h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

Trump's win in 2016? What statement was that? We don't care what kind of lying low character sleazeball runs the country?
Here is a statement on 2016. If the Dems had not put low character, manipulative Hillary as their candidate, the Republicans could not have gotten away with running trump and won. It is amazing normal republican put up with him until they were totally marginalized within 9 months of the election.
How was it you and the 'normal' republicans came to this conclusion? Why did they come to this?

The people decided, not the politicians.....and that is where we are at now.....the politicians took it back.

No problem. Still think you need to go drink. Your TDS is showing in that post.
I thought yours was showing. At least we mutually agree there is a deranged mental state involved.

How was it you and the 'normal' republicans came to this conclusion? Why did they come to this?

The people decided, not the politicians.....and that is where we are at now.....the politicians took it back.
Politicians didn't take it back. The people voted Donny out, when the politician failed to stand up for America, acting as Donny's lap dogs. Some tried to overthrow the vote of the people, right up to Jan 6. Some even try to justify the Jan 6 attack. Oaths to protect and defend the constitution, don't go far with a crowd that doesn't mind falsely taking oaths.

Politicians didn't take it back. The people voted Donny out, when the politician failed to stand up for America, acting as Donny's lap dogs. Some tried to overthrow the vote of the people, right up to Jan 6. Some even try to justify the Jan 6 attack. Oaths to protect and defend the constitution, don't go far with a crowd that doesn't mind falsely taking oaths.
So how is it going these days....LOL
Trump wasn't a card carrying club member.
Upset the global turnip cart.
Wake up.
He had to go at all costs, not for you and I, but for them.

Wake up.
I disliked him before he was elected, just for his lack of character, business dealings and no experience in politics, other than maybe buying politicians. Glad I could avoid the rush, by getting in early.

As long as they continue to plead guilty or found guilty by a jury of their peers and sentenced by a judge in good standing, yes and it negates your opinion.
So you'd be okay with being arrested for trespassing or minor vandalism, kept in jail - often in isolation - for MONTHS? I grew up in an America where the laws basically applied to everyone the same. That has changed dramatically in my life but these days we are watching obvious, blatant examples of crime being ignored by the Left while being prosecuted to the max allowed by law for the Right.

FTR, if you believe this nation can survive that then you're in for a rude awakening someday. Even toddlers can grasp situations that are unfair. People who are convinced that only one group of people are worthy of such treatment, are themselves mentally suspect. Whatever... if DC keeps becoming more and more bold and willing to get in the face of the clods in flyover country, those clods are going to wreck that party and there won't be enough jail cells or cops to process them.

So you'd be okay with being arrested for trespassing or minor vandalism, kept in jail - often in isolation - for MONTHS? I grew up in an America where the laws basically applied to everyone the same. That has changed dramatically in my life but these days we are watching obvious, blatant examples of crime being ignored by the Left while being prosecuted to the max allowed by law for the Right.

FTR, if you believe this nation can survive that then you're in for a rude awakening someday. Even toddlers can grasp situations that are unfair. People who are convinced that only one group of people are worthy of such treatment, are themselves mentally suspect. Whatever... if DC keeps becoming more and more bold and willing to get in the face of the clods in flyover country, those clods are going to wreck that party and there won't be enough jail cells or cops to process them.
For the Jan 6 guys, I make an exception.
If they want to overthrow an election, let them do it in an understanding foreign country.

Wake up.
That's why we're going to see a literal explosion of venom and hysteria next year when he announces he's running again. They are looking around at what they also know is a catastrophe in our country and they understand that he could well be re-elected. Further, the smarter of them understand that DC pulled out all the stops last time and they aren't capable of doing it again. The likelihood that they'll control both houses of Congress while he's in the Oval Office is vanishingly slim. They will be unable to again use the official levers of power to investigate every word out of his mouth.

Because they know this, they are going to go full retard, including violence if necessary, to stop him from winning. IF he wins despite their actions they'll launch neverending protests on the claim that he's illegitimate.
They have proven that they no longer respect elections. They have proven they'll do anything to gain and hold power. A reckoning is coming.

For the Jan 6 guys, I make an exception.
If they want to overthrow an election, let them do it in an understanding foreign country.
Sure you do. That's how hypocrites always roll. The thing about that kind of lawlessness is it grows and those who used it to their benefit eventually get burned by it too. Would you support violent protests to stop Trump from winning again? IF he won, would you support such protests as a way of keeping him from being able to function in the role?

