Had a guy just walk in my house today.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

Must’ve been illegal immigrant,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What part of he was a local politician didn't your stupid ass get?

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.
:worthless:
:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:
Poor brainwashed sick perverted racist pure anger hater dupes... Poor America.

Time out for me to tell you you're a dumbass.

Anybody that just came into my house would be well-ventilated.

Ofc, I'm not sitting there with just the screen door , anymore.

I know you ain't got no guns. Sir, I have a S&W M&P 10 in my pocket as I type. Believe me, you'd probably rather I shot you with it than hit you.
Oh I had a gun, fortunately It didn't come to that and he left. I think he was on the level about running for office. I sure dont want to shoot anyone and he didn't exhibit any of the mannerisms of a home invader. He was dead wrong on what he did though.

I may have pushed him out. Ofc, back in the "screen door" days, There was always a large pitbull by my mama's side.

One time this cracker (used loosely) home invaded me. My mama's sitting there, watching TV, dog is all teefus as he breaches the threshold, meanwhile, I done run to the closet and chambered a round in the Model 60. He was gone when I came back around the corner. Sometimes things happen fast.

Oh, I didn't mention I was walking the dog and him and his "brother" tried to jump me.

Well, they got the worst of it, and I got arrested.

Never convicted.

Wild dog bit his "brother" My dog protected my mama. If he had spent 1 more minute in my house, he'd be dead.

Wild dog was still my dog, don't get me wrong. I just had to use a harness because he was pugilistic.

He knew better than to mess with my dog, and was really a decent dog.

Last edited:

I don't want to alarm you but he walked right in and started talking to your wife?

Dude, are you always home?????

This doesn't sound kosher if you know what I mean.
I'm always home. My wife is real polite unlike me, so she spoke to him. Turns out he really is a local pol.

What he is a cop and walked into your house..? He is running for office? Everyone who walks the precincts know the rules..

:uhh::uhoh3::eek-52::290968001256257790-final:
This post makes me a Man of few words.

I notice none of your 'solutions' to your imaginary scenario involved relying on your own two hands, hardass.

Mine usually rely on 2 hands and a rifle, just sayin'

So sorry if you thought it was a pistol-caliber round I'd shoot you with.

That is not the case.

You can't throw one guy out on his ass without putting a hole in him? Weak.

There's always the option of putting a bullet in his head.

Home invaders are not to be taken lightly.

I notice none of your 'solutions' to your imaginary scenario involved relying on your own two hands, hardass.

That is not the case.

Dick sucker

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

Had three South American/mexicans try that at my house.
They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

"South American Mexicans". Yay geography.

As I said in 2 --- what a great thread. I knew it was a sound investment.

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

Good Allah but you're a dumb fucker.

And they have you shitting in the minds of Jr. College students?

Calm down girl.

That is not the case.

Dick sucker

Did you load your Red Rider before posting that? How many B.B. s did you drop from your nervously shaking hands?
Reality is different than what you liars pretend.

As a traitor you can be hung.

Yay!! Someone is stupid enough not to note the forward slash indicating it could have been either since they all look alike!!

:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:

I know you ain't got no guns. Sir, I have a S&W M&P 10 in my pocket as I type. Believe me, you'd probably rather I shot you with it than hit you.
Oh I had a gun, fortunately It didn't come to that and he left. I think he was on the level about running for office. I sure dont want to shoot anyone and he didn't exhibit any of the mannerisms of a home invader. He was dead wrong on what he did though.
Well, if they get away with taking our guns this will become a common occurrence.
Home invasion will become the number one crime.

...they all look alike!!

... :rolleyes:

Mexican-Word-of-the-Day--Bishop0870267481499348001.jpg

Well, if they get away with taking our guns this will become a common occurrence.
Home invasion will become the number one crime.
Hopefully I'll be dead by then.

Forum List

Back