Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

'Landslide' ... more conspiratorial fake news bullshit from the treasonous propaganda-pushing Trump-hating media.

'Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump'?

Really?

How many on this board beside me was never contacted, never polled?

I would say 'You can't make this shit up' but that's what the pathetic Democrats, their surrogate media, and snowflakes do over and over again.

I got to take part in half a poll last year they cut it short after I told them all democrats need to be removed from power

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Only half?

There's a shitload of stupid people out there.
Well, they have a certain ideology
hnt1q2f6gh851.jpg

Only half?

projectionist ^^^^^^^^^^
Never worked in a movie theater.
but you are doing such a wonderful job on a discussion board.

Only half?

Well, they have a certain ideology
hnt1q2f6gh851.jpg
it's hilarious how nazis like to call others nazis

I'd be amazed if only half of our voting citizens have opt out of voting for Trump to be reelected. Today he said the virus would disappear, "I hope". Saying this when the number of infections are growing is irresponsible.

It is only growing in certain places where it did not before. My county has had ONE Covid-19 death and very few required hospitalization. There are like 5 people total hospitalized, and none on ventiators.

Really, deflecting to someone who so fucking doesn't count anymore anywhere? Really?
The other poster brought up that Rino.........I responded......and you now play the false narrative butt hurt routine.....

Butt hurt........2016 it was massive.......and is in the record books for the biggest butt hurt in the history of the world........imagine that.

My butt is just fine.
And you both are off topic.
I farted into the political winds......your job is to follow that smell and find your next issue to whine about for politics...............didn't you get the DNC memo?

I won't deny that you're nothing but a big hot bag of methane gas.
So you have some science in you actually.....and understand that methane can come from the ass......fitting symbol of the DNC party.......

Improvement from so many wrong predictions by your side.

Have every tried to clean up a herd of Elephants in a Circus? It takes many hours and it's a shitty job. The Methane Cloud just hangs in a fog.
How long were you the janitor at the circus? Was it part of your military duties in the Chair Force?

That is definitely a good sign. Perhaps we can end this long running nightmare of unbridled corruption, pathological lying, complete cabinet turnover every 6 months and a commander in chief who is so woefully unfit for office he should have been 25th Amendment'd years ago.
That happened in 2016.

I'd be amazed if only half of our voting citizens have opt out of voting for Trump to be reelected. Today he said the virus would disappear, "I hope". Saying this when the number of infections are growing is irresponsible.

It is only growing in certain places where it did not before. My county has had ONE Covid-19 death and very few required hospitalization. There are like 5 people total hospitalized, and none on ventiators.

Um...high many stop lights do you have in your county?

New Topics

Forum List

Back