Sure you do. That's how hypocrites always roll. The thing about that kind of lawlessness is it grows and those who used it to their benefit eventually get burned by it too. Would you support violent protests to stop Trump from winning again? IF he won, would you support such protests as a way of keeping him from being able to function in the role?
Nope. Not if he got the most votes. I didn't protest the first time when he did, and I knew he wasn't fit to be president then.

now - part of me hopes trump doesn't run again because of the divide his "mere presence" caused
I basically agree and would prefer DeSantis BUT, Trump has EARNED the right to run again and if he does, I'll vote for him without any hesitation. I hope Ron has the good sense to wait his turn. I believe that even if DeSantis was the nominee, the Left, and their media 5th column would treat him exactly as they treated Trump. It's the only play in their book. If Trump wins the Left is going to get loud and destructive and do all in their power to stop him from accomplishing anything. He should ignore them and ignore the calls from Republicans to restore order in those burning cities until the governors of those blue states publicly request intervention.

Nope. Not if he got the most votes. I didn't protest the first time when he did, and I knew he wasn't fit to be president then.
I'm glad to hear that. It'd be nice if we could depend on some sanity from those in your party but they haven't shown any recent indications of it.

It's a "hate whitey" bill.
...require that all employees undergo annual anti-bias training....

(a) Required training and resources.—The Secretary, the Attorney General, and the Director shall review the anti-terrorism training and resource programs of their respective agencies that are provided to Federal, State, local, and Tribal law enforcement agencies, including the State and Local Anti-Terrorism Program that is funded by the Bureau of Justice Assistance of the Department of Justice, and ensure that such programs include training and resources to assist State, local, and Tribal law enforcement agencies in understanding, detecting, deterring, and investigating acts of domestic terrorism and White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of law enforcement and corrections agencies.

(a) In general.—Not later than 180 days after the date of enactment of this Act, the Attorney General, the Director, the Secretary, and the Secretary of Defense shall establish an interagency task force to analyze and combat White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of the uniformed services and Federal law enforcement agencies.

(2) CONTENTS.—Each report submitted under paragraph (1) shall include—

(A) an assessment of the domestic terrorism threat posed by White supremacists and neo-Nazis, including White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of Federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies and the uniformed services; and

(B) (i) in the first report, an analysis of incidents or attempted incidents of domestic terrorism that have occurred in the United States since April 19, 1995, including any White-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents; and

(ii) in each subsequent report, an analysis of incidents or attempted incidents of domestic terrorism that occurred in the United States during the preceding 6 months, including any White-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents;

(C) a quantitative analysis of domestic terrorism for the preceding 6 months, including—

(i) the number of—

(I) domestic terrorism related assessments initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of assessments from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism;

(II) domestic terrorism-related preliminary investigations initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of preliminary investigations from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and how many preliminary investigations resulted from assessments;

(III) domestic terrorism-related full investigations initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of full investigations from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and how many full investigations resulted from preliminary investigations and assessments;

(IV) domestic terrorism-related incidents, including the number of incidents from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, the number of deaths and injuries resulting from each incident, and a detailed explanation of each incident;

(V) Federal domestic terrorism-related arrests, including the number of arrests from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and a detailed explanation of each arrest;

(VI) Federal domestic terrorism-related indictments, including the number of indictments from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and a detailed explanation of each indictment;

(VII) Federal domestic terrorism-related prosecutions, including the number of incidents from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and a detailed explanation of each prosecution;

(VIII) Federal domestic terrorism-related convictions, including the number of convictions from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and a detailed explanation of each conviction; and

(IX) Federal domestic terrorism-related weapons recoveries, including the number of each type of weapon and the number of weapons from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism; and

blah, blah, blah...

I'm glad to hear that. It'd be nice if we could depend on some sanity from those in your party but they haven't shown any recent indications of it.
Independents been giving ya, a lot of problems, have they? :laughing0301:

I disliked him before he was elected, just for his lack of character, business dealings and no experience in politics, other than maybe buying politicians. Glad I could avoid the rush, by getting in early.
That's a major part of the problem...having to have a degree in politics. That is what is wrong in this country anymore.

The old boys club.

Forum List

Back