Haley tells the truth about racism in America

I can imagine a lot of people rolling around on the floor laughing their guts out.

""With Obama, if you go back. That’s when we really started to feel the division,” Haley said."

I'm sure all these minorities never felt any division before Obama came along, I reckon the slaves never even noticed that slaves were only black and the owners were only white.

Yep, no racism before Obama.... Brown v. Board of Education didn't even happen.

What a stupid thing to say how old is Nikki Haley?

The Portuguese or the Dutch slave traders?

Trayvon Martin. He was just an innocent, skinny kid with car door ears.

Obama wasn't a racist, but perhaps you are.
Arab, actually. Before Europeans started getting involved, Arabs entered the market. They still participate in Libya today.

Trayvon was a hoodrat that got what he deserved. Zimmerman wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen, but I'll take an overzealous neighborhood watchman over a criminal.

Arab, actually. Before Europeans started getting involved, Arabs entered the market. They still participate in Libya today.

Trayvon was a hoodrat that got what he deserved. Zimmerman wasn't exactly an upstanding citizen, but I'll take an overzealous neighborhood watchman over a criminal.
What crime did Trayvon commit?

Knocking a man to the ground and trying to kill him.
According to the person who chased him in the middle of the night against dispatch orders? If someone was chasing you in the middle of the night and you responded you wouldn't be here arguing that's self defense?

According to the person who chased him in the middle of the night against dispatch orders? If someone was chasing you in the middle of the night and you responded you wouldn't be here arguing that's self defense?
No actually. If someone pursues me but keeps their distance and is also clearly armed, I have 2 choices.

1) Try to flee
2) Surrender

There is a third option if you have a gun of your own, but withdrawing it only makes sense if the other person doesn't already have their own drawn. In this particular case, Zimmerman already had his weapon out.

No actually. If someone pursues me but keeps their distance and is also clearly armed, I have 2 choices.

1) Try to flee
2) Surrender

There is a third option if you have a gun of your own, but withdrawing it only makes sense if the other person doesn't already have their own drawn. In this particular case, Zimmerman already had his weapon out.
Why do you need to flee or surrender to someone who isn't threatening you and if they are threatening you then isn't your response self defense?

Why do you need to flee or surrender to someone who isn't threatening you and if they are threatening you then isn't your response self defense?
Threats are a matter of perception. Trayvon may have felt threatened, but so did Zimmerman.

The fact that Zimmerman went against dispatch orders shows that he was being foolish, but on the other hand, if you run up to someone, knock them to the ground, and while on top of them yell that you're going to kill them, then shooting the assailant makes sense.

And we already know that Trayvon had issues with being violent from prior incidents at his school. The media tried to portray him as innocent by using old photos of him, but in reality, he was substantially larger than Zimmerman.

Threats are a matter of perception. Trayvon may have felt threatened, but so did Zimmerman.
Threatened by someone he was pursuing? :lmao: I love all you Zimmerman defenders. When I ask how you'd likely respond to someone chasing you around your own neighborhood and whether you feel confrontation with the person chasing you would be self defense you fake internet tough guys always have to twist yourselves into pretzels to explain to me how it isn't. So let's see you twist.
The fact that Zimmerman went against dispatch orders shows that he was being foolish, but on the other hand, if you run up to someone, knock them to the ground, and while on top of them yell that you're going to kill them, then shooting the assailant makes sense.
And you know for a fact Trayvon did all those things? The only things I know for a fact are that Trayvon was walking home after buying skittles and that Zimmerman, while armed chased him around his neighborhood against the orders of dispatch. Again, if an armed man is chasing you is your response to that self defense or not?
And we already know that Trayvon had issues with being violent from prior incidents at his school. The media tried to portray him as innocent by using old photos of him, but in reality, he was substantially larger than Zimmerman.
No, you're trying to use prior incidents to paint him as guilty here. Let's stick to the facts of what we know for this incident. Trayvon was buying skittles and walking home when an armed man chased him around his neighborhood against dispatch orders. The end. Who has a right to self defense given those facts?

Threatened by someone he was pursuing? :lmao: I love all you Zimmerman defenders. When I ask how you'd likely respond to someone chasing you around your own neighborhood and whether you feel confrontation with the person chasing you would be self defense you fake internet tough guys always have to twist yourselves into pretzels to explain to me how it isn't. So let's see you twist.

I was referring to when Zimmerman had Trayvon on top of him. Trayvon was definitely a threat then.

There are definitely plenty of people who pretend to be tough on the internet, but anyone with knowledge and experience in dealing with armed threats knows that avoiding a fight is better than starting or engaging in one.

I'm not defending Zimmerman pursuing Trayvon. I'm defending Zimmerman shooting him when Trayvon was on top of him.

And you know for a fact Trayvon did all those things? The only things I know for a fact are that Trayvon was walking home after buying skittles and that Zimmerman, while armed chased him around his neighborhood against the orders of dispatch. Again, if an armed man is chasing you is your response to that self defense or not?

I can only go by what the court revealed. If an armed man is chasing me, my response will depend on if I am armed, how far from me he is, and probably a few other factors.

Whether my actions are self-defense or not is dependent on the level of the threat being used against me and the level of force I use in response. Even in jurisdictions that have "stand your ground" laws, you're only allowed to use lethal force under certain conditions.

No, you're trying to use prior incidents to paint him as guilty here. Let's stick to the facts of what we know for this incident. Trayvon was buying skittles and walking home when an armed man chased him around his neighborhood against dispatch orders. The end. Who has a right to self defense given those facts?

Ultimately, the right of self-defense went to the man whose back was on the ground and had a guy on top of him beating him.

Forum List

Back