fart..........smells and goes where ever the smell travels for politics.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

No sweat. They only say that NOW because the media has tried to blame Trump for everything. Just wait until Joe is forced out into the open kicking and screaming and the public get to see and hear the alternative.

GOOD.

It will be decided in November.........one thing is sure.......we don't cry for freaking 4 years if we lose........your side does that......

When will your side shift the Narrative on Covid on how it's Trump who caused the Draconian rules.............Your side waits for a fart..........smells and goes where ever the smell travels for politics.

Shift the narrative?

It turned out President Wishful Thinking knew it was a pandemic long before anyone else. That would have been a seismic shift from anyone other than the Liar-in-Chief. For him, it was ho-hum.

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

It turned out President Wishful Thinking knew it was a pandemic long before anyone else. That would have been a seismic shift from anyone other than the Liar-in-Chief. For him, it was ho-hum.
Yawn...........more of that while your side was having hug a China man day.......praising the WHO who were completely wrong on the rates.........who covered for China who tried to hide it and slandered Taiwan when they called them out.

Once this went to the world......there was no stopping it.......now that the INFLATED RATES have been shown to be BS......it's getting hard for the FEAR MONGERS to keep it afloat........Deaths are down now even though more are getting it.......because it is hitting younger people who walk through this nonsense........This will continue til this runs it's course.......

You can stop this from doing that when that Chain Link Fence can stop mosquitos........Good Luck.....Maybe the brain washed idiots will believe you .......

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

Yawn...........more of that while your side was having hug a China man day.......praising the WHO who were completely wrong on the rates.........who covered for China who tried to hide it and slandered Taiwan when they called them out.

Once this went to the world......there was no stopping it.......now that the INFLATED RATES have been shown to be BS......it's getting hard for the FEAR MONGERS to keep it afloat........Deaths are down now even though more are getting it.......because it is hitting younger people who walk through this nonsense........This will continue til this runs it's course.......

You can stop this from doing that when that Chain Link Fence can stop mosquitos........Good Luck.....Maybe the brain washed idiots will believe you .......

My bad. It turns out you weren't interested in shifting narratives after all. Carry on.

It's not looking good for Trump.
Hillary thought so too...........

Super original thought there.
So...........I loved the night you snowflakes melted...........was CLASSICAL KARMA

Yea I know. You guys haven't stopped talking about it since.
We enjoy pouring salt into a corrupt parties wounds...............I ENJOY IT.

Your party under Obama abused Gov't power more than any other administration in my lifetime.......your every 2 years of creating violence for politics........is treasonous................Your BS in the Supreme Court Borking paying off women to say .........HE DID ME........fails everytime.....but you continue with this nonsense thinking people don't see it

You are your own worst enemy.......you can only gain power by Fear tactics and pravda.......the people see who is burning down America........and that is why you are going full Monty this time........will not work again.......the mask of your party is GONE.

I know you enjoy it. I just think it's pretty silly that it has gone this long.

How long was Romney being talked about after he lost? You guys are STILL talking about Hillary Clinton like it has any significance almost 4 years later. I'm over it. But go ahead and knock yourself out if it makes you happy.

It's all they have so they will never let it go.

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

My bad. It turns out you weren't interested in shifting narratives after all. Carry on.
Look........I'm Consistent................I always think the DNC Sucks............

See........that was easy.

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

Look........I'm Consistent................I always think the DNC Sucks............

Yes, the hobgoblin of little minds.

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

The mindless are burning the country down........and you support them.........being the brain washed liberal you are......

Why do the people run from DNC run states........if your side is SOOOOOOO GREAT......then why are only illegals flocking there.................everyone else runs from you..........

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

The mindless are burning the country down........and you support them.........being the brain washed liberal you are......

Why do the people run from DNC run states........if your side is SOOOOOOO GREAT......then why are only illegals flocking there.................everyone else runs from you..........

Under Der Donald, Americans are now banned from traveling to much of the EU. I guess Make Americans Unwelcome wouldn't fit on a baseball cap.

GOOD.

Shift the narrative?

Under Der Donald, Americans are now banned from traveling to much of the EU. I guess Make Americans Unwelcome wouldn't fit on a baseball cap.
I don't see a downside to "See America First"?!

MAGA!!!!!

Oh,I got it. Anybody that doesn't bow to the Orange shit giblet is a RINO!
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA!!!!!

GOOD.

No ewe clowns bitched, pissed and moaned for 8 freaking years from 2009 til 2017. At least you people were able to double it.
MAGA!!!!!!!

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Fake news.
gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg
Hitlery’s boat?

Forum List

Back