Gypsy Taub, Mother Of DePape's Children, Speaks - Torpedos Biden's / Leftist False Narrative

It's been proven six ways from Sunday that Paulie was sucking cock when something went south, so to speak. He might have told the homeless faggot to "hammer me!", and the mentally ill twink misunderstood....

View attachment 718530

fantasyReality1.jpg

And if you swap Biden's name for Trumps there the meme would be perfectly serviceable.

It is okay, for instance, when Biden to threaten to threaten regime change in Russia on the world stage though because that is... well... just different somehow. he didn't really mean it says his handlers.
Humans are fallible. You can find something bad/wrong in everyone. Bottom line and just like in a marriage. You know you are getting both good and bad (for better or worse). What you want is more good than bad. Biden has that, Trump just the opposite.

Humans are fallible. You can find something bad/wrong in everyone. Bottom line and just like in a marriage. You know you are getting both good and bad (for better or worse). What you want is more good than bad. Biden has that, Trump just the opposite.
What is good about Biden?

How is it nonsensical to blame the violence done by everyone on Trump?

That does not even deserve a response slade. It must be nice to be able to blame the violence done by both sides on one guy. Certainly releases democrats of any hint of possible responsibility. It's like the husband blaming the wife for him beating her. I mean, after all she did mouth off.
I don’t blame the violence done by everyone on Trump. I blame Trump for his part and everyone for the part that everyone plays. Why you pretend that Trump plays no part in the toxic atmosphere that we are seeing in our country is very naïve

Trump is bad?
Why? Becuase he calls people names?
Like Biden calling those who are not racists, racists, without anything to back it up?
Like Biden calling those who are not white supremist, white supremist, without anything to back it up?
By calling Border Patrol agents "whippers" when there is no evidence to back it up?
By calling half the electorate "democracy threateners" without anything to back it up?

Trump is bad?
Why? Because he was the most investigated president of all time and yet has been convicted of a crime?
Why? Because the news media said so?

Give me a fucking break.

I don’t blame the violence done by everyone on Trump. I blame Trump for his part and everyone for the part that everyone plays. Why you pretend that Trump plays no part in the toxic atmosphere that we are seeing in our country is very naïve
Oh wiat. I missed it.

Was it trump that told Gorsuch and Cavanaugh that the whirlwind was created?

Or was that Schumer?. Oh wait, it was Schumer

Or was it Trump who said PEACEFULLY march to the capitol building and have your voices heard?

Or was it Schumer.

It was Trump.

Say hey to Rachel Maddow tonight as you masturbate while listening to her.

Oh wiat. I missed it.

Was it trump that told Gorsuch and Cavanaugh that the whirlwind was created?

Or was that Schumer?. Oh wait, it was Schumer

Or was it Trump who said PEACEFULLY march to the capitol building and have your voices heard?

Or was it Schumer.

It was Trump.

Say hey to Rachel Maddow tonight as you masturbate while listening to her.
Yes it was Schumer and it was trump in those cases. What’s your point?

Trump is bad?
Like Biden calling those who are not racists, racists, without anything to back it up?
Like Biden calling those who are not white supremist, white supremist, without anything to back it up?
By calling Border Patrol agents "whippers" when there is no evidence to back it up?
By calling half the electorate "democracy threateners" without anything to back it up?

Trump is bad?
Why? Because he was the most investigated president of all time and yet has been convicted of a crime?

Give me a fucking break.

You make South Carolina look bad.

Trump is bad?

Trump is bad?

Give me a fucking break.

Trump is low class, ignorant and uneducated.

You make South Carolina look bad.
Thats the best response you have?
Not able to contradict what I said...simply question who I am?

I have a question for you....

Do you prefer a President calling you "crying surada" in front of the free world after you were seen crying

or...

Do you prefer a President calling you a racist in front of the free world when there is no evidence that you are?

My guess is you will equate the two and simply say "neither"...

But where is your outrage for the name calling made by Biden?

Trump is low class, ignorant and uneducated.
Yet...

Built an empire that employed tens of thousands.

Built an empire that contracted out to tens of thousands.

Became President.

And you?

You must be doing just fine you high class, well versed, educated person.

Forum List

Back