The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days ans weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residents. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

Nobody in leftist society or in MSM Democrat world seemed to give much of a F_ck when Kavanaugh was nearly assassinated.

Suddenly... major politicians being attacked and nearly killed is a story.

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well, actually.. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg, along with her angry, Joyless cohorts on "The View" will be on cue to present this horrid event to the nation and world as some sort of coordinated attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans. At the same time, she will claim, or shockingly be, oblivious to the fact that a rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated. She will pretend such violence is unprecidented, and those who are underinformed will believe it.

Last edited:
Nobody in leftist society or in MSM Democrat world seemed to give much of a F_ck when Kavanaugh was nearly assassinated.

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg will be on cue to present this horrid event as coordinated by Donald Trump and the Republicans, all the while claiming to be oblivious and failing to mention that rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated.
The guy who went after Kavanaugh is an idiot and will get time in prison. As he deserves.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

Con..spiracy theory!!!

The guy who went after Kavanaugh is an idiot and will get time in prison. As he deserves.
But let us ask the question that is always asked by the left...

What does this attack say about the entire leftist movement? Does it perpetuate and cause such violence, anger, and hatred? Shouldn't we flood the MSM and daytime talk shows with this discussion? Why is such violence happening under such a clearly divisive president??? Is he not responsible?

Of course, you don't see these questions and MSM coverage, because they will drop the story to protect the president and his party. Coverage bias is real, alive, and well.

What does this attack say about the entire leftist movement? Does it perpetuate and cause such violence, anger, and hatred? Shouldn't we flood the MSM and daytime talk shows with this discussion? Why is such violence happening under such a clearly divisive president??? Is he not responsible?

Of course, you don't see these questions and MSM coverage, because they will drop the story to protect the president and his party. Coverage bias is real, alive, and well.

I don't see Biden bloviating via Twitter every day spouting conspiracy theory nonsense. If he did, you might have a point.

The Orange Buffoon on the other hand....

I don't see Biden bloviating via Twitter every day spouting conspiracy theory nonsense. If he did, you might have a point.

Oh no... Biden made it clear that "MAGA Republicans" are enemies to democracy. Weirdos can clearly take that as a call to action. Biden has indirectly called for violence..., far greater than any supposed "dog whistling" that the leftists would claim Trump did.

No, his aides just spam Twitter with bullshit claims on his behalf. And I steady give his account shit everytime. I see an audit in my future…

I just knows this was one of them MAGA insurekshuns. They was gonna take out poor Nancy, then work their way up to Kamala and then Joe.

Then I bet that Donald Trump was gonna walk in and take over. You betcha. :smoke:

How about, the guy was just fucking crazy and we leave it at that?

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well, actually.. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg, along with her angry, Joyless cohorts on "The View" will be on cue to present this horrid event to the nation and world as some sort of coordinated attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans. At the same time, she will claim, or shockingly be, oblivious to the fact that a rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated. She will pretend such violence is unprecidented, and those who are underinformed will believe it.

Kavenaugh was not "nearly assassinated. The guy never got anywhere near Kavenaugh, much less laid a hand on him. The man got inside the Pelosi residence and fractured Paul Pelosi's skull.

An attempt to assassinate Pelosi is bigger than the MLK or RFK assassinations?

I agree. I'll help a little bit by sharing a tweet from a GOP house candidate.

Maybe this kind of behavior has something to do with it?

This whole story has become so curious, I'm pretty darn sure Pelosi and nobody in the Democrat Party wants it investigated. :)

Forum List

Back