Had a guy just walk in my house today.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

Even if you did not have a gun, you should have thrown him out on his ass.

Mexican-Word-of-the-Day--Bishop0870267481499348001.jpg
I'm so wrong for laughing at this!

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.

Even if you did not have a gun, you should have thrown him out on his ass.
I have 3 Rambo knives, 5 Katanas, and a couple of Softball bats.
I don't need no stinking guns.

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

Had three South American/mexicans try that at my house.
They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

"South American Mexicans". Yay geography.

As I said in 2 --- what a great thread. I knew it was a sound investment.

...they all look alike!!

... :rolleyes:

5'6" brown hair,brown eyes pretty much covers it.

Any person who just walks into a stranger's house in Texas has got to have a screw loose...or a death wish.

Had three South American/mexicans try that at my house.
They fell all over themselves trying to get back to their supposedly broken down car and hauling ass.

I had no idea my sawed off 870 had the ability to fix broken cars. What an amazing tool!!

"South American Mexicans". Yay geography.

As I said in 2 --- what a great thread. I knew it was a sound investment.

...they all look alike!!

... :rolleyes:

5'6" brown hair,brown eyes pretty much covers it.

:rolleyes:

My big black dog would have had luch if that guy did that to me, what an idiot! How fucking stupid can you be?

He wouldn' have had the option to miss my weapons if he'd tried that here. If I wasn't carrying my handgun, the closest stored weapon to my front door is a 34" long, basket hilt Scottish broadsword.

My in-laws, who live on the other side of the duplex from my wife and me learned this lesson the hard way. They walked in one day when I wasn't expecting them and they got to see me turn around with sword in hand. They now knock and announce themselves.

He wouldn' have had the option to miss my weapons if he'd tried that here. If I wasn't carrying my handgun, the closest stored weapon to my front door is a 34" long, basket hilt Scottish broadsword.

My in-laws, who live on the other side of the duplex from my wife and me learned this lesson the hard way. They walked in one day when I wasn't expecting them and they got to see me turn around with sword in hand. They now knock and announce themselves.
He was passive and non aggressive and he stayed right inside the door. Didn't reach in his pockets or act crazy so I didn't really want to shoot someone if I didn't have too.

He was passive and non aggressive and he stayed right inside the door. Didn't reach in his pockets or act crazy so I didn't really want to shoot someone if I didn't have too.

I wouldn't necessarily have shot or stabbed him, but he would have quickly realized he should have still been on the other side of the door.

Day 3 of talking about it, with plenty of "I coulda shot him....I woulda shot him.....I shoulda shot him...."
This is all because you're afraid gun control might be coming. Taking your precious gun from your cold dead hands.
Nobody wants your gun, Mike. Unless it's an AR15. But wanting isn't getting, so don't worry about that, either.

Day 3 of talking about it, with plenty of "I coulda shot him....I woulda shot him.....I shoulda shot him...."
This is all because you're afraid gun control might be coming. Taking your precious gun from your cold dead hands.
Nobody wants your gun, Mike. Unless it's an AR15. But wanting isn't getting, so don't worry about that, either.
As I clearly stated I did not want to have to shoot him and I did not even draw on him. I've got two AK47's if you want them you can bring your fascist ass up here and try it.

As I clearly stated I did not want to have to shoot him and I did not even draw on him. I've got two AK47's if you want them you can bring your fascist ass up here and try it.

sold off the 155 howitzer did you, rambo?

:rofl:
Weapons like that are illegal to own, moron.

Forum List

Back