MSNBC Joy Reid says the Dems are headed to a culture war

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Democrats are headed into an all-out culture war with the GOP heading in the 2022 elections. Joy Reid describes the American landscape many Republican leaders are portraying to apparently target White suburban voters.

Reid is a dumb racist hate monger.
It is the corrupt Democrat Party who works very hard to divide Americans by race, gender, age, region, religion, class.....
The Democrats want to destroy the peaceful and prosperous suburbs because they mostly vote GOP.

The Democrats are headed into an all-out culture war with the GOP heading in the 2022 elections. Joy Reid describes the American landscape many Republican leaders are portraying to apparently target White suburban voters.

It is the corrupt Democrat Party who works very hard to divide Americans by race, gender, age, region, religion, class.....
The Democrats want to destroy the peaceful and prosperous suburbs because they mostly vote GOP.

Joy Reid is dumb. I don't say this because she is Black. I say this because she is dumb, and says dumb things. Many Black women are not, but she is.

That said, she is dead wrong (see: dumb). Suburban moms are leaving the Democrats in droves. See: crime. See: CLOSED SCHOOLS. See: inflation.

Joy Reid is dumb. I don't say this because she is Black. I say this because she is dumb, and says dumb things. Many Black women are not, but she is.

That said, she is dead wrong (see: dumb). Suburban moms are leaving the Democrats in droves. See: crime. See: CLOSED SCHOOLS. See: inflation.
Democrats can't understand why the people who they hate will not vote for them

More Tucker the fucker lies and misinformation to keep those ratings in the high percentile so he can make more money off you suckers...Congrats..

Democrats don't represent their people. Democrats tell their people what to believe "because it's the right thing to do". Blacks are catching on to their jive and leaving. Jews, not so much. The young generation, worst in American history, don't know WTF they believe in. They're just stupid and easily brainwashed by our education system. The Democrat party is majority Marxist so you can expect infighting, especially from those that still believe in freedom, liberty and law and order. It's going to be hard to force Marxism on this country.

Forum List

Back