Had a guy just walk in my house today.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

I don't want to alarm you but he walked right in and started talking to your wife?

Dude, are you always home?????

This doesn't sound kosher if you know what I mean.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

I don't want to alarm you but he walked right in and started talking to your wife?

I'm always home. My wife is real polite unlike me, so she spoke to him. Turns out he really is a local pol.

I'm always home. My wife is real polite unlike me, so she spoke to him. Turns out he really is a local pol.
I'll never forget a local pol who approached me at the grocery store once when my arms were full of canned goods, eggs and what all (you know those days when you think Naw, I don't need a basket) and he came at me full bore with his hand extended to shake my hand and introduce himself. Mental note: Don't vote for anyone that stupid.

You need a big dog

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

Had three South American/mexicans try that at my house.
They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

Perhaps the gentleman didn't realize you were home and just walked nonchalantly through the front door and started talking to your wife out of habit because that's what he always does when he visits your wife and his kids.

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!
In Turkey most of the front doors were self locking. So, anyone who entered had to physically unlock the door to exit. In addition I had a graduated locking system on my front door. The mechanism, akin to a safe, extended bolts into the jam progressively deeper with each turn of the key. I loved those damn doors.
However, I grew up in SoCal so I am constantly paranoid about these kinds of things.

In Turkey most of the front doors were self locking. So, anyone who entered had to physically unlock the door to exit. In addition I had a graduated locking system on my front door. The mechanism, akin to a safe, extended bolts into the jam progressively deeper with each turn of the key. I loved those damn doors.
However, I grew up in SoCal so I am constantly paranoid about these kinds of things.

They didnt try to walk in until I opened the door.
They tried to rush me when they realized I wasnt buying their broken down car gambit.
Their plans changed quickly when they saw the shotgun barrel appear from behind the door jam.

You're a pussy, you should have shot him.

Forum List

Back