Had a crazy black lady in my store

xband
No !!!
But I no I am going to have to get this fixed as it seems to get worse every few months
. I have a lot of ocd about strangers in my apartment - so I must be home to watch

xband
No !!!
But I no I am going to have to get this fixed as it seems to get worse every few months
. I have a lot of ocd about strangers in my apartment - so I must be home to watchyou how
If you live in Central Ohio, I'll be there tomorrow and show you how to do it for free.

xband
I will hire a Jew if I need too
If there are any legal issues a Jew is The Only Way.
Remember. They brought you the law.....and before even delivering it.... they(he) "broke" it. ???
You DO know who the first lawbreaker was eh ?
Mo or something like that was his name.

My employee ( very young) was overwhelmed by her aggression and he gave her my personal phone number
This crazy black bitch left threatening messages . My employee is kind of shocked .

Thank god I blocked her phone
Then I get into the store .
I checked out her story from my cameras and video recording and she lied about everything.
We meet face to face and I tried to descalate the situation with little success
Finally had to tell her to leave or I am calling security!!
I listened to her N BS for 15 min until it was obvious I could not fixed it
What is your personal number anyway?

xband
No !!!
. I have a lot of ocd about strangers in my apartment - so I must be home to watchyou how
If you live in Central Ohio, I'll be there tomorrow and show you how to do it for free.
My employee ( very young) was overwhelmed by her aggression and he gave her my personal phone number
This crazy black bitch left threatening messages . My employee is kind of shocked .

I checked out her story from my cameras and video recording and she lied about everything.
I listened to her N BS for 15 min until it was obvious I could notyou can legally fixed it
What is your personal number anyway?
Make her use fighting words and you can legally bitch slap her.

Maybe if you offered to EHO that would help deescalate the situation
1625735352620.png

I wondered whatever happened to Tigerred. I thought maybe the 'Ronavirus got her or something.

That bitch was nucking futz.

Moonglow
No !!
It’s mine another 4 yrs !!!
I would wager you don't sell in year four.

You really think there's a "franchise".
Nope, Quasar44 is a Lying Sack of Shit.
Claims to own a franchise, but has 2 part-time employees.
Fires them proudly, and sometimes has 0 employees while he searches for replacements.

There are ZERO franchises that operate in this manner.

You working at the store today Quasar44 ?
LLLOOLOLLOOOLOL

I am sorry I can’t get into exact details or I will give away my franchise
The only clues we have so far are that it is a store, it is a franchise, and that angry black women shop there.

Forum List

Back