Half Rule Out Voting for Trump

Really, deflecting to someone who so fucking doesn't count anymore anywhere? Really?
The other poster brought up that Rino.........I responded......and you now play the false narrative butt hurt routine.....

Butt hurt........2016 it was massive.......and is in the record books for the biggest butt hurt in the history of the world........imagine that.

My butt is just fine.
And you both are off topic.

Really, deflecting to someone who so fucking doesn't count anymore anywhere? Really?
The other poster brought up that Rino.........I responded......and you now play the false narrative butt hurt routine.....

Butt hurt........2016 it was massive.......and is in the record books for the biggest butt hurt in the history of the world........imagine that.

My butt is just fine.
what were the questions?

My butt is just fine.
I farted into the political winds......your job is to follow that smell and find your next issue to whine about for politics...............didn't you get the DNC memo?

Why the infatuation with political polls? they have been wrong too many times to consider them reliable.

They were comically wrong on the 2016 election cycle.

I don't take them seriously.

A single poll doesn't tell the tale, but in the aggregate they do paint a pretty good picture.
all polls are fake. narrative driven by the questions. it's too fking funny.

Then why is Trump so upset by them?
Or is he just that fucking stupid?

As Trump struggles to respond to crises, internal polling instills fear in advisers
Some advisers say the president needs a course correction before November.
June 10, 2020

My butt is just fine.
I farted into the political winds......your job is to follow that smell and find your next issue to whine about for politics...............didn't you get the DNC memo?

I won't deny that you're nothing but a big hot bag of methane gas.

Yeah, the polls are fake and don't mean anything.
Except to the Big Orange Man-Baby.

'I'm not f---ing losing to Joe Biden': Trump reportedly cursed at his campaign manager and threatened to sue him over damaging poll numbers

My butt is just fine.

So you have some science in you actually.....and understand that methane can come from the ass......fitting symbol of the DNC party.......

Improvement from so many wrong predictions by your side.

Bbbuut Cankles won the popular vote in 2016!!!! Trump had no chance in 2016!!!!!

Stop posting these stupid polls.

They're only masturbation material

From a New Jersey poll LOL

A state that hasn't vote Red for a Presidential election since 1988

Remove ever last poll respondent from the states Hillary won because Trump doesn't need a single vote from those states to win again. Lets see that poll then Dems can mouth off.
I suppose we should expect a fair poll from a brain washed Liberal University that hasn't voted Red since Reagan........LMAO

A Reagan right hand man weighed in on polling this week and made the point Dems and the liberal news media have been rigging polls since Reagan in an attempt to rig elections by depressing Republican voter turn out. Spinning a narrative that the Republican has already lost and has no chance with polls that end up being wrong by 10+ points and the Republican winning.

This time around, the Liberal Media isn't nearly as effective at Red voter suppressioon as Rump, himself is. And you are assisting. Thank you for the assistance.

My butt is just fine.

So you have some science in you actually.....and understand that methane can come from the ass......fitting symbol of the DNC party.......

Have every tried to clean up a herd of Elephants in a Circus? It takes many hours and it's a shitty job. The Methane Cloud just hangs in a fog.

Why the infatuation with political polls? they have been wrong too many times to consider them reliable.

A single poll doesn't tell the tale, but in the aggregate they do paint a pretty good picture.
Yeah, they sure did in 2016. :auiqs.jpg:

My butt is just fine.

Have every tried to clean up a herd of Elephants in a Circus? It takes many hours and it's a shitty job. The Methane Cloud just hangs in a fog.
Nope..........never seen the elephants have a poop map either.

all polls are fake. narrative driven by the questions. it's too fking funny.

Then why is Trump so upset by them?
Or is he just that fucking stupid?

As Trump struggles to respond to crises, internal polling instills fear in advisers
Some advisers say the president needs a course correction before November.
June 10, 2020

Reminds me of Rump seeing the light at the end of the Tunnel only to discover it's an oncoming train.

From the article:

From 2000 to 2016, New Jersey voted Democratic 100 percent of the time and Republican 0 percent
yup......and the chances of winning that are about 0 percent......I think Reagan was the last to breech that Liberal Stronghold.....LOL

From the article:

From 2000 to 2016, New Jersey voted Democratic 100 percent of the time and Republican 0 percent
but Christie was their governor. how did that happen then?
A Rino knows how to play the game...........he smells and says whatever the smell tells him to say.........The Rino says he's really an elephant............but the horn gives him away every time.

Remove ever last poll respondent from the states Hillary won because Trump doesn't need a single vote from those states to win again. Lets see that poll then Dems can mouth off.
I suppose we should expect a fair poll from a brain washed Liberal University that hasn't voted Red since Reagan........LMAO

A Reagan right hand man weighed in on polling this week and made the point Dems and the liberal news media have been rigging polls since Reagan in an attempt to rig elections by depressing Republican voter turn out. Spinning a narrative that the Republican has already lost and has no chance with polls that end up being wrong by 10+ points and the Republican winning.

This time around, the Liberal Media isn't nearly as effective at Red voter suppressioon as Rump, himself is. And you are assisting. Thank you for the assistance.

Stop trolling you hack, try not to blurt out stupidity okay.

Half the country has ruled out voting for Trump. More increasingly bleak signs for his reelection campaign

4% over sampled Democrats. 3.6 margin of error. oversampled women by 6%

Just more fake bullshit polling

How is it an oversampling?

Registered voter polls without demographics disclosure for starters. Where was the polling from, Downtown New York? Chicago?

You can't really count on registered voter polling. They claim the sampling is indicative of the voters but don't tell you where.

Likely voter polling is more accurate and isn't manipulated like over sampling. What did you expect when you had more women sampled than the population distribution. And of course without knowing where the polling was conducted who knows how many more are Democrats.

What you should have noticed is the independents weren't as divided as the polling dogma tried to make it out.
________

I like to check out the reliability of these polls every now and then. First, as everybody knows, but Bolsheviks pretend to forget, they are saying about the same thing about Trump-Biden as they did Trump-Clinton.

Second, this poll is by a liberal school in New Jersey. Not much reason there to look for that illusive Impartiality that ought to be a hallmark of legitimate polling.

They over-sampled Democrats over Republicans by 33% to 29% even though the latest best evidence as to how the Electoral College Vote will go had the Republican getting a near landslide over that Skank Clinton, and the Senate is 53 to 47 in favor of Republicans. Wonder how the poll would have come out if the over-sampled Republicans as the composition of the Senate as elected in the LAST election.

Of course, we don't know who was sampled where. These Monmouth Bolsheviks might have called just people in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

They sampled 28% of the people aged 18-34, when that consists of only 23.3% of the population. They are notoriously liberal; always have been because they are the most ignorant.

Polls are rigged to create an aura of apparent momentum for Democrats. Everybody knows that, except Stupid People. Everybody admits that except the Democratic crooks who are trying to perpetrate the Fraud.

How is Cuomo doing in polling after his gross negligence killed all those people in Nursing Homes. Well, probably running ahead of God, because mostly Democrats are polled and most Democrats are Atheists.

Polls do the same work Maddow, Lemon, Blitzer et al are doing. Acting as the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party.

______

Forum List

Back