Had a guy just walk in my house today.

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

Had three South American/mexicans try that at my house.
They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

What’s a “South American/Mexican”?

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

To the PC crowd like you it's an immigrant to be welcomed with open arms.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

Should have sicked the Doberman and German Shepard on him.

An unverified strain of bean.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

Should have sicked the Doberman and German Shepard on him.
I have an attack cat.
DSC_0324ps.jpg

I don't want to alarm you but he walked right in and started talking to your wife?

Dude, are you always home?????

This doesn't sound kosher if you know what I mean.
I'm always home. My wife is real polite unlike me, so she spoke to him. Turns out he really is a local pol.

What he is a cop and walked into your house..? He is running for office? Everyone who walks the precincts know the rules..

I don't want to alarm you but he walked right in and started talking to your wife?

I'm always home. My wife is real polite unlike me, so she spoke to him. Turns out he really is a local pol.

What he is a cop and walked into your house..? He is running for office? Everyone who walks the precincts know the rules..

Local politician. I don't think cops would just come in unless they had an entry team and I haven't committed any crimes except that mattress tag thing.

To the PC crowd like you it's an immigrant to be welcomed with open arms.

I hope you shoot with more accuracy than you post.

Can you tell the difference on sight?

Your wife and her boyfriend think pretty fast on their feet. That was a great routine they pulled!

"But honey, he's a complete stranger who just happened to walk right in.........."

Local politician. I don't think cops would just come in unless they had an entry team and I haven't committed any crimes except that mattress tag thing.

Haa Haaa you took your mattress tag off..I think that they are surveilling your house for that.

I had a 21 year old male who was bipolar and lived across the street, he walked into an unlocked door

I was sitting in my chair and looked up and saw a huge man in my hallway.. my husband yelled to get out too..that was scary.

:worthless:
:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:
Poor brainwashed sick perverted racist pure anger hater dupes... Poor America.

Time out for me to tell you you're a dumbass.

Anybody that just came into my house would be well-ventilated.

Ofc, I'm not sitting there with just the screen door , anymore.

I know you ain't got no guns. Sir, I have a S&W M&P 10 in my pocket as I type. Believe me, you'd probably rather I shot you with it than hit you.

I always lock my doors AND have a very smart, tough, no-nonsense, shep-pit mix
she will alert us when some one opens their car door/etc....

Must’ve been illegal immigrant,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back