Zone1 Hakeem Jeffries, Just one prime example of the Democrats' astonishing level of a Double Standard.

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
POLITICS

Published April 14, 2023 3:00pm EDT

Marc Thiessen calls out clear 'double standard' for Hakeem Jeffries and offensive speech by the left

House minority leader called on to 'repudiate' writings in college editorial​

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

MARC THIESSEN: Kids say stupid things in college. … But the problem is the double standard. So if Brett Kavanaugh had said these kinds of things or if Kevin McCarthy had said these kinds of things, no one would be giving them a pass because the left has pioneered this cancel culture on campuses where they say speech is violence and all the rest of it. And so yeah, if speech is violence, he committed violence when he was a college student with his words toward the Jewish community and towards Black conservatives. He should at least be able to say, I repudiate everything I've said. I repudiate the idea that Black conservatives are, I'm not even going to use the words. But he should have to repudiate that and just say, look, I was dumb, I was a kid. I said stupid things. I repudiate that stuff.

[...]

House Minority Leader Jeffries, D-N.Y., likened Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and other prominent Black conservatives to "House Negroes" in a student newspaper editorial about the "rise of the Black conservative."

[...]

In the piece, Jeffries also defended antisemitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and Jeffries' uncle, Leonard Jeffries, a Black studies professor who, according to CNN, "eventually lost his job over incendiary comments about Jewish people."

My Democrat friends here are going to stomp their little feet and scream IT'S FROM FOX NEWS!

Fine, then show us all where this never happened, that it is a lie. Please include your source and working link.

How can we ever move forward when these are the folks elected by Democrats?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
POLITICS

Published April 14, 2023 3:00pm EDT

Marc Thiessen calls out clear 'double standard' for Hakeem Jeffries and offensive speech by the left

House minority leader called on to 'repudiate' writings in college editorial​

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

MARC THIESSEN: Kids say stupid things in college. … But the problem is the double standard. So if Brett Kavanaugh had said these kinds of things or if Kevin McCarthy had said these kinds of things, no one would be giving them a pass because the left has pioneered this cancel culture on campuses where they say speech is violence and all the rest of it. And so yeah, if speech is violence, he committed violence when he was a college student with his words toward the Jewish community and towards Black conservatives. He should at least be able to say, I repudiate everything I've said. I repudiate the idea that Black conservatives are, I'm not even going to use the words. But he should have to repudiate that and just say, look, I was dumb, I was a kid. I said stupid things. I repudiate that stuff.

[...]

House Minority Leader Jeffries, D-N.Y., likened Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and other prominent Black conservatives to "House Negroes" in a student newspaper editorial about the "rise of the Black conservative."

[...]

In the piece, Jeffries also defended antisemitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan and Jeffries' uncle, Leonard Jeffries, a Black studies professor who, according to CNN, "eventually lost his job over incendiary comments about Jewish people."

My Democrat friends here are going to stomp their little feet and scream IT'S FROM FOX NEWS!

Fine, then show us all where this never happened, that it is a lie. Please include your source and working link.

How can we ever move forward when these are the folks elected by Democrats?
Oh no, Hakeem Jeffries spoke out against people who are pieces of shit. The horror. I recall Farrakhan endorsing Trump, btw.

Oh no, Hakeem Jeffries spoke out against people who are pieces of shit. The horror. I recall Farrakhan endorsing Trump, btw.
So what?

NewBlackPantherPartyObamaWebsite-M.jpg

Forum List

Back