h.r. 350 Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2022

Got to admit, I thought we had plenty with the FBI, Federal Marshals, State Police and State investigative units, along with local police/investigators, before Homeland Defense was created, because there was no president that could do an Executive Order to make the federal agencies work together and with State and local agencies.
Comparatively, this one and a half page bill is nothing.
They could have done that by firing the ones who created the wall. Want of power instead of sharing.

The time to jump ship is now.
America is a sinking ship and nothing can stop it.
America "was" the only anchor preventing a global slide towards authoritarianism and it is falling fast.

I once thought brave men and Patriots would never allow this to happen. Boy was I wrong.
The problem today is the places to run are getting scarce.

If you see any brightness in the future you must be AOC.

The time to jump ship is now.
America is a sinking ship and nothing can stop it.
America "was" the only anchor preventing a global slide towards authoritarianism and it is falling fast.

I once thought brave men and Patriots would never allow this to happen. Boy was I wrong.

The problem today is the places to run are getting scarce.
Best to stand our ground, because running is for coward's, but it definitely does seem helpless for sure sometimes.

Best to stand our ground, because running is for coward's, but it definitely does seem helpless for sure sometimes.
Did you mean to say helpless or was it hopeless? Never mind. You probably do feel helpless sometimes.:dunno:

I think it's way too early in the game to throw in the towel or jump ship.

I believe there is still hope if "We The People" would get real and go take care of our border problem. If enough people went there armed, there wouldn't be much they could do about it.

Unless they wanted to live knowing they mowed down their own people for trying to save their country.

Did you mean to say helpless or was it hopeless? Never mind. You probably do feel helpless sometimes.:dunno:
Hopeless or both when it comes to getting consensus via help on the issues. Can't give up though.

Hopeless or both when it comes to getting consensus via help on the issues. Can't give up though.
I think consensus has become a dirty word in politics to both sides.

No demonstrations, protests, rallies in Jackson area. Most of the bigger mosques in the state in Middle TN.
Explains why you are out of touch and ignore* what is happening to the coastal states and larger metro areas of the nation. You are a bit isolated from the cultural and political battlegrounds of our nation.

* Ignorant of

I think it's way too early in the game to throw in the towel or jump ship.

I believe there is still hope if "We The People" would get real and go take care of our border problem. If enough people went there armed, there wouldn't be much they could do about it.

Unless they wanted to live knowing they mowed down their own people for trying to save their country.
Interesting thinking, but you know what Joe said right ? You can't fight missiles, tank's and fighter Jets with shot guns, so that's that... lol

However a protest by hundreds of thousands of Americans down on the border would be absolutely great, otherwise if just for a showing of hope and dissatisfaction concerning government policies in protest of down on that southern border... It's really amazing what the Democrat's have done down there, and if that isn't enough to call for their complete removal from all government offices in this country, I don't know what is. They purposely did this, and American's are dying by the thousands due to the drug's, crime, and disease possibly coming across that border in great amounts without any proper regulatory action's involved.

The Democrat's have set the nation up for possible war to come in the future, otherwise once the nation realizes the urgency in stopping the invasion and other national security breaches going on against the United States now. Not talking about a civil war within, but actually having to conduct a defensive war in order to stop what is coming from without on it's way to our borders, and by what appears to be without any stopping of it.

Now war doesn't mean with gun's and such in order to fix the problem's, but the same type of war that is used to combat drug's and other such law breaking within our country can also be critiqued or shifted to address the border issue's as well. Sadly it appears though, that most of our modern day tactics on combating crime and other important critical issue's has been lost over time, so not sure what's going to happen next in America when it comes to up holding law and order.

I still believe "Conservative Whitey" scares the h*ll out of everyone on this planet, so once they've decided they've had enough, and "The Donald" can't do this alone. We are going to witness h*ll on earth, is what I think.

Explains why you are out of touch and ignore* what is happening to the coastal states and larger metro areas of the nation. You are a bit isolated from the cultural and political battlegrounds of our nation.

* Ignorant of
Personally, I easily attribute it to lousy local and state government elected leaders in those areas (and even that is using the term leaders with a hell of a lot of salt) doing what the lowest common denominators of their cities and state want to keep getting elected, rather than exercising their responsibilities. Just keep your battlegrounds movements out of the normal states, and I am more than willing to watch you guys sink to the 7th level of hell if that is how you want to live. I kind of look at them like garbage dumps or land fills, and am certain the rats, cretins and garbage enthusiast wild life love it there, and I don't really mind, as I don't even vacation there, but I would not want a landfill or garbage dump put in near my home. I realize the garbage, scum, trash and refuge have to go somewhere, so why not those places, as they don't seem to mind and keep electing the same type of elected officials, rather than clean up their communities.

