Haley tells the truth about racism in America

I think the problem is more people like this...

hqdefault.jpg

They're people like you, would be my guess.
Nope not me, I was a wee child learning how to ice skate up in Canada is my guess.

Dems won't like it, but she knows who to blame for racism in America. She realizes when the division between blacks and whites started. Patriotic Americans want their culture respected.

---Nikki Haley Blames Obama for Racism---

I have never encountered any racism.

And yet people like yourself have power. That is why we are in trouble. People who live in cities as an example learn things at least from osmosis. Anything declared as racial has many sides to it. Not the ones promoted from the power elites.
You proselytize, you don't educate. Education would require you using facts rather demagoguery.

Progs push perfection in their agendas. 100% or else. It is impossible. And we now have a massive social state. All people are not the same. No identical in their abilities and talents. Although groups can be in certain levels for qualifications. We changed those to accept more people in what is qualified. It is proven to be more harmful to the nation even as there are people employed in higher level ways. Proof...no African American Prog mayor has revitalized areas they are in. Slight improvements at best and if they mess with what exists too much, they will slowly destroy their areas. We see it now. Social justice on crimes as compared to places of business in the same areas. Something gives.
For Democrats it’s more wasted taxpayer money, failure .. then more wasted taxpayers money and more failure etc. etc etc. all the time blaming somebody else for their failure.. It would be comical if it wasn’t so tragic and Democrat accepted stupid.

With racism?

The question answers itself
No it does

“Baby momma” or “baby daddy”, which is the term that Michelle used in 2004, is common black slang

Are you saying there is something bad about black culture?

No it does

“Baby momma” or “baby daddy” which is the term that Michelle used in 2004 is common black slang

Are you saying there is something bad about black culture?
An asshole white guy using black slang in a derogatory manner is… what’s that word?

Oh yeah. Racist… as hell

An asshole white guy using black slang in a derogatory manner is… what’s that word?

Oh yeah. Racist… as hell
How is it derogatory when its a term that black people themselves use?

What is derogatory about it?

Blacks use white language and vice versa

Are telling us black culture is so bad it should only be for black people?
It is most commonly used to refer to unmarried mothers.

Was that what you were referencing ? The Obamas are married.

Do you just not know how to use appropriated black slang?

Or are you just a garden variety racist…

The last is rhetorical. You are

It is most commonly used to refer to unmarried mothers.
But not exclusely

Michell used the term “baby daddy” herself in 2004

Besides, what does a lib like you have against unmarried mothers?

But not exclusely

But not exclusely

I’d be curious to see in what context she did that.

I am aware that Fox News used that term and had to apologize for it.

You should as well

Forum List

Back