Had a guy just walk in my house today.

Need to jump through a shitload of hoops for F-troop, but they can be legally purchased. (ATF calls them "destructive devices".) There is usually at least one at Knob Creek.

I'm thinking about going down tomorrow and pressing charges on him.

i doubt it
You're right. I have decided to let it go.

i meant the thinking part
Eat shit troll
del can't answer the door unless it's shower day and his attendant is there.

fat25n-6-web.jpg

He's just jealous people want to talk to you.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.
You're a pussy, you should have shot him.
Even if he had shot him, he would still remain a pussy.

Front door was open he opened the screen door and just walked in and started talking a sales pitch of some kind. I stood up and said GET OUT! He just stood there and started talking to my wife. He says he running for a local office and wants to leave his card with me. Wife took his card. Stupid bastards gonna pull that one time to many. I guess He didn't see my 357. Good thing he was passive and left.
:worthless:
:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:
Poor brainwashed sick perverted racist pure anger hater dupes... Poor America.

Time out for me to tell you you're a dumbass.

Anybody that just came into my house would be well-ventilated.

Ofc, I'm not sitting there with just the screen door , anymore.

I know you ain't got no guns. Sir, I have a S&W M&P 10 in my pocket as I type. Believe me, you'd probably rather I shot you with it than hit you.
Oh I had a gun, fortunately It didn't come to that and he left. I think he was on the level about running for office. I sure dont want to shoot anyone and he didn't exhibit any of the mannerisms of a home invader. He was dead wrong on what he did though.
Well, if they get away with taking our guns this will become a common occurrence.
Home invasion will become the number one crime.
What’s the home invasion rate in Australia?

:2cents:I think you should have shot him..:Boom2::dance:...cut up the body..:eusa_sick:...and used a backhoe to dig his grave.:dig:

I know you ain't got no guns. Sir, I have a S&W M&P 10 in my pocket as I type. Believe me, you'd probably rather I shot you with it than hit you.
Oh I had a gun, fortunately It didn't come to that and he left. I think he was on the level about running for office. I sure dont want to shoot anyone and he didn't exhibit any of the mannerisms of a home invader. He was dead wrong on what he did though.
Well, if they get away with taking our guns this will become a common occurrence.
Now or when they took their guns?

Now or when they took their guns?
Since they banned guns.

They banned automatic and semi-automatic and have a lot of registration regulations. It also helps that their minimum wage is now $19 and people aren't poverty-stricken like here among all modern countries. Thanks GOP!Snopes.com

He wouldn' have had the option to miss my weapons if he'd tried that here. If I wasn't carrying my handgun, the closest stored weapon to my front door is a 34" long, basket hilt Scottish broadsword.

My in-laws, who live on the other side of the duplex from my wife and me learned this lesson the hard way. They walked in one day when I wasn't expecting them and they got to see me turn around with sword in hand. They now knock and announce themselves.

You live in the other half of a duplex from your inlaws?? That's really tight quarters, dude. Provided you and your wife are still on speaking terms with them, do you cut birthday cakes with the "34" long, basket hilt Scottish broadsword?" Curious minds...

Who can be scared of a midget? Ok-ok dwarf...

He wouldn' have had the option to miss my weapons if he'd tried that here. If I wasn't carrying my handgun, the closest stored weapon to my front door is a 34" long, basket hilt Scottish broadsword.

My in-laws, who live on the other side of the duplex from my wife and me learned this lesson the hard way. They walked in one day when I wasn't expecting them and they got to see me turn around with sword in hand. They now knock and announce themselves.

You live in the other half of a duplex from your inlaws?? That's really tight quarters, dude. Provided you and your wife are still on speaking terms with them, do you cut birthday cakes with the "34" long, basket hilt Scottish broadsword?" Curious minds...
It's an Asian family all 27 of them...

Yes, we do live next to my in-laws, plus 2 of my sidters-in-law and my btother-in-law. My wife and I own the property. They rent from us. It's worked out great for several years now.

As for the sword... no it doesn't get used for cakes. Self-defense tools are used for self defense only. My dane axe doesn't get used to chop wood either.

Last edited:
You're a pussy, you should have shot him.
Even if he had shot him, he would still remain a pussy.
Come one down here. Come in someones house uninvited. The "Pussy" may not be as forgiving as I was.

I would have told him he had no manners and would never get our vote.
Someone without simple basic civil manners can not lead.

Next time....

Forum List

Back