Personally, I easily attribute it to lousy local and state government elected leaders in those areas (and even that is using the term leaders with a hell of a lot of salt) doing what the lowest common denominators of their cities and state want to keep getting elected, rather than exercising their responsibilities. Just keep your battlegrounds movements out of the normal states, and I am more than willing to watch you guys sink to the 7th level of hell if that is how you want to live. I kind of look at them like garbage dumps or land fills, and am certain the rats, cretins and garbage enthusiast wild life love it there, and I don't really mind, as I don't even vacation there, but I would not want a landfill or garbage dump put in near my home. I realize the garbage, scum, trash and refuge have to go somewhere, so why not those places, as they don't seem to mind and keep electing the same type of elected officials, rather than clean up their communities.
Not sure who you address these post of your's towards, but to extrapolate on a few points being made.

1. No one wants their property values and safety compromised in their communities, but the Democrat's are on board a popularity train in which forces them to appeal to anything just to make sure that they get the vote. It opens up doors that have very dangerous things lurking behind them.

2. Crime is being ignored after being dealt with over and over again, and this is due to our justice system's now being chained or rather it's hands being tied for fear of upsetting individual's or group's that have various political agenda's that can't operate if law enforcement gets in the way.

I watched as a gang shooting occurred in a community, and the law swooped in like fly's on a watermelon, and they stayed there trying to figure it out until they finally dispersed. 2 or three days later at the same location you see prostitute's operating in broad day light at the location, yet the police are no where in sight. Now what gives ?? It's also heard that many in law enforcement around here are corrupt, and are actually involved in the drug trades, trafficking etc. Not sure about that, but a lot of crap seems to never get resolved totally in regards to it all. I actually saw a so called trick dropping one of the gal's off at the location, but again no bust or cop's.

Not sure who you address these post of your's towards, but to extrapolate on a few points being made.

1. No one wants their property values and safety compromised in their communities, but the Democrat's are on board a popularity train in which forces them to appeal to anything just to make sure that they get the vote. It opens up doors that have very dangerous things lurking behind them.

2. Crime is being ignored after being dealt with over and over again, and this is due to our justice system's now being chained or rather it's hands being tied for fear of upsetting individual's or group's that have various political agenda's that can't operate if law enforcement gets in the way.

I watched as a gang shooting occurred in a community, and the law swooped in like fly's on a watermelon, and they stayed there trying to figure it out until they finally dispersed. 2 or three days later at the same location you see prostitute's operating in broad day light at the location, yet the police are no where in sight. Now what gives ?? It's also heard that many in law enforcement around here are corrupt, and are actually involved in the drug trades, trafficking etc. Not sure about that, but a lot of crap seems to never get resolved totally in regards to it all. I actually saw a so called trick dropping one of the gal's off at the location, but again no bust or cop's.
1. Absolutely true.
2. Not so sure, as a heck of a lot of Judges were appointed by Republicans across the country and the crime situation was getting worse under Trump until the pandemic started keeping people in more, and like industrial production dropped, except for rioting and looting in local Democrat strongholds. Still local crime and rioting has to be fought locally, but this goes back to your first point. New York is a good example with the district attorney coming out and saying he was not going to enforce prostitution laws.

1. Absolutely true.
2. Not so sure, as a heck of a lot of Judges were appointed by Republicans across the country and the crime situation was getting worse under Trump until the pandemic started keeping people in more, and like industrial production dropped, except for rioting and looting in local Democrat strongholds. Still local crime and rioting has to be fought locally, but this goes back to your first point. New York is a good example with the district attorney coming out and saying he was not going to enforce prostitution laws.
Before blaming Trump, go look at the one's who are being soft on crime, and who are releasing criminal's back into the public, and check on where the bulk of the crime exist or is being committed. Bet you will find Democrat after Democrat occupying these job's, and committing such acts as they are doing when it comes to the law not being upheld.

I still believe "Conservative Whitey" scares the h*ll out of everyone on this planet, so once they've decided they've had enough, and "The Donald" can't do this alone. We are going to witness h*ll on earth, is what I think.
What about whitey Schumer and Pelosi who have raped this country, one way or another for quite some time.

Our borders aren't open. Enforcement and deportations are ongoing. A lie you keep repeating from your pravda-esque right wing magaturd masters.

Roe should be codified into federal law. It is a right to privacy issue as much as it is an abortion issue. Assuming control over a woman's reproductive rights is 1. Wildly unpopular with the majority of voters, and 2. Authoritarian as fuck. Overturning it will open the door for more authoritarian shenanigans by states, like banning birth control.

'SJW terror' as you petulantly describe, is just as common as magaturd terror. So why aren't we focusing on eradicating the violence from both sides? Because magaturds refuse to hold their own accountable to anything, and you see no problem with that blatant hypocrisy. Magaturd heads are full of rocks.

If you didn't have talking points spoon fed to you daily by your masters, you magaturds would have nothing to say.

"Enforcement", lol.

Roe is terrible law, and is rightly being overturned. And support for abortion to the last minute of pregnancy is far less supported than you purport.

Samefag is same, you are a carbon copy of all the other SJW morons on this board.

Forum List

Back