Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

It's not looking good for Trump.
It wasn't looking good for Trump in 2016 either.
Hillary had a 95% probability of winning, according to the polls.
What happened?

In my opinion, the reason that Trump won was because a lot of Trump supporters had been under-polled, either because they usually didn't vote or because they wouldn't admit they were going to vote for Trump. Also, Hillary had high negatives (which, in my opinion, were unjustified) and so some people who didn't support Trump also didn't vote for Hillary. And just enough of that happened to give Trump an edge in the Electoral College, so he won even though he lost the popular vote -- which were all legitimate votes, despite Trump's attempt to prove otherwise. But a perfect storm only happens once.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Fake news.
gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg
Really? Well mr. man, if the Titanic struck an iceberg, how come no parts of the iceberg were ever found with the wreckage, hmmmm?

Well then.........your parties votes will not count again..........

Why wouldn’t it count?
When has the libertarian vote won a Presidential election..............

Did you vote for Romney in 2012?
Yes......while holding my nose.........lesser of evils..........we have had the best politicians money can buy for a long time.........The millionaires club.............who are very good at keeping the nation at each others throats......

And now they have a large number of brain dead zombies from the left....that they don't even know what to do with anymore.

From a New Jersey poll LOL

A state that hasn't vote Red for a Presidential election since 1988

Really, so Christie is a dem then? I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA!!!!!
Which part of the article confuses you..........1988 was the last time New Jersey voted Red.......

Does this confuse you? Seems so........

Is Christie now a dem? It is ewe that is confused, try again porkchop!
You don't understand Rino now do you...........he's your bitch ....yes.....just for the establishment.

Trump won because the nation was pissed off at the establishment........and everyone knew Hillary is dirty as hell.......even for political standards..........

The Union people turned as well in swing states..because of China and doing something about it......

Finally, because Trump fights back unlike Romney and McLame ...............They no longer got to trash the other side without return fire................and many people in this country said IT'S ABOUT TIME.........

The left has went OVERBOARD this time with dirty tactics........which means they FEAR THE TRUMP.

GOOD.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

Only half?

There's a shitload of stupid people out there.
Well, they have a certain ideology
hnt1q2f6gh851.jpg
it's hilarious how nazis like to call others nazis
I know, I laugh every time one of you tRumplings does it!

Remove ever last poll respondent from the states Hillary won because Trump doesn't need a single vote from those states to win again. Lets see that poll then Dems can mouth off.
I suppose we should expect a fair poll from a brain washed Liberal University that hasn't voted Red since Reagan........LMAO

A Reagan right hand man weighed in on polling this week and made the point Dems and the liberal news media have been rigging polls since Reagan in an attempt to rig elections by depressing Republican voter turn out. Spinning a narrative that the Republican has already lost and has no chance with polls that end up being wrong by 10+ points and the Republican winning.

This time around, the Liberal Media isn't nearly as effective at Red voter suppressioon as Rump, himself is. And you are assisting. Thank you for the assistance.

Stop trolling you hack, try not to blurt out stupidity okay.

Q'Anon is strong in this one.

Only half?

There's a shitload of stupid people out there.
Well, they have a certain ideology
hnt1q2f6gh851.jpg
it's hilarious how nazis like to call others nazis
I know, I laugh every time one of you tRumplings does it!
well snowflake when you leftists stop being fascist you'll no longer be nazis

Remove ever last poll respondent from the states Hillary won because Trump doesn't need a single vote from those states to win again. Lets see that poll then Dems can mouth off.
I suppose we should expect a fair poll from a brain washed Liberal University that hasn't voted Red since Reagan........LMAO

A Reagan right hand man weighed in on polling this week and made the point Dems and the liberal news media have been rigging polls since Reagan in an attempt to rig elections by depressing Republican voter turn out. Spinning a narrative that the Republican has already lost and has no chance with polls that end up being wrong by 10+ points and the Republican winning.

This time around, the Liberal Media isn't nearly as effective at Red voter suppressioon as Rump, himself is. And you are assisting. Thank you for the assistance.

Stop trolling you hack, try not to blurt out stupidity okay.

Q'Anon is strong in this one.
says the the troll below the bridge

I wonder how Trump is going to affect the down ballot?

There are 5 vulnerable Democrat senators and 13 vulnerable Republican senators.

He'll drag them down with him. One possible ray of light might be for Corey Gardner as John Hickenlooper is getting wrapped up in some sort of scandal. The Democrats were likely to win that Senate seat, but it's possible that could change depending on how this plays out.

It's already played out. It's strictly a Political move. It could have been a minor problem but the Hick paid the money "At the Time" out of his own pocket when he found out that it might become a problem. There were 6 items that they were investigating. 5 were tossed out quickly and only one was still in play. Except, the Hick paid the bill out of his own pocket at the time to avoid any problems. What's left is one meal and a transport on a friends plane. Both are covered under the Friends Law in Colorado and both were legal. Nothing, I mean, Nothing is coming out of this. So Gardner had better get ready to go back to his Daddies Farm and run that Tractor.. And you lose another Senate Seat.

Forum List

Back