Had a crazy black lady in my store

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My employee ( very young) was overwhelmed by her aggression and he gave her my personal phone number
This crazy black bitch left threatening messages . My employee is kind of shocked .

Thank god I blocked her phone
Then I get into the store .
I checked out her story from my cameras and video recording and she lied about everything.
We meet face to face and I tried to descalate the situation with little success
Finally had to tell her to leave or I am calling security!!
I listened to her N BS for 15 min until it was obvious I could not fixed it

My employee ( very young) was overwhelmed by her aggression and he gave her my personal phone number
This crazy black bitch left threatening messages . My employee is kind of shocked .

I checked out her story from my cameras and video recording and she lied about everything.
You can prosecute using the threatening email act.

Maybe if you offered to EHO that would help deescalate the situation

Maybe if you offered to EHO that would help deescalate the situation
In other words give her money.

She must have said MF about 8 times

I am going to load the entire thing from the video into a thumb drive as she said she will sue me lol

I tried everything and failed
I am sorry I can’t get into exact details or I will give away my franchise

I tried everything and failed
I am sorry I can’t get into exact details or I will give away my franchise
The big young black woman wanted my spare change for something and she was the checker at White Castle. I just said no and her eyes were spitting bullets.

I am going to load the entire thing from the video into a thumb drive as she said she will sue me lol
A thumb drive is good for a backup, but you should preserve if possible the original recordings of the video. Put into a sealed bag and secure it.

The rules of evidence require the originals for evidence. Copies can only be submitted if you can demonstrate the originals are no longer available for a valid reason.

I work at a camping and canoe joint on the weekends and all the participants are usually drunk and disorderly...

Moonglow
I am out by contact with land lord on October , 2025 and my franchise agreement is over in March 2027
I must sell one year before my franchise agreement is over

My franchise wants me gone , too but I never violate any laws
Plus , they want 250-300 000 in upgrade costs if I renew in 2027 lol

A thumb drive is good for a backup, but you should preserve if possible the original recordings of the video. Put into a sealed bag and secure it.

The rules of evidence require the originals for evidence. Copies can only be submitted if you can demonstrate the originals are no longer available for a valid reason.
You have a legal mind. Did you graduate law school and pass the bar?

Forum List

Back